• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

So I got my Switch like two months ago...

...I have yet to actually play it undocked.

I've played the Switch in Handheld Mode for the most part because the TV is occupied most of the time. Certain games I preferred to play in TV Mode like Zelda and Splatoon 2. Most indie and downloadable games I played handheld. I'll probably play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 docked for the most part.

It's mostly game-by-game basis for me. I like trying the games docked and undocked to see how they work and which mode I prefer for that game specifically. Having the option to do either is great for me.

ckohler

z0Mz9f6.gif

Episode 77 "Yelling Is Hard"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Moaradin discuss Saiyan royalty, MTV Cribs, pocket sand, Hitler-stash, fantastic eyebrows, diamonds, ignoring Shippuden, and robot arms.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode077.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:23 News (Mob Psyco 100 live action, Samurai Jack marathon)
0:07:22 Dragonball Super
0:15:23 Dragonball Z Kai
0:22:39 Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
0:34:06 Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
0:45:47 Hunter x Hunter
0:50:14 Lupin the III
0:53:35 Naruto Shippuden
0:54:11 Outlaw Star
0:59:28 USA vs JPN Robot Fight
1:01:10 Wrap up

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I might play Odyssey on the TV, though I really wish I had a pro controller. My left joycon has had the issue of desyncing & I never got around to sending it to Nintendo. Plus it's easier for me to just place the Switch on my coffee table when I want to play it to easily grab it compared to taking the joy cons off, putting them in the grip, & playing it on the TV.

Helps that the games I've been playing work better in short bursts like Picross S.

When you think about it, every awful thing that happened in Berserk is the result of Corkus being a fucking asshole.
"Let's go mug a guy that killed a guy bigger than all of us combined."
"Sure thing Corkus."
Fucking dumbass. The failed mugging that brought Guts and Griffith together.
You know speaking of jojo

5271a06b1417a2ca8702dc8c94646cea.jpg
I love this thing. Lol at Indoor Fish being Chrollo's stand. Mizaistom looks like Weather.

Someone in berserk being a jackass

Pfft

Dabura is in heaven the same reason Frieza hell is filled with carebears
The band of the hawk is full of nice people though...except Corkus. Fuck that guy. Too much of a bitch to die at the hands of the guy he tried to rob. Guts would have ended that fool in one swing and you wouldn't have felt shit for that mook. I guarantee you Griffith didn't feel shit for him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"Let's go mug a guy that killed a guy bigger than all of us combined."
"Sure thing Corkus."
Fucking dumbass. The failed mugging that brought Guts and Griffith together.
The real king of this insane courage of muggers belongs to Fist of the North Star. They will see KENSHIRO explode someone's head and still think they have a chance.

The real king of this insane courage of muggers belongs to Fist of the North Star. They will see KENSHIRO explode someone's head and still think they have a chance.
Once I see Kenshiro catch an arrow between his two fingers and chuck it at the guy that shot it, hitting him in the eye I'd just walk the fuck away.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

I love how he gets introduced as walking through falling sky scrapers that bounce off of him or impede him about as much as leaves blowing in a light breeze and they still want to fight him. Dude walked through a falling building like it was some morning mist and you think you can punch him to death?

I love how he gets introduced as walking through falling sky scrapers that bounce off of him or impede him about as much as leaves blowing in a light breeze and they still want to fight him. Dude walked through a falling building like it was some morning mist and you think you can punch him to death?
I need to see footage of this...

Jarate

Banned
Which brand of mooks is stupider, Fist of the North Star, or One Piece? Kenshiro is more brutal with his killings, but let's be real, we've seen Luffy basically single handedly take out an entire marine army head on and win. And that is when Luffy isnt even close to being one of the strongest guys in the world (That Luffy is on par with the Warlords, depending on which warlord he fights), and we know that Luffy is not nearly as brutal as many of the villains from One Piece.

IDK, if I see some dude Dynasty Warrior'ing around im gonna GTFO

Which brand of mooks is stupider, Fist of the North Star, or One Piece? Kenshiro is more brutal with his killings, but let's be real, we've seen Luffy basically single handedly take out an entire marine army head on and win. And that is when Luffy isnt even close to being one of the strongest guys in the world (That Luffy is on par with the Warlords, depending on which warlord he fights), and we know that Luffy is not nearly as brutal as many of the villains from One Piece.

So these guys are dumber than Berserk mooks? They watched Guts steamroll through about 100 men and still actively try to fight him...meanwhile this is Golden Age Guts and not say...Millennium Falcon arc Guts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fist of the North Star. Marines routinely call for stronger backup while almost every random bandit thinks they can beat Ken.

Fist of the North Star. Marines routinely call for stronger backup while almost every random bandit thinks they can beat Ken.
In the FOTNS world you would think Kenshiro is a known legend as a guy that touches a person and explodes their head by like ep 15. A lot of eps still begin and end with random dudes exploding.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Kenshiro is pretty damn broken. He basically takes on armies of soldiers with maybe a pair of nun chuks and comes out unscathed except for his leather jacket of course.

YoungAmbitiousFurseal-max-1mb.gif

Morlas

coming to a switch near you fall 2018, From software presents, Mario Souls

'The first mushroom rots and with it the toads go mad'

z0Mz9f6.gif

Episode 77 "Yelling Is Hard"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Moaradin discuss Saiyan royalty, MTV Cribs, pocket sand, Hitler-stash, fantastic eyebrows, diamonds, ignoring Shippuden, and robot arms.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode077.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:23 News (Mob Psyco 100 live action, Samurai Jack marathon)
0:07:22 Dragonball Super
0:15:23 Dragonball Z Kai
0:22:39 Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
0:34:06 Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
0:45:47 Hunter x Hunter
0:50:14 Lupin the III
0:53:35 Naruto Shippuden
0:54:11 Outlaw Star
0:59:28 USA vs JPN Robot Fight
1:01:10 Wrap up

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

I didnt know you all watch Kdramas, but the ones on Crunchyoll are a mix, and many are Jdramas (Death Note, Nobunaga Concerto, The Guide - Five Stars in Tokyo) are must watches. NO mention of JJBA Live Action? Did that turn out well, I didnt even know FMA Live Action had proceeded along well?

Will pt 5 jjba really be that gorey? Afraid of having to experience the same curse of my fav jjba charas dying 90% of the time.

You all got Takaki name wrong :( but you all remembered my fav character (Ride ^_^)

Top Bottom