• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

natjjohn
Member
(11-07-2017, 10:50 PM)
natjjohn's Avatar


Alright guys go team!

If you are a fan of a bad team like many of us are this year, I recommend some gambling to spice things up so I included the lines.


Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total

11/9 8:25 ET Seattle -5.5 At Arizona 41.5
11/12 1:00 ET Minnesota -1.5 At Washington 42.5
11/12 1:00 ET At Chicago -4.5 Green Bay 38
11/12 1:00 ET Pittsburgh -10 At Indianapolis 44.5
11/12 1:00 ET At Jacksonville -4 LA Chargers 41
11/12 1:00 ET NY Jets -2.5 At Tampa Bay 41.5
11/12 1:00 ET At Tennessee -5 Cincinnati 40.5
11/12 1:00 ET New Orleans -2.5 At Buffalo 46
11/12 1:00 ET At Detroit -12 Cleveland 44
11/12 4:05 ET At LA Rams -12 Houston 46
11/12 4:25 ET At Atlanta -3 Dallas 50.5
11/12 4:25 ET NY Giants -1 At San Francisco 42
11/12 8:30 ET New England -7.5 At Denver 46

Monday Night Football Line

11/13 8:30 ET At Carolina -9 Miami 39.5


Some GAF specific action:


Have the over/under at total posts for this thread at 37.5.

Over/under of drive by Mech posts accusing someone of being racist at 2.

Money line bet on a currently silent NFL Gaffer that has been reset making a post int his thread at +1000


AFC south sucks. Colts Suck, and the Texans lost to them so they suck. Luck never playing again. Pats still cheat. Eagles overrated and will disappoint in the playoffs.


Edit: Tried to update title, but guess you can't. I hang my head in shame
sf2fanatic
Member
(11-08-2017, 01:27 AM)
sf2fanatic's Avatar
Fuck the Patriots. Fuck the Assros
Hunter S.
Member
(11-08-2017, 02:14 AM)
Hunter S.'s Avatar
The Broncos suck ass, so fuck the NFL this year ghost town thread goers.
Fantomex
Member
(11-08-2017, 03:49 AM)
Fantomex's Avatar
F THIS THREAD HOE. and F YOUR TEAM TOO. Unless itís the Browns. Poor Brown fans.
ESBL
Member
(11-08-2017, 04:46 AM)
ESBL's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fantomex

F THIS THREAD HOE. and F YOUR TEAM TOO. Unless itís the Browns. Poor Brown fans.

But our Rams look good
MechDX
Member
(11-08-2017, 05:37 PM)
MechDX's Avatar
You are not Dega!
sf2fanatic
Member
(11-08-2017, 11:22 PM)
sf2fanatic's Avatar

Originally Posted by MechDX

You are not Dega!

Mech plz
MechDX
Member
(11-09-2017, 06:08 AM)
MechDX's Avatar

Originally Posted by sf2fanatic

Mech plz

Well he/she isnt
manfestival
Member
(11-09-2017, 04:05 PM)
manfestival's Avatar
Reporting in :(

Foreign people that aren't on GAF Jane some weird opinions about the U.S.
linkboy
Member
(11-09-2017, 06:19 PM)
linkboy's Avatar
The 49ers/Giants game is going to be ugly.

Will probably end in a 0-0 tie with the Giants not showing up and CJ Bethard will still get hit 10 times and sacked another 5.
MechDX
Member
(11-09-2017, 06:49 PM)
MechDX's Avatar
11 posts! Doin it!
natjjohn
Member
(11-09-2017, 06:54 PM)
natjjohn's Avatar
We are going places in here right now!

Thinking the Ďhawks crush the Cardinals tonight after that sad loss on Sunday.

Get your Seahawks in your lineups tonight except maybe Paul Richardson who may not play with a groin injury.

Degaís absence has Mech sad. After that Watson ACL year and Texans losing to the Colts. The colts... at home! Iím worried about him too.
manfestival
Member
(11-09-2017, 07:57 PM)
manfestival's Avatar

Originally Posted by linkboy

The 49ers/Giants game is going to be ugly.

Will probably end in a 0-0 tie with the Giants not showing up and CJ Bethard will still get hit 10 times and sacked another 5.

nothing is quite as sad as the disappointment that the bucs have become. normally fans dont buy into the lie or play coy but HBO screwed us over
MechDX
Member
(11-09-2017, 08:08 PM)
MechDX's Avatar

Originally Posted by manfestival

nothing is quite as sad as the disappointment that the bucs have become. normally fans dont buy into the lie or play coy but HBO screwed us over



#EatTheW #FireTheCannons
Kimawolf
Member
(11-09-2017, 08:24 PM)
Lol funny title. Well i will do my part
natjjohn
Member
(11-10-2017, 03:08 AM)
natjjohn's Avatar
Can we get a traditional camera view please...

