|OT2| Roster of Knights
- Developer - FromSoftware, Inc.
- Genre - Action role-playing
- Director - Hidetaka Miyazaki
- Release Date - March 24th 2016 - April 12th 2016
- Platform - PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Rating - CERO: D / ESRB: M / PEGI: 16
- Price - ~55 EUR or 60 USD
- Collector's Editions -
Apocalypse "Day 1" Edition - ~60 USD
Collector's Edition - ~130 USD
Prestige Edition - ~600 USD.
White Soapstone: 20 SL above and below host
Red Soapstone: 20 SL above and below host
Blue Phantom defender: 30 SL above, 10 SL below host
Red Eye Orb: 30 SL above, 10 SL below host
Red Eye Orb (Mound-maker): 35 SL above, 10 SL below host
Aldrich Faithful: 40 SL above, 10 SL below host
Watchdogs of Farron: 40 SL above, 10 SL below host
Regulation 1.2.3 App Version 1.09 - Friday 25th November
- Updated multiplayer in the Painted World of Ariandel so that guests can also fight Sir Vilhelm.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where Sir Vilhelm would get trapped in the rocks.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where Sir Vilhelm would disappear/reappear in certain areas.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the character name is not displayed when locked on to Livid Pyromancer Dunnel.
- Fixed an issue where it becomes impossible to progress further in the game because, Friede occasionally does not respawn as Blackflame Friede.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the Gravetender Greatwolf would not appear in the battle.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a crab enemy would float in the air if led to a certain location.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a certain Birch Woman would suddenly appear directly in front of the player.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where certain crystal lizards would not move until they began to attack.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the crab enemies movement patterns would change if the player repeatedly saved/loaded data near them.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the knight enemies in the tower would disappear if the player repeatedly saved/loaded data in that area.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a bridge would break in the host’s side, but not on the guest’s side.
- Fixed an issue where the application would freeze upon trying to load a 6-Player Undead Match.
- Fixed an issue in the Undead Match where the controls at times become unresponsive when joining a session.
- Fixed an issue in the Undead Match where consumable items were not restored after the battle ended.
- Fixed an issue in the Undead Match where the player is unable to see other players’ sorceries such as Homing Soulmass, Homing Crystal Soulmass, etc.
- Fixed an issue where some motions which were improved in patch 1.08 did not take effect when a weapon was equipped to the left hand.
- Fixed an issue where the weight of Curved Swords fluctuated in Regulation 1.22.
- Fixed an issue where the player can fall from any height by repeatedly performing the Crow Quills skill while the Silvercat Ring is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where player could not be absolved of sin as long as Siegward of Catarina remained in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to leave the area during the battle with the Crystal Sage.
- Fixed an issue in the Grand Archives where the Elder Prince, Lorian would warp outside of the boss area.
- Fixed an issue in the Grand Archives where a boss battle would start upon returning from a multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue where the guest could enter the boss area before the host.
- Fixed other issues and adjusted game balance.
Regulation 1.22 - Friday 11th November
- Fixed an issue where bleeding damage could not be inflicted with Eleonora.
- Fixed an issue where Faith did not scale correctly for Friede’s Great Scythe.
- Increased player’s resistance to physical attacks when equipping Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers, and Greataxes.
- Increased player’s resistance to physical attacks, and increased damage done to opponent’s guard when equipping Halberds.
- Reduced attack power of the Carthus Curved Sword and the Follower Sabre.
- Increased power of the Way of White Corona (still sucks).
- Increased the area of effect for Bursting Fireball.
- Increased length of effect for Charcoal Pine Bundle and Gold Pine Bundle.
Regulation 1.20 - Friday 21st October 2016
- System updates for DLC “ASHES OF ARIANDEL“.
- Adjusted poise values across the board. Poise is now more effective for heavier weapons and armor.
- Improved regular attack animations of hammer category weapons.
- Improved regular attack animations of greatsword category weapons.
- Improved regular attack animations of axe category weapons.
- Improved regular attack animations of fist category weapons.
- Improved the “Neck Swipe” weapon skill animation of scythe category weapons.
- Fixed a bug where strong attacks performed using whips would not deal additional damage when fully charged.
- Fixed a bug where strong attacks performed using the Pickaxe would consume stamina multiple times per attack.
- Adjusted the “Onislayer” weapon skill hitbox timings for Onikiri and Ubadachi.
- Adjusted the hitbox timings of the claw category weapon skill “Leaping Slash“.
- Fixed a bug where rolling attacks on Astora’s Greatsword could not be parried.
