• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What kind of gaming merchandise do you have?

rackham

Banned
Anything from shirts to amiibos.
If you're a super nerd and have 100 pieces of everything then just list your favorite, most visible stuff.

Personally I only have the snes pixel Mario amiibo that I use as an end to my bookshelf.

I have a PlayStation Christmas sweater that looks pretty nice. It's black with the ps symbols on it.

I have a Nintendo NY shirt and hoodie. I also have some official Mario playing cards from the world store.

I have Official PlayStation socks that I really like.

I was thinking of getting a hyper light drifter hoodie and lapel pin from fangamer.

Well gaf. What kind of shame do you own?

Gaming merch is for nerds I only own cool sports pennants and obscure art

lots of art books, a few keychains and that's about it

BouncyFrag

I enjoy prima guides for the Souls games, The Witcher 3, and a handful of Bethesda games. The first Dark Souls guide is my favorite.

Plasma

Banned
A bunch of crap from collectors editions but I do have one of those replica Portal guns that is pretty cool.

Books, posters, soundtracks, statues.

The framed Hyper Street Fighter 2 poster in our hallway is testament that my (non-gaming) wife loves me. :)

The framed Destiny artwork (that I bought direct from Bungie), that she doesn't even like, is testament to it too.

gblues

Banned
I still have my septim that came with the LE of Oblivion.

I have a plushie slime from my DQ6 pre-order at my desk at work.

That's .. about it.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
replica megaman helmet
the pip boys from fallout 3 and 4 collectors editions
nes jason hockey mask
couple posters maniac mansion and gauntlet
a bunch of video game ost vinyls
neca 8 bit figures and a handful of other figures on my desk

One of the world's biggest Shenmue collections.

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42483&start=120#p939016

It's been added to a lot since then, including multiple signed items by Yu Suzuki, as well as a rare drawing by the 2D artist of the franchise signed by himself as well as Yu Suzuki. Also still waiting on the Shenmue script set from the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter reward.

Last evaluation, thanks to Shenmue 3 being announced was between £4000-£6500 depending on buyers.

I had a lot of toys and posters when I was a kid, but I don't have anything anymore. Now I only have consoles and games, and a lot of the games are digital. I wanted to cut down on the amount of stuff I own.

I have a bunch of crap from collectors editions, comics, artbooks, figures, etc.

But my favorites are a Street Fighter V poster signed by Street Fighter Executive Producer Yoshinori Ono and the NYCC15 exclusive version of Bishoujo Sakura also signed by Ono. A friend picked up both of those for me and they are probably my most prized gaming related possessions.

Creepy

Um, I have a lot of things that came with limited editions of games... books, wallscrolls, nendoroid type figures and that type of thing.

I've not really bought much standalone merch though.

A Yukiko Amagi figure.

4ec8d302eb50d2f7235e31d005c90833.jpg

A raiden t shirt.

....And a Rachel Alucard dakimakura.... but I'm not posting a picture of that!

Some shirts, a few novels, a couple of amiibos I got as a gift, a Metroid and a Halo poster, and...my gaming PC, I guess? I'd be down for more shirts or a hoodie, though.

Nothing outside of anything I got as a pre-order/day one purchase tchotchke. I have a, uhh, small figure of young Winston from Overwatch still in wrap. I have a coin from Mario Galaxy. That's about all that comes to mind.

Lots of tees, mostly by cool/creative artists. I have a Giving Tree / Zelda shirt with the Deku Tree and Link mimicking the cover. And one with Link holding Spirited Away's No-Face mask, wearing the Happy Mask Salesman's pack. I picked up a shirt that had a B&W photo of New York City streets with Mario edited coming out of a manhole, which I got from the Nintendo Store in NYC!

Hmm. I also bought the Low Roar / Death Stranding vinyl which I'm going to frame because it's freaking gnarly! Google it! It's white with all the ooze dripping down it.

I have a FFX tin, which is just fun to say, that I used to keep small amounts of marijuana in. But why would I travel with weed now? Too risky for me.

I own three Amiibo but plan to get more. I have 8-Bit Link & Ocarina of Time Link, as well as Luigi. I call them my green boys when in my head when I look at them. This is the first time I've mentioned this aloud.

Somewhere deep in my toy box is a Solidus Snake. I was like 10 when I got it, straddling the line of "I'm going to play with this!" Vs "I'm going to keep this in a box!" Somewhere near him is a Cammie from SF. I never played the game but my young hormones liked the thong.

