• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Oshimai
Member
(03-13-2017, 10:02 PM)
Oshimai's Avatar
The gf surprised me with Horizon last night.

It must be the best singleplayer game out right now. It's been a while since I've played such a satisfying open world game.

Good call stat.
Stat!
Member
(03-13-2017, 11:26 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Oshimai

The gf surprised me with Horizon last night.

It must be the best singleplayer game out right now. It's been a while since I've played such a satisfying open world game.

Good call stat.

I finished and platinum'd it. One of - if not my - favourite game of all time. The story was incredible. The game was incredible.

Have fun!
Stat!
Member
(03-15-2017, 02:45 AM)
Stat!'s Avatar
Couple games tonight?
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-16-2017, 01:02 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
Me and Delryk are gonna start playing if anyone else is interested
Delryk
Member
(03-16-2017, 04:56 PM)
Delryk's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheVisualizer

Me and Delryk are gonna start playing if anyone else is interested

You know when the night went ; getting more chances than the other teams and mostly out playing them but nothing goes in while they get bad angle goals, AI defensive BS and stupid ass rebound control from the goalie (even on slow ass shots) --- it's just very frustrating.

Also: Mass Effect: Andromeda - EA/Origin Access trial coming March 16th - 10 hour trial <--- very tempting to try it out right now... but do I really want to tease myself??... damn you EA Access...
Last edited by Delryk; 03-16-2017 at 05:04 PM.
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-16-2017, 05:29 PM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Delryk

You know when the night went ; getting more chances than the other teams and mostly out playing them but nothing goes in while they get bad angle goals, AI defensive BS and stupid ass rebound control from the goalie (even on slow ass shots) --- it's just very frustrating.

Also: Mass Effect: Andromeda - EA/Origin Access trial coming March 16th - 10 hour trial <--- very tempting to try it out right now... but do I really want to tease myself??... damn you EA Access...

We played ok but were outshot and out time-on-the-attacked in all of the games so it was morethan bad breaks

Im going to wait on Mass Effect unless the multiplayer is really great and i have friends that loop me into that as the singleplayer stuff looks pretty rough from everything ive seen so far. The character visuals, animations, voice acting and dialogue content ive seen are just not up to par with this generation at all.
Delryk
Member
(03-17-2017, 12:49 PM)
Delryk's Avatar
i'll be up for some NHL tonight...

i'll obviously be in Wildlands while I wait.. just hit me up
Oshimai
Member
(03-17-2017, 03:24 PM)
Oshimai's Avatar
Yea, I'm down for 8.

Originally Posted by TheVisualizer

Im going to wait on Mass Effect unless the multiplayer is really great and i have friends that loop me into that as the singleplayer stuff looks pretty rough from everything ive seen so far. The character visuals, animations, voice acting and dialogue content ive seen are just not up to par with this generation at all.

The gif thread is priceless.
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-17-2017, 03:51 PM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Oshimai

Yea, I'm down for 8.



The gif thread is priceless.

Yea the one with the gorilla had me in tears yesterday as it nails the awful walking animations perfectly
Delryk
Member
(03-17-2017, 05:22 PM)
Delryk's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheVisualizer

Yea the one with the gorilla had me in tears yesterday as it nails the awful walking animations perfectly

man i think they rushed ME so much... wtf... just delay the whole thing before they fuck everything up... LOL.. so much for a wonderful IP
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-17-2017, 08:04 PM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Delryk

man i think they rushed ME so much... wtf... just delay the whole thing before they fuck everything up... LOL.. so much for a wonderful IP

I read that its not even the main Bioware dev team who developed it. They rebranded the EA studio that made the shitty Army of Two: Devil's Cartel game and some Mass Effect 3 DLC and have them on it while what's left of the main studio is working on a new IP. Not sure why you put a "B Team" on what arguably is their most important IP.
Stat!
Member
(03-17-2017, 08:10 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar
I'll be on all night. Ready (and raring) to go.


Originally Posted by TheVisualizer

I read that its not even the main Bioware dev team who developed it. They rebranded the EA studio that made the shitty Army of Two: Devil's Cartel game and some Mass Effect 3 DLC and have them on it while what's left of the main studio is working on a new IP. Not sure why you put a "B Team" on what arguably is their most important IP.

Heard this too
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-17-2017, 08:41 PM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Stat!

I'll be on all night. Ready (and raring) to go.




Heard this too

I might be able to fit a few games tonight if we are not "ghosting" early
Stat!
Member
(03-17-2017, 08:56 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by TheVisualizer

I might be able to fit a few games tonight if we are not "ghosting" early

What does this even mean? :|

I'll be on at like 6:30. Oshi says he'll be on at 8.What about the rest of you?

A patch today as well:

VERSION 1.07
- VARIOUS BUG FIXES , TUNING AND IMPROVMENTS
- SERIES 2 : EXPANSION ITEMS ART ENHANCEMENTS
- TEAM OF THE YEAR ITEMS ART EHNANCEMENTS
Last edited by Stat!; 03-17-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Oshimai
Member
(03-17-2017, 10:28 PM)
Oshimai's Avatar
Nvm, goin grocery shopping tonight...
Stat!
Member
(03-17-2017, 11:11 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Oshimai

Nvm, goin grocery shopping tonight...

