• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Megauap
(03-01-2017, 08:46 AM)
February went by faster than expected as it has only 28 days...
Chance Hale
(03-01-2017, 08:48 AM)

Originally Posted by Megauap

February went by faster than expected as it has only 28 days...

I had no idea it was March and the Switch was about to come out until I got a shipment notification earlier and realized I forgot to change the card lol ;-;
Megauap
(03-01-2017, 08:52 AM)
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Murdered: Soul Suspect -- MB-B64B49D0079D01F9 - Taken by Smeagol. 8 entrants total.
BloodRayne Betrayal -- MB-FADCBAF7F825B33A - Taken by Madn. 8 entrants total.
Post Mortem -- MB-A3F594F2C9574C0F - Taken by data. 1 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-2F2464BF77AD598C - Taken by Jaker. 4 entrants total.

Let's celebrate the updated version of Neogaf-Monkeybot.
Last edited by Stumpokapow; 03-01-2017 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Powered by ModBot 2.0
Chance Hale
(03-01-2017, 08:52 AM)
Soul Suspect is a HOT product
Durante
Come on down to Durante's drivethru PC port fixes. 15 minutes or less. Yelp: ★★★★★

Fixed Souls, Deadly Premonition, Lightning Returns, Umihara Kawase, Symphonia, Little King's Story, PhD, likes mimosas.
(03-01-2017, 08:53 AM)

Originally Posted by PaulSane

I'm sure it's because of everyone being too busy playing Atelier Sophie to even visit this thread yeah, right :(

Makes sense
Rickenslacker
(03-01-2017, 09:02 AM)
The Atelier Sophie meme girl, are her eyes always like that or are the screenshots of her mid-blink or something.
Durante
Come on down to Durante's drivethru PC port fixes. 15 minutes or less. Yelp: ★★★★★

Fixed Souls, Deadly Premonition, Lightning Returns, Umihara Kawase, Symphonia, Little King's Story, PhD, likes mimosas.
(03-01-2017, 09:06 AM)

Originally Posted by Rickenslacker

The Atelier Sophie meme girl, are her eyes always like that or are the screenshots of her mid-blink or something.

That's Sophie, and she is wonderful, and that meme is annoying.

(Yes, those screenshots are mid-blink)
Vuze
(03-01-2017, 09:07 AM)

Let's celebrate the updated version of Neogaf-Monkeybot.

It will get even better in the next update 😜
Megauap
(03-01-2017, 09:15 AM)

Originally Posted by Vuze

Yep, I've seen all the new images added in someone's pull request. Is it yours?
Rickenslacker
(03-01-2017, 09:16 AM)

Originally Posted by Durante

That's Sophie, and she is wonderful, and that meme is annoying.

(Yes, those screenshots are mid-blink)

Got it, thanks. Was my initial conclusion but I just kept seeing her in new situations with that same look which got me wonderin'.

Hmm hm hm hmm~
Vuze
(03-01-2017, 09:17 AM)

Yep, I've seen all the new images added in someone's pull request. Is it yours?

Yup, just need to rebase it against the new version when I get around to it. Didn't see the PR while I was toying around with the script yesterday :v
Arthea
(03-01-2017, 09:27 AM)
isn't it kinda odd that a week before release Firis doesn't have a store page yet? Or is it because of PSN?
Auraela
(03-01-2017, 09:29 AM)
Grim dawn will be weekend sale its on sale for 1 year release on grimdawns website till next weeek
Spiritreaver
(03-01-2017, 09:37 AM)
Happy March friends. For the 0 others who play Hex TCG, the new set Scars of War launched yesterday. The biggest thing about this set is that it marks the first major set rotation for Hex. The first two sets (Shards of Fate and Shattered Destiny) have been rotated out of standard.

It's been a long time coming, sometimes I'm surprised the game is still alive. It's been through a lot of crap. .....still waiting for coop PVE though. :\
Tizoc
(03-01-2017, 09:41 AM)
Right then, so my gameplay for the next few days
Finish up Her Majesty's SPIFFING and Akin
Play Hollow Knight & Gravity Rush in between
Star up Icey
Finish writing the Styx 2 OT.
Chairmanchuck
(03-01-2017, 09:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Tizoc

Right then, so my gameplay for the next few days
Finish up Her Majesty's SPIFFING and Akin
Play Hollow Knight in the mean time
Star up Icey

A tip for Icey. From what I heard the english dub is really really bad. While in the chinese one, the speaker is totally into the role, the english dub seems that its just someone reading the translations without any enthusiasm.
Lashley
Banned
(03-01-2017, 09:43 AM)
Hyped for Marvel, when is preload?

