Fiftieth post makes 2 pages!
BigAT
(11-30-2017, 09:35 PM)
Anyone have dibs on next week's OT?
natjjohn
(12-01-2017, 02:18 AM)

Originally Posted by BigAT

Anyone have dibs on next week's OT?

You should do it! I had thought that maybe instead of weekly a standard NFL OT to get through the season/postseason similar to the NBA thread
ZeoVGM
formerly omg rite
(12-01-2017, 05:14 AM)
Cowboys are still trash.

Yet another awful Thursday game.
natjjohn
(12-03-2017, 11:17 AM)

The day is finally here. See a lot of potentially lopsided games on the board today.

Can the Browns get a win today? No
Joei
(12-03-2017, 04:44 PM)

Originally Posted by natjjohn

The day is finally here. See a lot of potentially lopsided games on the board today.

Can the Browns get a win today? No

Browns D was actually good this year, but the injuries to Ogbah and Collins are going to catch up to them. I think Gordon is going to have a good game getting what he wants on the ground and they're just not going to be able pressure Rivers enough. I'm interested to see not only how Josh Gordon plays, but affects the other receivers. I also hope Kizer continues to play better, and really think he has been over the past few games, but I just don't think they're going to stick with him long-term.
manfestival
(12-03-2017, 08:57 PM)
you can see the bucs potential in every play with every possibility which makes me feel like the coaching is straight garbo and cant exploit whats there
natjjohn
(12-03-2017, 10:39 PM)
Beast mode sighting
Horsemama1956
(12-05-2017, 06:19 AM)
Wow think I'd rather see someone's leg snap in 4 than a guy going in head first than unable to move his lower body.
natjjohn
(12-08-2017, 11:10 AM)
Kamara getting concussed totally changed the game. Saints looked like they were ready to rolll with ease until he got hurt that first Drive no less