Driving me crazy with this behind the QB view...
Beerman462
Banned
(11-10-2017, 03:12 AM)
Seattle is dirty as fuck

per usual

But hey guys. Pete Carroll made a commercial about shoulder tacking.
Digital-Hero
Member
(11-10-2017, 05:01 AM)
Digital-Hero's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beerman462

Seattle is dirty as fuck

per usual

But hey guys. Pete Carroll made a commercial about shoulder tacking.

Right.... Penalties sure. Dirty? How many games have you watched?
Kimawolf
Member
(11-10-2017, 12:39 PM)
Damn. Arizona is just done. That game last night was an embarassment. I can't believe i thought they were contenders.

Also the NFL needs to stop with the goofy college/XFL looking uniforms.
rokkerkory
Member
(11-10-2017, 09:50 PM)
rokkerkory's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beerman462

Seattle is dirty as fuck

per usual

But hey guys. Pete Carroll made a commercial about shoulder tacking.

I saw at least 3 very questionable penalties yesterday. Most with other teams would not go called for.
heckmanimation
Member
(11-10-2017, 09:55 PM)
heckmanimation's Avatar
Screw all of you - Go panthers!

Haaaate garbage time points - lost the spread last night with 20 seconds left, seahwks just let cardinals march down and scpre to get it over with.... thankfully they blocked the extra point so i pushed..


2 pages - 100pp riiiight?!? No scrub 50ppp
natjjohn
Member
(11-11-2017, 02:21 AM)
natjjohn's Avatar

Originally Posted by heckmanimation

Screw all of you - Go panthers!

Haaaate garbage time points - lost the spread last night with 20 seconds left, seahwks just let cardinals march down and scpre to get it over with.... thankfully they blocked the extra point so i pushed..


2 pages - 100pp riiiight?!? No scrub 50ppp

10ppp
crazyprac
Member
(11-11-2017, 02:38 AM)
Go pats!
Manus
Member
(11-11-2017, 04:50 AM)
Manus's Avatar
Man I saw Richard Sherman go down last night, but didn't realize how bad he was actually hurt. Hope he recovers fast.
Hoya Destroyer
Member
(11-12-2017, 12:38 AM)
Hoya Destroyer's Avatar
Will you settle for one page, OP?
Kurt Angle
Member
(11-12-2017, 12:52 AM)
we still dem boiz ; ;
eloestmn
Member
(11-12-2017, 02:15 AM)
eloestmn's Avatar
Failcons fan here...Cowgirls gonna beat us.
natjjohn
Member
(11-12-2017, 11:46 AM)
natjjohn's Avatar
Today's the day. After the long wait, it's finally here. Week 10 of the NFL season.

Reminder on games:



Zeke taking a break from today's games to eat, but Cowboys will still win.



Colts lose by 20+.
Bills with an upset win.

Texans continue to embarrass themselves.
ESBL
Member
(11-12-2017, 02:55 PM)
ESBL's Avatar
Pats fans are the worst
MechDX
Member
(11-12-2017, 06:53 PM)
MechDX's Avatar
Its Sunday and not even past page 1? Dammit Dega this is all your fault
crazyprac
Member
(11-13-2017, 05:30 AM)
Another week another pats win 😄
Manus
Member
(11-14-2017, 12:19 AM)
Manus's Avatar
Could we have a more boring Monday night game?
natjjohn
Member
(11-14-2017, 12:46 AM)
natjjohn's Avatar
Itís possible.

Replace panthers with:

Browns
49ers
Colts
Giants
Texans
eloestmn
Member
(11-14-2017, 08:17 AM)
eloestmn's Avatar

Originally Posted by eloestmn

Failcons fan here...Cowgirls gonna beat us.

My bad.
Joei
Member
(11-14-2017, 04:29 PM)
Joei's Avatar
Kizer looked legitimately good Sunday. It sucks he got hurt cause had he stayed in, I thought Cleveland had a great shot at winning that game. And it blows Collins got hurt, he's huge on the D and helps that run D so much, gonna hurt with him out the rest of the year.
Mooreberg
Member
(11-17-2017, 07:45 AM)
Mooreberg's Avatar
Since ratings disasters are all the rage lately (look at Monday night), does anyone else think Fox Sports is going to want some money back after the NFC Wildcard round? Packers are probably screwed without Rodgers, Cowboys are definitely screwed with Elliot. Having punching bags like the Giants and 49ers are resulting in wins consolidating around teams in a way that that's going to make sneaking in as even a ten win wild card team very difficult.