- Improved the “Wrath of the Gods” weapon skill animation for Wolnir’s Holy Sword.
- Improved the “Blind Spot” weapon skill animation for Corvian Greatknife andHandmaiden’s Dagger.
- Improved the “Shield Splitter” weapon skill animation for Mail Breaker and Irithyll Rapier.
- Improved the “Wolf Leap” weapon skill animation for Old Wolf Curved Sword.
- The weapon skill of Old King’s Great Hammer “Molten Perseverence” will now release lava on both hits.
- Improved the “Darkdrift” weapon skill animation for Darkdrift.
- Reduced effectiveness of rolling attack animations on Gotthard Twinswords while dual wielding.
- Increased effectiveness of the sorcery “Pestilent Mercury“.
- Improved the cast animation of miracle “Lifehunt Scythe“.
- Increased poison and toxic buildup of the pyromancies “Poison Mist” and “Toxic Mist“, respectively.
- Increased durability damage buildup of the pyromancy “Acid Surge“.
- Increased duration of the “Warcry” weapon skill.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s lock-on target would automatically change even if “Toggle auto lock-on” was set to “OFF”.
- Fixed a bug where the leader board for Darkmoon Knights would display incorrect statistics.
- Fixed a bug where the fog wall near Holy Knight Hodrick would sometimes not disappear during multiplayer even after defeating him.
- Fixed a bug where Orbeck of Vinheim would sometimes die before the player purchased all his spells.
- Fixed a bug where Patches and Greirat would never return if sent to steal after defeating all bosses.
- Fixed a bug where female characters were subject to counter damage during certain movement animations.
- Fixed a bug where equipping Vordt’s Great Hammer or Irithyll Straight Sword in the left hand would cause enchantments to disappear from weapons in the right hand.
- Fixed a bug where two-handing certain weapons would cause the stealth effect on Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring to not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Hornet Ring was not working for claw category weapons.
- Fixed a bug where dash attacks could not be performed using Farron Greatsword.
- Fixed a bug where strong attacks using Lothric Knight Sword were not dealing thrust type damage.
- Fixed a bug where dash attacks using Onikiri and Ubadachi were not dealing thrust type damage.
- Addressed other game balance issues and fixed other flaws.
Regulation 1.11 - Thursday, 25th August 2016
- The length of the Hammer skill, Perseverance (reduce damage when activated), has been increased *The Japanese patch note says "Large Hammer"
- Delayed the movement cancel timing of certain medium shields upon guard break
- Removed the ability to parry when using the skills Blind Spot (Corvian Greatknife, Handmaid’s dagger) and Dancer’s Grace (Dancer’s Enchanted Swords)
- Adjusted the shield penetration properties of Harpe, Shotel, Crescent Moon Sword, Carthus Shotel, Man Serpent Hatchet and Darkdrift
- Fixed a bug where sound effects did not play properly when using Lightning Spears in quick succession
- The attack cancel timing for rapiers equipped in the left hand has been adjusted
- Several balance issues have been adjusted
- Flaws have been fixed to improve performance
Regulation 1.10 - Monday, 18th July 2016
- Fixes an issue that allowed players to float in the air when using the Tears of Denial miracle
- Server maintenance
Regulation 1.09 - Friday, 1st July 2016
- All Dagger weapons: increased critical attack power.
- Dark Sword: reduced weapon efficiency.
- Anri’s Straight Sword: reduced scaling effects.
- Wolnir’s Holy Sword: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Crescent Moon Sword: added intelligence scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Morne’s Great Hammer: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Lothric’s Holy Sword: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Yorshka’s Spear: increased FP damage effects.
- Scholar’s Candlestick: reduced sorcery-strengthening properties
- Demon’s Fist: reduced weight.
- Greatsword of Judgement: increased attack power.
- Heysel’s Pick: increased intelligence scaling.
- All shield-piercing weapons: added shield-piercing properties to regular attacks.
- All Skills that enchant a weapon with special properties: extended length of effect.
- Obscuring Ring: increased distance at which ring takes effect.
- Hornet Ring: adjusted efficiency.
- Black Serpent: adjusted tracking.
- Lightning Stake: now requires 1 attunement slot.
- Magic Barrier/Great Magic Barrier: extended length of effect.
- Divine Pillars of Light: increased attack power.
- White Dragon Breath: reduced stamina consumption.
- All Bug Pellet items: extended length of effect.
- Addressed other game balance issues and fixed other flaws.