Link? Mine seems to have broken (Doesn't show I own murdered soul suspect)
Vuze
(03-01-2017, 09:48 AM)

Originally Posted by Lashley

Hyped for Marvel, when is preload?

Link? Mine seems to have broken (Doesn't show I own murdered soul suspect)

If you're talking about Megauap's post, the script only applies to posts/quotes by ModBot (for performance reasons I guess).
Ascheroth
(03-01-2017, 09:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Arthea

isn't it kinda odd that a week before release Firis doesn't have a store page yet? Or is it because of PSN?

Following the Square Enix way of releases.
It's kind of interesting to see how different publishers handle this. Like, Ys VIII comes out in fall and already has one.
But yeah, a store page would be nice, so that I could at least wishlist it already. When did the Sophie page show up?
PLASTICA-MAN
(03-01-2017, 09:51 AM)
Wasn't there a rumored Steam store update that was going to happen few weeks ago? Where is it now?
Sarcasm
(03-01-2017, 09:53 AM)
Do scripts need to be manually updated?
Arthea
(03-01-2017, 09:54 AM)

Originally Posted by Ascheroth

Following the Square Enix way of releases.
It's kind of interesting to see how different publishers handle this. Like, Ys VIII comes out in fall and already has one.
But yeah, a store page would be nice, so that I could at least wishlist it already. When did the Sophie page show up?

I'm pretty sure it was up more than a week before release.
Tizoc
(03-01-2017, 09:54 AM)

All for $43😎

grabbing virginia off of humble store later today too.
D3RANG3D
(03-01-2017, 10:00 AM)

:3
Tizoc
(03-01-2017, 10:01 AM)

Originally Posted by D3RANG3D

Looking forward to your Steam Direct recommendations��

EDIT: Holy shit that second game is frikkin' Castlevania.
Deques
(03-01-2017, 10:02 AM)

Originally Posted by Sarcasm

Do scripts need to be manually updated?

Seems like you have manually update it.

But why did you guys didn't change the version number?
Last edited by Deques; 03-01-2017 at 10:05 AM.
Spiritreaver
(03-01-2017, 10:06 AM)

Originally Posted by D3RANG3D

I need that Crown Stones game.
bobnowhere
(03-01-2017, 10:15 AM)

Originally Posted by PLASTICA-MAN

Wasn't there a rumored Steam store update that was going to happen few weeks ago? Where is it now?

Soon™

I recall something about the summer.
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(03-01-2017, 10:18 AM)
just woke up, saw the title.

You did good Orange, you did good

about to wrap up Hollow Knight, not sure if Atelier or Steamworld Heist next
wetflame
Pizza Dog
(03-01-2017, 10:20 AM)
Anyone here played Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor? I dig the PS1 low poly aesthetic and I've heard it's a weird little game, thinking of picking it up now it's 50% off and was looking for impressions.
Megauap
(03-01-2017, 10:21 AM)

Originally Posted by Deques

Seems like you have manually update it.

But why did you guys didn't change the version number?

Probably because they were just pull requests made by other gaffers. The original creator only accepted the pull request without changing the version number but it's not very important anyway.
Monooboe
(03-01-2017, 10:23 AM)
Those of you who have played Stories Untold, do you think it would be playable on a Intel GPU? The system requirements seem low but the game still seems 3D?
Deques
(03-01-2017, 10:24 AM)

Probably because they were just pull requests made by other gaffers. The original creator only accepted the pull request without changing the version number but it's not very important anyway.

Oh, wait, the version number did change. Before the new features were added, was it version 1.0?
Megauap
(03-01-2017, 10:26 AM)

Oh, wait, the version number did change. Before the new features were added, was it version 1.0?