Brb. Sending you groceries so you can join us tonight.

Unless you are going to costco in which case, can you pick me up stuff since I don't have a membership card? k thx
Stat!
Member
(03-17-2017, 11:37 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar
I'll be on at 7 actually. Eating now still
Oshimai
Member
(03-17-2017, 11:59 PM)
Oshimai's Avatar
I can play a game or 2 at 7. Heading out at 8ish
moop1167
Member
(03-18-2017, 12:15 AM)
moop1167's Avatar
Sent join request. Went back to other team to play with my buddy for a bit.
Oshimai
Member
(03-18-2017, 12:56 AM)
Oshimai's Avatar
Sorry, I didn't see the notification. I fed my cat in between games.
Delryk
Member
(03-18-2017, 02:07 AM)
Delryk's Avatar
Games
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-18-2017, 02:09 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
I accepted ur req moop. Delryk and I are gonna start playing
Stat!
Member
(03-18-2017, 07:08 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar
Couple Afternoon games?
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-18-2017, 07:09 PM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
I wont be around today at all
Stat!
Member
(03-18-2017, 07:15 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by TheVisualizer

I wont be around today at all

Damn, got my hopes up with you posting in this thread. I won't be around past 4.
Delryk
Member
(03-18-2017, 09:01 PM)
Delryk's Avatar
Im out today too.. bday party..lol
13thStep
Junior Member
(03-19-2017, 04:00 AM)
13thStep's Avatar
Hey everyone. So my eashl team with my friends has basically ended. No one is ever around. I play a bit with guys last year. Any chance this team is active and looking for an active player? I play either wing, either Dr and center (though I'm meh to average on faceoffs)

RW is where I'm most comfortable
Last edited by 13thStep; 03-19-2017 at 04:02 AM.
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-19-2017, 05:59 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by 13thStep

Hey everyone. So my eashl team with my friends has basically ended. No one is ever around. I play a bit with guys last year. Any chance this team is active and looking for an active player? I play either wing, either Dr and center (though I'm meh to average on faceoffs)

RW is where I'm most comfortable

Yea we could use another player, send a join request. Its easiest to search for abbreviation = GAF
13thStep
Junior Member
(03-19-2017, 04:03 PM)
13thStep's Avatar
Thank you. Request has been sent
Stat!
Member
(03-19-2017, 07:07 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar
Games today?this aft?
13thStep
Junior Member
(03-19-2017, 07:14 PM)
13thStep's Avatar
What time?
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-19-2017, 07:39 PM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
Me, Stat, Delryk and Mercy are playing.

Room for one more if anyone is interested
13thStep
Junior Member
(03-21-2017, 12:28 AM)
13thStep's Avatar
Games tonight?
Last edited by 13thStep; 03-21-2017 at 12:35 AM.
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:47 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
I can play whenever we get a 3rd
Stat!
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:56 AM)
Stat!'s Avatar
I'll be on at 8:35.
Stat!
Member
(03-21-2017, 01:12 AM)
Stat!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Stat!

I'll be on at 8:35.

Scratch that. 8:25.
MattDoza
Member
(03-21-2017, 01:12 AM)
MattDoza's Avatar
Online now if you guys need an extra player.
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-21-2017, 01:16 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by MattDoza

Online now if you guys need an extra player.

Yea we will wait until Stat gets on at 8:25pm
Delryk
Member
(03-21-2017, 11:51 PM)
Delryk's Avatar
Games?
Stat!
Member
(03-21-2017, 11:58 PM)
Stat!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Delryk

Games?

Yeah, if we get more though. Im just finishing up dinner myself
13thStep
Junior Member
(03-22-2017, 12:22 AM)
13thStep's Avatar
I'm down, what time?
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-22-2017, 02:19 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
Im ready to go now
Stat!
Member
(03-22-2017, 02:19 AM)
Stat!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by TheVisualizer

Im ready to go now

getting on
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-24-2017, 02:06 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
Stat and I are playing if anyone else is interested

Edit: nevermind im having connectivity issues that i cant seem to get resolved
Last edited by TheVisualizer; 03-24-2017 at 02:41 AM.
13thStep
Junior Member
(03-24-2017, 02:12 AM)
13thStep's Avatar
I'm in
Delryk
Member
(03-24-2017, 12:11 PM)
Delryk's Avatar
we'll try tonight :)
13thStep
Junior Member
(03-24-2017, 09:09 PM)
13thStep's Avatar
Think we will get some games in tonight? If so, what time? (Want to make sure I'm on)
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-25-2017, 02:26 AM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar
Me Stat and Delryk are starting soon
Oshimai
Member
(03-25-2017, 09:33 PM)
Oshimai's Avatar
I'm down to play after the Leafs game tonight.
TheVisualizer
Member
(03-25-2017, 09:43 PM)
TheVisualizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Oshimai

I'm down to play after the Leafs game tonight.

Ill play if my ghost recon buddies arent around

Thread Tools