I keep some prints on my walls. Besides the anime (I have a sweet print of Kamina from TTGL & Totoro) I have a neat looking Sans from Undertale. I really dig that broken heart behind a smile goofball. Very relatable for me. Smiley sad boys.

I still have a 90's Sonic plush from back when I refused to be referred to as anything besides "Sonic the Hedgehog." I was maybe two or three. My mom would call my name and I stubbornly wouldn't answer until she said:

"*sigh* Come here, Sonic the Hedgehog..."

Well, I've got collectors edition guides, art books, lore books & novels from the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series

I've also got a couple Dragon Age titan figures (Morrigan & Anders), Mass Effect POP figures (Shepard & Garrus) & a vault boy POP figure

I've got a really sexy big map of Thedas (Dragon Age)

Got some Persona 3 chibi figures (all of SEES except Mitsuru)

A few amiibo (Mewtwo, Charizard, Yoshi, yarn Yoshi, Bowser jr)

Got yoshi, luigi & bowser jr plushies. Also have a luigi bag & hat

& I have LOADS of Pokemon stuff - toys, figures, plushies, nano blocks, t-shirts, hoodies, socks, PJs, posters, decorations, guides, books, stickers, cards, staks, cushions, board games...

My bedroom is hella colourful :)

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Not much outside of Colectors Editions.

I have a Half-Life 2 shirt, a UNSC shirt, some Comissioned Bioshock Artwork, and a 3A Metal Gear Rex.
902397-metal-gear-rex-003.jpg

Also have a 3A Master Chief but the thing didn't pass any CQ apparently and can't even stand on its own. Detailed and looks great,but functionally a $200 paper weight.

kunonabi

amiibos, figures, posters, artbooks, a couple Soundtracks, two shirts, dvds, and some old Resident Evil knickknacks in my closet.

I've never been able to afford tons but I still ended up with a handful of stuff

- Seven Amiibo (Sonic, Shovel Knight, Bowser, Ness, 8-bit Link, Captain Falcon, and Green Inkling Girl)
- A Super Mario Bank from the 80's
- A complete set of SMB3 Happy Meal Toys
- A complete set of Sonic 3 Happy Meal Toys
- Two Mario Party capsule figures (Bowser and Yoshi)
- Two Sonic Underground plushes from Denny's (Sonic and Knuckles, each gifts)
- A Sonic Generations plush (Classic Sonic?)
- An 11" Metal Sonic toy
- The Sonic 2006 pre-order statue
- The Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal pre-order action figure
- I don't know if I still have them, but I had the Sonic and Tails plushes from the 90's that may be stuffed in my closet somewhere
- A bunch of Pokemon mini figures (about 2" tall)
- I had a near-complete set of Pokemon the Movie Burger King toys that I had to throw away because of water damage
- A "Series 1" set of Mario 64 plushes (?): Wing Cap Mario, Bowser, Yoshi and I think Luigi?
- That box set of Final Fantasy VII action figures (Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Barret)
- Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack (4 discs)
- Final Fantasy VII Reunion orchestral remix CD
- Sonic Adventure "Digi-log Conversation" Soundtrack (2 discs, Everanime bootleg)
- Sonic Adventure Vocal + Remix CD (Everanime bootleg)
- Virtual Sonic "Segatunes" CD
- Pokemon: 2BA Master CD
- NiGHTS into Dreams "Talking Moon" CD Single
- Sonic 1 & 2 20th Anniversary CD (2 discs)
- A "Sonic 10th Anniversary" E3 pin
- A "Thank You For Your Support!" Sonic Team pin
- An autographed Donkey Kong Country print (never been able to identify the signatures, may be Treehouse staff)
- An autographed "Chrono Cross: Guitar Arrange" song book, signed by Yasunori Mitsuda
- A Donkey Kong 64 shirt from Nintendo Power
- A Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer shirt from Nintendo Power
- A Frogger shirt from Konami

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

13ruce

Banned
8 Zelda Amiibo a copy of all mainline singleplayer Zelda games and 2 Zelda Tattoo's with one left in early 2018. (wolf links head portrait on upper chest and imp midna on upper arm, i also have a tribal tattoo but that's not related to a game at all)

Luckily i look pretty casual and the tattoo's are done pretty well so i never get dumb reactions irl about them, In fact compliments. A skilled tattoo artist helps tho.