Indeed the version number was changed, you can see it in the last commit: https://github.com/petetnt/neogaf-mo...b02a67c5151fcf
Deques
(03-01-2017, 10:30 AM)

Indeed the version number was changed, you can see it in the last commit: https://github.com/petetnt/neogaf-mo...b02a67c5151fcf

Ok, I understand now. I am not used to how github works, despite me working as a programmer, and also when I updated monkey-bot it said 1.1.0 was already installed or something like that
Lashley
Banned
(03-01-2017, 10:40 AM)

If you're talking about Megauap's post, the script only applies to posts/quotes by ModBot (for performance reasons I guess).

Ah, that makes sense
Spiritreaver
(03-01-2017, 10:42 AM)
Just saw ZiggyD did a video on Chronicon . Never seen this game before. Looks amazing and I'm gonna pick it up now sometime soon. I wish there were more pixel art style ARPGs like that.

A game that looks similar to that, but had a scifi/cyberpunk theme.... dream game there.
Tizoc
(03-01-2017, 10:42 AM)
Featuring the man behind Real Life Tekken
Blindsided
ModBot
Not a mod, just a bot.
(03-01-2017, 10:51 AM)
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Megauap, who is running this raffle.

Originally Posted by ModBot

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Murdered: Soul Suspect -- MB-B64B49D0079D01F9 - Taken by Smeagol. 8 entrants total.
BloodRayne Betrayal -- MB-FADCBAF7F825B33A - Taken by Madn. 8 entrants total.
Post Mortem -- MB-A3F594F2C9574C0F - Taken by data. 1 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-2F2464BF77AD598C - Taken by Jaker. 4 entrants total.

Last edited by Stumpokapow; 03-01-2017 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Powered by ModBot 2.0
Tizoc
(03-01-2017, 11:01 AM)
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev. 2's PC released date is still TBA, but the update will go up in Japan in May.
Pachimari
(03-01-2017, 11:14 AM)
Is Mass Effect Andromeda coming out on Origin this month?

And Nier: Automata's Steam release was leaked to be this month too right?

(edit) I think I'm gonna splash for Unravel and Star Wars: Battlefront - Ultimate Edition. I'll probably be in a Star Wars mood when Rogue One comes out digitally later this month anyway.
Last edited by Pachimari; 03-01-2017 at 11:22 AM.
Deques
(03-01-2017, 11:51 AM)

Originally Posted by Tizoc

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev. 2's PC released date is still TBA, but the update will go up in Japan in May.

Is Rev.2 a different game?
Durante

(03-01-2017, 11:58 AM)

Originally Posted by Arthea

What do you mean, because of PSN?

Anyway, it looks like it will release in time.
Tizoc
(03-01-2017, 12:04 PM)

Nah just a paid update to xrd revelator
ArjanN
(03-01-2017, 12:04 PM)

No, it's a big update to Revelator.
Arthea
(03-01-2017, 12:14 PM)

Originally Posted by Durante

What do you mean, because of PSN?

Anyway, it looks like it will release in time.

In my experience with series, you can preorder physical Atelier games (what I usually did until I went digital only, and digital is more expensive on consoles too), but a digital version usually appears only on the day of release on PSN, and as it is a day one release, I thought maybe they want digital version to be available everywhere at the same time.
ModBot
Not a mod, just a bot.
(03-01-2017, 12:16 PM)
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Freebie -- MB-5527A7FF18CA9419 - Taken by Wok
Last edited by Stumpokapow; 03-03-2017 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Powered by ModBot 2.0
Jawmuncher
(03-01-2017, 12:18 PM)
I wonder if we can get Tron skins for the marvel side from moderate .
Sarcasm
(03-01-2017, 12:19 PM)

Originally Posted by Spiritreaver

Just saw ZiggyD did a video on Chronicon . Never seen this game before. Looks amazing and I'm gonna pick it up now sometime soon. I wish there were more pixel art style ARPGs like that.

A game that looks similar to that, but had a scifi/cyberpunk theme.... dream game there.

This has local split screen, wonder how that looks.
user237
(03-01-2017, 12:31 PM)

Originally Posted by ModBot

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Kraven Manor -- MB-FB686D5D590F5166 - Taken by NeoRaider

take it
Last edited by Stumpokapow; 03-01-2017 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Powered by ModBot 2.0