• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

hamchan

Playing new Uncharted and I'm with Bakalar about how impressive it is on how fast they put this out after 4, especially since it's really good too.

Also Chloe is the best girl.

Salarians

Uncharted Lost Legacy is DLC for Uncharted? Or a new short game?
started as DLC, became a separate $40, 7-10 hour long game

anyone who bought the DLC bundle that was available when UC4 launched (and for a little while after TLL was announced) for $25 also got it with no additional cost

Yep, it was frustrating to watch. He was rarely supporting the team, slow to react, and played scared the whole time, and as I said before, watching him hug that tree for awhile (near the end of the stream) was boring.

I mean, whatever, I like Alex, but I really wish we could watch these from Jeff's perspective.

So you could watch jeff die within the first 5 minutes and then go back to spectating alex?

Man that bombcast emails section was on fire this week.

Jeff's face during the asexual scorpion reveal was pretty good lol

The possibility of Jeff's internet problems being caused by grow lights

Ben's Fortress of Salt comment was also low key great

It seems like a prerequisite for game personalities to proclaim themselves as a Mario kid and to regale of the cognitive dissonance between the marketing and play of Genesis Sonic games. I've heard so much of the same on the topic over and over, but they're simple games, man.

Man Jeff talking about sleep paralysis is terrifying

I've only had it once and it was a good 5+ years ago and I still regularly think about it and even occasionally have trouble sleeping due to it coming back up in my mind. It was genuinely traumatic and I feel so bad for those who regularly suffer from it.

What lingers most is that feeling of pure, utter terror. It was rather amazing. I've never felt it before or since.

Aselith

I have a thing where I'll often feel awake but be partially asleep and get visions of like spiders and weird shit in the environment where I'm sleeping which sounds like what Brad might be talking about. They feel very real

derFeef

Yeah, happens to me too, like one or two times a year. Usually I have to fight off monsters or people clamping on me in my bed. It's like half real where I scream and try to punch those things very hard.

2958765-dnb.jpg

Dept of New Business 2 - Patrick Gill & Alegra Frank
Polygon's Patrick Gill & Alegra Frank stop by to compete for the coveted Giant Bomb Department of New Business Internship, and end up cussing a lot.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
yeah the dan ep was funny. i liked the "preserve dan" angle a lot -- fun twist on something that could be frustrating/dry.

Had it several times(haven't had one in a while). I never saw anything though just that I wasn't able to move and I had no control over my body so it felt like I was trapped inside a shell. Whenever I had one, my mind straight up panics and It kind of feels like I had to push invisible walls till I am in control of my body often culminating in me coming in control but breathing heavily as if I was running like my life dependent on it. It fucking sucks.

Zaph

yeah the dan ep was funny. i liked the "preserve dan" angle a lot -- fun twist on something that could be frustrating/dry.

no, all 3 of them should play XCOM the exact same way - that will really bring out the best in the feature.

All this PUBG talk makes me wonder what happened to DAY-Z. The first time I thought about it in years was when I was looking at the winners of IGN's best games of Gamescom awards. Wasn't that dev working on something else as well?

Hasney

no, all 3 of them should play XCOM the exact same way - that will really bring out the best in the feature.

Nah, that would be dull. One guy fucking up everyones progress is much better.

plus their pain will be prolonged instead of it ending quicker.

All this PUBG talk makes me wonder what happened to DAY-Z. The first time I thought about it in years was when I was looking at the winners of IGN's best games of Gamescom awards. Wasn't that dev working on something else as well?

Once it was surgically removed from ARMA, it was buggy as shit and then barely ever got any updates. Then yeah, that dude that created it fucked off to do something else which I believe is now cancelled.

Nah, that would be dull. One guy fucking up everyones progress is much better.

That would maybe work if they weren't all 3 terrible at the game but they are so now you just have 3 people playing very badly. tbf I think Dan would play badly, shtick or no, considering some of the choices he made in that video.

kiguel182

They mismanaged it.

Which is a shame since DayZ really was something else at the time. Such a shame.

PUGB really took the best parts of it and did it well.

Top Bottom