• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Yea, we've got a chat on there we started using again recently.

I figured as much from the way people speak and use it, just haven't really delved into it since I stopped my heavy multiplayer gaming days. I don't even have social media accoutns aside from a facebook page that's mostly for family.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I figured as much from the way people speak and use it, just haven't really delved into it since I stopped my heavy multiplayer gaming days. I don't even have social media accoutns aside from a facebook page that's mostly for family.

Mind if you can PM me the invite? Left when I was culling some inactive discords.

Shit, my post didn't go through.

It's in email tags. Quote this post and you'll see it. At the very least we can use it to make Seda's job easier during the week.

Voltty

Neo Member
Yep, this was perfect timing for my account to be approved.

Anyway, I've been lurking for awhile, so I thought I'd say hi before Toonami.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the 6th Universe's ringer finally steps into the ring as the mysterious Hit takes on Vegeta, Goku tracks down Gohan on the world of the Kais and decides to help Gohan out with his Z-Sword training, Joseph Joestar is plagued by nasty bug bite that seems to have a mind of its own, Tekkadan agrees to join forces with Gjallarhorn against the Dawn Horizon but soon find themselves badly outgunned by the space pirates, Gon and Killua team up with Hisoka for a three man attack to defeat Razor in his winner-take-all dodgeball match once and for all, Lupin and the boys are enjoying a break from all the heisting and take on a lost doggo in the process, Iruka rushes to rescue Naruto from a prank gone wrong, Gene and Jim have to take on a bounty hunting job to help pay for their extravagantly expensive new outlaw lifestyle, it's a trucker's life for the Bebop crew as they hit the space routes with the convoy to track down a bounty hauling a load of explosives, and Section 9 is back in action two years after the Laughing Man case as a terrorist group calling themselves the Individual Eleven take over the Chinese Embassy.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 37 - Don't Forget Your Saiyan Pride! Vegeta vs The 6th Universe's Saiyan!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 38 - The 6th Universe's Mightiest Warrior! Engage the Assassin Hit!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 38 - The 6th Universe's Mightiest Warrior! Engage the Assassin Hit!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 137 - Gohan Located! Intensive Training in the World of the Kais!
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 12 - The Empress
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 28 - Battle Before Dawn
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 71 - Bargain × And × Deal
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 17 - Lupin's Day Off
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 178 - Iruka's Decision
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 9 - A Journey of Adventure! Huh?
3:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 7 - Heavy Metal Queen
3:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 1 - REEMBODY

I see that this may or may not be the last ever Toonami multi-watch on ToonamiGAF ever. Anybody has another place to meet up to talk, hit me a PM.

We back!

Christ that took awhile.

I do wonder if NeoGAF really is at it's end? where is our ToonamiGAF fallout shelter in case GAF is gone for good?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I see that this may or may not be the last ever Toonami multi-watch on ToonamiGAF ever. Anybody has another place to meet up to talk, hit me a PM.

We back!

Christ that took awhile.

I do wonder if NeoGAF really is at it's end? where is our ToonamiGAF fallout shelter in case GAF is gone for good?

Shit, my post didn't go through.

It's in email tags. Quote this post and you'll see it. At the very least we can use it to make Seda's job easier during the week.

Quote this post and follow the link. We're in there now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You guys are lovely people and ToonamiGAF holds some of my best online memories.

See you, space cowboy. 💝

TheOGB

Banned
Toonami's not quite the same without you fine, funny folks. Site's been getting hammered and I don't know what and who all will remain once everything settles, but I just wanted to say it was fun while it lasted.

Gorillaz

This was a great community especially when I use to work late too late on saturday to do anything so just watched toonami

new toonami outliving toonamigaf is crazy brehs

I'll rewatch black lagoon for the 50th time for all of you

Xe4

Banned
Not banned yet.
Aiming to be soon though.
Anyhow, hopefully last post in the thread. It was great fun hanging with ya'll in here.
Wherever we end up, you have my sword.

I'm still here, and happy this thread is back. COuldn't get the Discord information before Gaf went down. Toonami was actually a little boring without you all.

If we're moving somewhere else, put it in this thread.

I guess this is the last thread I'll say my goodbyes to. ToonamiGAF you were what encouraged me to join NeoGAF and I'm proud of being apart of this zany group of people. I'm gonna miss coming here but all were doing is going to a new home, so at least we will all still be together even if the lo-cal is different.

so until then, stay gold and see you all on ResetERA!
qQN4C9d.gif

Breads

Banned
Although I joined toonamigaf for the jojo's I stayed for the group watch. It was fun seeing peoples reaction to anime ive mostly already seen. I'll take a discord invite if it means more group watches.

BBboy20

Although I joined toonamigaf for the jojo's I stayed for the group watch. It was fun seeing peoples reaction to anime ive mostly already seen. I'll take a discord invite if it means more group watches.
I've notified the Discord channel about your request. May take some time though.

Just now posting after a moment since stuff on GAF has happened and some stuff on my own.

I would like a Discord invite whenever if possible. Thanks for everything since I've loved talking with everyone in this thread throughout the years I've been here.

woopWOOP

Is it weird and creepy to lurk this thread when you don't even have access to Toonami just to read the reactions of first time watchers? Maybe. Okay yes. But it was also fun. Thanks for the laughs everybody, maybe I'll end up lurking in your future community thread too

Top Bottom