• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

Ryne

why is canada post keep delivering my stuff without any1 signing for it, they just drop it off and leave not checking if any1 is home. Came home today and southpark just sitting there in a big box. Even worse they did this with my moms surface tablet, we were gone for the weekend and came home late sunday and it was there. didn't even realized they shipped during weekends, although it was winter break maybe that's why.

Same thing happened to me, and it was stolen (posted about it a couple pages back).

All I was able to do is file a few reports. It's supposed to be a "do not safe drop" package, but they still safe drop it. Mines was just stolen, I am really pissed about it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
why is canada post keep delivering my stuff without any1 signing for it, they just drop it off and leave not checking if any1 is home. Came home today and southpark just sitting there in a big box. Even worse they did this with my moms surface tablet, we were gone for the weekend and came home late sunday and it was there. didn't even realized they shipped during weekends, although it was winter break maybe that's why.
Call and complain.

TakeyaDs

Neo Member
Same thing happened to me, and it was stolen (posted about it a couple pages back).

All I was able to do is file a few reports. It's supposed to be a "do not safe drop" package, but they still safe drop it. Mines was just stolen, I am really pissed about it.

I'm pretty sure you can claim it back from Canada Post, But its hella annoying. Especially when you've marked it, DO NOT SAFE DROP.

They safe dropped 2 of my Bravely Default Collectors editions.

Ottawa GAF - Don't know if it's been mentioned before but the new independent retro game store in Gatineau - The Blue Gryphon - is worth a visit... I was at their table at the Geek Market on the weekend, and they had some great stuff! I picked up a boxed copy of FFIV GBA but they really had a great selection, and only brought a fraction of what they carry at their shop with them... I was chatting with the owner and he seems like a nice guy. Reasonable market value pricing too, from what I saw (as opposed to Ebay wish fulfilment pricing)... Worth checking out I think if you're into older games...

isny

napkin dispenser
Ottawa GAF - Don't know if it's been mentioned before but the new independent retro game store in Gatineau - The Blue Gryphon - is worth a visit... I was at their table at the Geek Market on the weekend, and they had some great stuff! I picked up a boxed copy of FFIV GBA but they really had a great selection, and only brought a fraction of what they carry at their shop with them... I was chatting with the owner and he seems like a nice guy. Reasonable market value pricing too, from what I saw (as opposed to Ebay wish fulfilment pricing)... Worth checking out I think if you're into older games...

We do have an Ottawa thread =p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682029

Here comes the people who wasted the most time on that thread :D

KJkCy6Z.jpg

nhlR49V.jpg

spelen

I was reading here yesterday that although EB games allows you to use only one promotions towards the pre order of a switch there's a loophole. does anyone know what it is?? I have both a wiiu and plenty of games i'd like to use towards t he purchase of a switch

I ordered shoes online. Canada Post dropped it at my apartment door. I never see it so I called to complain to Canada Post. They told me to call the company that sent it so I did. They sent me a new pair of shoes immediately. So all is well that ends well. But I saw my neighbor wearing the shoes I ordered a few weeks later. Unbelievable. I didn't say anything though. Just couldn't believe the balls on him

Top Bottom