• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT9| People still play this? Isn't it from 2004

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Looking over all my alts, does anyone think that druid, mage, and/or paladin have must play Legion quest chains, or really solid class fantasy? It wouldn't take long to get any of those classes to level 98-100, but I'm kinda torn on what's next on the list.

Oh, I think frost DK has been the most fun to play. I should have the class mount tonight, but damn, I've had a blast with this spec.
Mage campaign is boring and forgetful, i only remember the main enemy being Katranathir

Looking over all my alts, does anyone think that druid, mage, and/or paladin have must play Legion quest chains, or really solid class fantasy? It wouldn't take long to get any of those classes to level 98-100, but I'm kinda torn on what's next on the list.

Oh, I think frost DK has been the most fun to play. I should have the class mount tonight, but damn, I've had a blast with this spec.

I would definitely level your paladin - it ties in closely with the Legion story and has some nice/interesting additions to lore. Also ties in with the 7.3 story. I agree with SargerusBR - the mage campaign was really forgettable. Haven't completed the druid one yet, so can't comment on that one.

Syf

Banned
Pretty hyped for tomorrow. Definitely 7.3 trailer and release date, hopefully a little teaser for the expac. They already confirmed in an interview Antorus is the final big raid of Legion.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
It finally fucking dropped
wowscrnshot_082317_00dgqlb.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm leaning pretty heavily towards no new game/xpac reveals today. Would love to be wrong and see like a War3 remaster or something, but it doesn't look to be in the cards.

Yam's

I'm slowly getting all my alts mounts. DK being my main, I'm wondering if any other campaign will be as good as the DK one. The rogue mount quest was a lot of fun, but not interesting lore wise. DH and Mage were quite boring. At least the DH mount is cool and I love the summon animation.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
next week? damn, going to hve to resub faster than I expected lol

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really excited for patch 7.3 and I'm glad it is launching next week. It's a great story on Argus and many good quests. You definitely won't run out of content to do (like with Broken Shore) quickly. Argus is also great if you are into exploration.

Nokterian

30th for europe damn well at least i have nearly all classes 3rd relic unlocked the old way but i think i will get them with my warrior and rogue when the patch hits.

Syf

Banned
Side note man it's annoying reading event threads on gaming side. Contest to see who can be the most negative, every time.

Someone from the Gamescom thread even asked that if W4 is made one day, that Blizzard ignore all the lore established in WoW and continue right where W3 ended.

lol

I can understand that to some degree but what would they even do differently? I feel like it would just go down the same route and maybe ignore WoD

I can understand that to some degree but what would they even do differently? I feel like it would just go down the same route and maybe ignore WoD
They've retconned the he'll out of BC (in addition to BC having its fair share of retcons, inconsistencies and poorly received developments), so if they were to hypothetically start over at that point I think they'd do a lot differently.

Not that they would or should.

They've retconned the he'll out of BC (in addition to BC having its fair share of retcons, inconsistencies and poorly received developments), so if they were to hypothetically start over at that point I think they'd do a lot differently.

Not that they would or should.

Alright but wouldn't they just follow through with the same things?
Illidan, Arthas, Ulduar, Deathwing, Pandaria, Legion Invasion?

Alright but wouldn't they just follow through with the same things?
Illidan, Arthas, Ulduar, Deathwing, Pandaria, Legion Invasion?
Not necessarily. I think they regret almost everything with Illidan for one and probably regret how quickly they dealt with KT and Arthas. Don't think Pandaria would be guaranteed at all. And if it was an RTS they wouldn't care all that much about shoe horning Night Elves, Blood Elves and Forsaken into strict factions and characters like Kael'thas probably would have stuck around.

mclem

Do we have a timescale for the opening of the raid? I'm going on holiday from late September to mid-October, and I'm curious if that means I'm going to miss the first few weeks.

Lain

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
The Porcupine family has been re-named to Rodent.

I wish they increased the stable instead.

Top Bottom