• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Community |OT2| Best Fans Ever!

Don't worry I got a fresh batch of faceapp images incoming.

You're gonna have a steady stream of Helena content if that's the case!

tumblr_mc1qgwnH6v1rh2wq8o1_500.gif

Jawmuncher

Despite us not having much to go on currently. I fully expect Joe to more than likely impress people or at least have some sort of interesting revelation. Then again we said that about Ethan and he turned out being nothing.

So a +60 Years old man can go Survival Horror and Fight Monsters confirmed

This is a preface by Capcom in order to Use Chris and Leon for the next 30 years without being restricted by age limit .... and I don't mind that , Also Jill , Claire and Ada could do another 20 years that way

Being a First Person game that you don't see who you play as , I hoped Capcom would keep it a secret until launch on who you will play as and make a MGS2 Situation Although I didn't play RE7 and I don't plan to due to being FP game that causes me Motion Sickness

That's a shame. I was hoping to play as Zoe for the whole thing.

I guess if it's going to end with her turning in to a huge molded boss though, you couldn't really play as her for that part...

edit: Although, pure speculation, I wonder if
Evie could have used Zoe to survive seemingly being killed by Ethan and newbrella, and Joe is potentially making the same mistake Jack Baker did by trying to get Zoe to safety?

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone here needs a Discord to the community section, invite PM me.

Top Bottom