App Ver 1.05 Regulation 1.08 - Friday, 10th June 2016
- Archdragon Peak: fixed the freeze when jumping into the fog after ringing the bell.
- The Ringfinger Leonhard quest will now start properly after the removal of the restriction on the maximum number of Pale Tongues that can be offered to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
- Trophies will now unlock correctly even if the required item is sent directly to the storage.
- Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands.
- The Horsehoof Ring (which increases stamina drain of attacks) will no longer affect other attacks besides its initial effect on kicks.
- It will no longer be possible to equip a helm when using a Wax Pool after using the Dragon Head Stone.
- Fixed the HP drain damage of Symbol of Avarice when resting near bonfire.
- Fixed a spell animation and effect not synching up when using the magic repetitively.
- Fixed when summoning the white phantom NPC under a certain circumstance, the character's collision will properly function nullifying all enemy attacks.
- Fixed issue where skills could be performed even when a certain amount of FP was not available.
- Adjusted the attack cancel parameters of some curved swords attacks.
- Adjusted the attack power and skills of fist and claw weapons.
- Adjusted the skills of twin blade weapons.
- Fixed the scythe not penetrating shields at close distances.
- Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.
- Adjusted the attack collision for the washing pole weapon (YAAASSS).
- Adjusted parameters of Farron Hail and Busting Fireball.
- Adjusted casting speed, stamina consumption, cancel timing of some Spells.
- Increased the number of arrows/bolts that can be possessed.
- During online multiplayer: During the invasion of a Dark Phantom, the host will no longer be separated from his area.
- During online multiplayer: A dark phantom can no longer be forcibly brought back in some maps.
- During online multiplayer: When the player is summoned during a boss battle, the boss will no longer become motionless even after the player is back to his/her world.
- The status effects below the stamina gauge will no longer be hidden when opening the top menu with HUD display set to auto.
- The voice chat icon will now remain visible when the HUD display is set to "Auto."
- Fixed the display of strength level shown in the equipment menu when using two-handed weapon.
- Other game balance parameters have been adjusted.
- Several game flaws fixed.
App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.07 - 20th May 2016
- Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
- Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
- Adjusted the efficiency of the category below:
- Dragon Slayer’s Axe
- Crescent Axe
- Dark Drift
- Washing Pole
- Moonlight Great Sword
- Fixed the stamina attack of some weapon categories.
- Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants.
- Improved the password matching rate
- Improved other game balance
- Several game flaws fixed.
App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.06.1 - 18th May 2016 (PC only)
It's 1.04.1 without the freezing issue.
App 1.04.1, Regulation 1.06.1 - 13th May 2016 (PC only)
- Solved the following issues you may encounter in the Online Mode:
- Being sent immediately to your world
- Being sent to the Firelink Shrine
- Being changed in full Dragon Body Status
Note: As of May 16th this update has been rolled back due to performance issues.
App 1.04, Regulation 1.06 - Console: 28th April 2016, PC: 9th May 2016
- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
App 1.04, Regulation 1.05 - 28th April 2016
- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes have been made.
App 1.03.1, Regulation 1.04 - 18th April 2016
- Performance adjustment for "Greatsword"
- Battle performance adjustment for "Dancer's Enchanted Sword", "Winged Knight Twinaxes"
- Performance adjustment for "Soul's Greatsword", and "Farron Flashsword"
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at "Road of Sacrifices", "Farron Keep", "Cathedral of the Deep" after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
Patch 1.03 - 1st April 2016
- An unreached bonfire will no longer spontaneously light up and subsequent bonfires should now be appropriately available as a destination.
- The Estus Flask level will no longer be changed when burning an Undead Bone Shard after a multiplayer match.
- Souls will no longer be gained immediately after appearing as a summoned player in a multiplayer match.
- Players will no longer be invaded while resting near the bonfire.
- Players should now be able to properly offer Covenant items.
- Additional ability attached to the Firekeeper and Velka's statue. They are now capable of reversing hollowing.
- We have also adjusted the balance of the game, improved its performance, and fixed various bugs.
Patch 1.02 - 29th March 2016
- Improved game performance.
- Fixed an issue where offline play would decrease performance.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to warp at Firelink Shrine if they fought the large crystal gecko in Cemetery of Ash before finishing game install.
- Fixed an issue where players would return to their world as a red phantom.
Patch 1.01 - 25th March 2016
- Removed press boss scaling.
Patch 1.0 - 24th March 2016
Japanese PS4/Xbox One release.
Extra special thanks to SDR-UK, the most generous player I've met.