I also have 1 Zelda sweater. With a triforce emblem on the back.

Zelda Limited edition 3DS and Wii U.

Not really anything more tbh i am not really super on merchandise but i really wanted a few things atleast because i am a real huge Zelda fan. And the Amiibo do have some uses:p

In the past i always wanted to have the necklace/chain Roxas from KH 2 wears but i don't really like wearing chains tbh.

Dunno if tattoo's count but i mentioned it anyway just in case.

Some tshirts and an inFamous 2 backpack.
A few years ago I started getting rid of all the gaming stuff I never use or touch. I've just never been much of a collector.

My reasoning became that if I don't know where something is when I look for it, then I don't need it.

I never throw a box away if it's from a gaming oriented product. My closets are full of boxes. I keep telling myself the market value is worth the loss of all my closet space.

GTA4 CE
-keychain (ive been using it with my carkeys more than 4-5 yrs now)
-vault use it to store passport and shit like that
-bag got stolen and it made me sad

HZD t-shirts from the PStore
-black one with Thunderjaws design in red
-HZD cover design

yunbuns

I have a couple of Tifa Lockhart figures, a X-2 Yuna figure, a moogle plush, and some FF artbooks. I have four FF soundtracks (two of which are from CEs - X/X-2 and XIII-2) while two are the piano collections of VII and X I won in a giveaway. I also own the X-2 Ultimania Omega guide. I don't understand a single word but I love the game so I figured it would be nice to have.

100's of Amiibo, Infinity and Skylanders.

100's of figures in general from World of Nintendo to Skylanders.

Lot's of clothing.

Even home accessories and decorations.

My most expensive single purchase is still this 1:5 No More Heroes 2 Sylvia Christel figure.

tumblr_lk8cv7ixkV1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

Loved No More Heroes 2 and had to have this, laid over a $100 for it

Zero Suit Samus is closet afterward at close to $90.

FIG-IPN-3176.jpg

Also speaking of Metroid I have 6 of the 6" Metroid and 3 of the 2.5" Metroid from World of Nintendo.

F31 Leopard

I have tons of art books, soundtracks,
statuettes and model kits from numerous games. Here's a little sample from my collection.

Metroid
q70HUZc.jpg

Monster Hunter, Tekken Tag 2, Senran Kagura
t0VHOpG.jpg

Xenosaga III
v1xYTAZ.jpg

Xenoblade and XCX
OAqAAXj.jpg

Skrams

Amiibo, Revoltech Raiden, Samus Figma, Bulletstorm nutcracker, various collectors edition shit, a ryu statue that keeps falling over, that little super mario club nintendo reward from a few years back, a yakuza 4 bowl with complementary chopsticks, an inflatable Rappy for swimming, a Trials HD hoodie, various posters, signed by a lot of devs Splosion Man poster, signed by a lot of devs The Maw poster, the DMC4 SE Pizza Edition, a Captain Toad plush, a Splatoon cushion/pillow, Yarny, and a Raidou Kuzunoha figure. A bunch of other stuff I might be forgetting too. Here's pictures of the things that seem the coolest or not that common.

One of the world's biggest Shenmue collections.

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42483&start=120#p939016

It's been added to a lot since then, including multiple signed items by Yu Suzuki, as well as a rare drawing by the 2D artist of the franchise signed by himself as well as Yu Suzuki. Also still waiting on the Shenmue script set from the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter reward.

Last evaluation, thanks to Shenmue 3 being announced was between £4000-£6500 depending on buyers.

Really cool man. What drove you to be such a big Shenmue fan?

Lots of these. Like these:

And many more here: http://imgur.com/a/qxMlY

Morgana looks like it's looking for an escape plan.

Not counting any tchotchkes that came with various LE's, pretty limited actually:

A Good Smile Link figure
Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
The Dragon Age lore book from Dark Horse
The hardbound version of the FFXV official guide (yet somehow, I still don't have a copy of FFXV. *shrugs*)
5 or 6 sealed Animal Crossing amiibos that I got free with my Switch
The Street Fighter 25th anniversary art book from Udon
A Sonic the Hedgehog statue I won at the Sega Joypolis in Odaiba
I also have a Good Smile Tracer figure preordered.

Not too bad, I was expecting worse.

Top Bottom