• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Pokemaniac
(03-20-2017, 06:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Moondrop

Thanks y'all. But there's real news:

Apparently a new NPC has been added to the plaza. I don't want to spoil any more.

The only thing I could find that was out of the ordinary was a glowing squid named "Agent 4", and I'm like 95% sure that's just a hacker, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Moondrop
(03-20-2017, 06:55 AM)

Originally Posted by Pokemaniac

The only thing I could find that was out of the ordinary was a glowing squid named "Agent 4", and I'm like 95% sure that's just a hacker, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

A hacker is presently inserting their avatar into everyone's plazas, added a glow of various colors, and is changing around the position, posture, and quote over the course of several hours? That's some damn fine hacking.
Pokemaniac
(03-20-2017, 07:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Moondrop

A hacker is presently inserting their avatar into everyone's plazas, added a glow of various colors, and is changing around the position, posture, and quote over the course of several hours? That's some damn fine hacking.

I mean, the Miiverse post that they were showing seems to have just been deleted by a Miiverse admin and that account I just linked shows other signs of hacking, sooooooooo...

Really they probably just did a save file edit to make it seem like they had special splatfest colors. Everything else you mentioned happens with Miiverse posts by default.
Moondrop
(03-20-2017, 07:05 AM)
Ok, my mistake.
CoconutTank
(03-21-2017, 12:42 AM)
Just saying... while discord is down, what alternatives for community communication do we intend to use?
abd
(03-21-2017, 05:33 AM)
SwitChat?
Slaythe
(Yesterday, 12:42 PM)
Hey guys, I'm looking for a potential caster for a tournament, preferably EU based.

It's urgent, I believe it might be professional ? If anything transportation should be covered by the organizers. I'm sure I can get more details, but if I can get a candidate, that'd be great.

Or if you know any competent person for the job that you could recommend. A good streamer, or somebody with casting experience would be nice, or something that knows the game really well.

Thanks for the help.

Likewise if you could invite me to the discord so I could ask there too, or ask for me, thanks.
Last edited by Slaythe; Yesterday at 12:46 PM.
Toadsili T
(Yesterday, 05:05 PM)
PMing you with an invite link now, Slaythe.

Depending on when and where it is, I may be able to help. We can discuss there. :)
Jeff Vader
(Today, 09:37 AM)

Originally Posted by Toadsili T

PMing you with an invite link now, Slaythe.

Depending on when and where it is, I may be able to help. We can discuss there. :)

The Toaf is the best of the best.