A lot of games are just becoming too boring to watch for impartial viewers - Cowboys/Falcons on Sunday, Titans/Steelers last night, probably Cowboys/Eagles on Sunday night. I think you're going to hear a lot on the Monday following wild card weekend how a lot of people simply didn't give a shit and the the ratings take a hit compared to the previous year.
Furyous
each post is Pure Fuckery
(11-19-2017, 08:29 PM)
Furyous's Avatar
If Deshone is benched I wouldn't complain at all as his 3 for 10 is atrocious. Dede is a good 167 yards short of where he expected to be.... Only being down three going into the half is a good look for us anyway.

Blame Gabbert is doing somewhat decent out there today so hopefully he gets us a win.
manfestival
Member
(11-19-2017, 09:17 PM)
manfestival's Avatar
im trying to hard to find a way to watch this game and i keep getting burned. feels bad man
manfestival
Member
(11-19-2017, 10:22 PM)
manfestival's Avatar
AHAHAHAHA THAT FINAL PLAY TOUCHDOWN. THE BUCS GET A TD ON THEIR KICKOFF AHAHAHAHAH
ESBL
Member
(11-20-2017, 08:31 PM)
ESBL's Avatar

Originally Posted by manfestival

AHAHAHAHA THAT FINAL PLAY TOUCHDOWN. THE BUCS GET A TD ON THEIR KICKOFF AHAHAHAHAH

Shut up snes
Phoenix RISING
Member
(11-21-2017, 12:37 AM)
Phoenix RISING's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mooreberg

Since ratings disasters are all the rage lately (look at Monday night), does anyone else think Fox Sports is going to want some money back after the NFC Wildcard round? Packers are probably screwed without Rodgers, Cowboys are definitely screwed with Elliot. Having punching bags like the Giants and 49ers are resulting in wins consolidating around teams in a way that that's going to make sneaking in as even a ten win wild card team very difficult.

A lot of games are just becoming too boring to watch for impartial viewers - Cowboys/Falcons on Sunday, Titans/Steelers last night, probably Cowboys/Eagles on Sunday night. I think you're going to hear a lot on the Monday following wild card weekend how a lot of people simply didn't give a **** and the the ratings take a hit compared to the previous year.

They've made enough money over the years. They'll be alright.

RIP 49ers.
Bluecondor
Member
(11-21-2017, 05:43 AM)
Bluecondor's Avatar
It's almost amazing how Atlanta just lets teams come back on them when the game should be well in hand. Up 10 in the 4th, the defense gives up a quick TD after a horrible late hit penalty. Then - they go three and out and Matt Ryan takes a sack on 3rd down.

It is 34-31 with 1:09 left, and they could easily lose this game.
eloestmn
Member
(11-21-2017, 06:00 AM)
eloestmn's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluecondor

It's almost amazing how Atlanta just lets teams come back on them when the game should be well in hand. Up 10 in the 4th, the defense gives up a quick TD after a horrible late hit penalty. Then - they go three and out and Matt Ryan takes a sack on 3rd down.

It is 34-31 with 1:09 left, and they could easily lose this game.

Typical Falcons. Were lucky Walsh choked.
BigAT
Member
(11-21-2017, 06:01 PM)
BigAT's Avatar
Hey guys! My ban is finally up, what did I miss?
TheLostBigBoss
Banned
(11-22-2017, 05:13 AM)
FloydtheFathead
Member
(11-22-2017, 08:55 PM)
FloydtheFathead's Avatar

Originally Posted by BigAT

Hey guys! My ban is finally up, what did I miss?

Lol
Russo
Junior Member
(11-25-2017, 08:52 PM)
Russo's Avatar

Originally Posted by natjjohn

Today's the day. After the long wait, it's finally here. Week 10 of the NFL season.

Reminder on games:



Zeke taking a break from today's games to eat, but Cowboys will still win.



Colts lose by 20+.
Bills with an upset win.

Texans continue to embarrass themselves.

Rams beat Texans 33-7 - Lots to do in SoCal. Competition for an entertainment dollar is fierce. Besides, they've only been back a little while. Now that they're winning, expect the seat count to go up.
Xplatformer
Member
(11-26-2017, 06:56 PM)
Xplatformer's Avatar

Originally Posted by sf2fanatic

Fuck the Patriots. Fuck the Assros

Agree.

Unfortunately they are still going to win today.


Steelers will keep pace though.
natjjohn
Member
(11-26-2017, 10:20 PM)
natjjohn's Avatar
Not sure how Blair Walsh hasnít been cut yet. Sooo many misses
BigAT
Member
(11-27-2017, 03:13 PM)
BigAT's Avatar
Wow, that sure was a hell of a Sunday of football, right guys?

Thread Tools