• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

-griffy-
Banned
(06-24-2016, 04:41 AM)
Should be noted that Hannibal won a couple of Saturn awards too! Best action/thriller TV series and best supporting actor for Richard Armitage.
Monocle
(06-24-2016, 05:07 AM)

Originally Posted by -griffy-

Should be noted that Hannibal won a couple of Saturn awards too! Best action/thriller TV series and best supporting actor for Richard Armitage.

Well good. This show, like Eva Green on Penny Dreadful, will forever remind us that Emmys voters have blind spots so big they could do a faceplant and lose track of the ground.
KonradLaw
(06-26-2016, 01:08 PM)
Love that they aren't giving up, Make it happen Fuller!
Alpende
(06-26-2016, 03:05 PM)

Originally Posted by Kuroyume

http://collider.com/hannibal-season-4-bryan-fuller/

Love the passion fans, cast, and creators have for this show. Not having Hannibal on air this year fucking sucks. This time last year I had something great to watch.

Good to hear they're still behind it. Hopefully it works out in the end.
Spiral Insanity
Banned
(07-14-2016, 08:06 PM)
Finally caught up with S3 now that it is on Amazon Prime. I was hesitant at first, but ended up loving this season. This needs to be picked up for a fourth season.
Dany
Banned
(07-15-2016, 05:21 PM)

Originally Posted by Spiral Insanity

Finally caught up with S3 now that it is on Amazon Prime. I was hesitant at first, but ended up loving this season. This needs to be picked up for a fourth season.

To late for that :(
-griffy-
Banned
(08-19-2016, 05:08 PM)
Here's a good video that examines the series as a gothic romance, and an accompanying essay.

Love Crime shuffled on during my commute this morning so I had to come back to this thread.
woodland
(09-20-2016, 01:45 AM)

Originally Posted by Spiral Insanity

I'm just doing it now ;\ season is okay to me. Really loved it up until they left Italy but hate everything relating to the new guy
SArcher
(10-30-2016, 03:30 PM)
It would be amazing if the show came back but in most cases revivals never happen.
metalslimer
(10-30-2016, 04:13 PM)
Whyyyy
Chance Hale
(10-12-2017, 03:05 AM)
Are the amazon prime us versions uncensored? Have the Blu-rayís but Iím out of state watching with a cousin.
Sosokrates
(12-05-2017, 06:45 AM)
So skimming through this thread this series is very bloody and gorey?

Is it loads and loads of gore? Is it distracting?
I enjoy the films and did not find the levels of gore to bad because it was crucial to the plot.
Concrete Charlie
(12-05-2017, 07:31 PM)
PG-13 gore at best probably...it's gross sometimes for a second but doesn't have you reaching for a bucket to throw up in.