• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guesong

So following my 237 GPM Spectre story...

It's even more infuriating when you meet the same player later during the day, on the opposing team, and your team pick like retarded shit, end up feeding it free (he was Razor ; our Void was rushing him down despite being linked for like -150 damage).

And why did this guy pick Axe 20 seconds after I picked Chen.

And he decides to solo bot lane!

And like HOW CAN I HELP YOU IN ANY WAY MR. NO STUN AND NO DAMAGE UNLESS ATTACKED.

>_>

Rinku

Banned
So following my 237 GPM Spectre story...

It's even more infuriating when you meet the same player later during the day, on the opposing team, and your team pick like retarded shit, end up feeding it free (he was Razor ; our Void was rushing him down despite being linked for like -150 damage).

And why did this guy pick Axe 20 seconds after I picked Chen.

And he decides to solo bot lane!

And like HOW CAN I HELP YOU IN ANY WAY MR. NO STUN AND NO DAMAGE UNLESS ATTACKED.

>_>

Uh if an Axe is laning they usually would go battle hunger

Guesong

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

He was 4 on Taunt and 4 on Whirling Axe before a single point in Hunger.

I'm ashamed to say I play with this guy alot, and he's a good player...but sometimes...I feel like Sing Sing.

Bamboo, what are you doing.

Dota2.com went down for a minute. It is a sign.

g6FEd.gif

credit reddit

Guesong

GET SOME SINGLE DRAFT UP IN HERE.

WOOT.

EDIT : Lol I love the patches notes.

Fixed sweet exploit where you could buy a nice juicy passive item, give it to another friendly hero, have that hero die and upon respawn the passive effects of the item would be granted -- Desolator would start desolating, butterfly would start buttering, etc.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
-When a player is banned, everyone who reported them since their last ban receives a message when they next login informing them that justice has been served.

Patch of the forever.

FINALLY

What is Single Draft btw?

Everybody gets one random STR/AGI/INT hero.

Swag

Fuck OD, Single Draft most important part of the patch

Patch Notes said:
- Players can chat and use voice communications while the game is paused.
Patch Notes said:
Added Grid Mode to the Shop.
LOL
Patch Notes said:
- Added Repick functionality to the hero picking panel (costs 100 gold to repick, lets you select a hero again).
- Implemented "Suggest invite to party" menu option.
- You can now see which heroes your allies are about to pick.
Patch of the forever.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Hopefully they've added Swap and forgot to mention it, otherwise SD isn't as good. Also CM MM is going to be such a mess, expect to see plenty of rage for anyone picking that (and not TMMing)

Guesong

I don't see them explicitly saying YO WE ADDED HERO SWAPPING AS WELL.

Here's hoping it's still in.

^^ Ikuu, great minds think alike.

Rinku

Banned
-When a player is banned, everyone who reported them since their last ban receives a message when they next login informing them that justice has been served.

Patch of the forever.

Everybody gets one random STR/AGI/INT hero.

Oh my that report system is delicious. Dota 2 is king folks.

Also phase boots has an special effect now :eek:

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Fixed sweet exploit where you could buy a nice juicy passive item, give it to another friendly hero, have that hero die and upon respawn the passive effects of the item would be granted -- Desolator would start desolating, butterfly would start buttering, etc.
Oh valve.

Also, this is nice:
- When a player is banned, everyone who reported them since their last ban receives a message when they next login informing them that justice has been served.

Guesong

You mean repick?

No, I mean swapping. Literally.

It is especially important in Single Draft.

It is the option to swap hero with a teammate ; after you both picked, you can offer your hero to him and vice versa, and you swap if he accepts.

Considering the restricted pool of Single Draft, where each players gets to choose between one STR, AGI or INT hero, swapping is a big part in making a coherent team with heroes everyone want to play.

MKAllDay

In addition to the other great changes people already mentioned, I really like this one:

Guesong

In addition to the other great changes people already mentioned, I really like this one:

Indeed! Akin to Rightclicking in HoN...I posted about it a while ago, hoping it would make its way. Great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom