• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (PC) April 17th, Automatic Upgrade

Yaska

Wonder when they'll release the comic book. They said something about that on gog.com update a while ago.

Hey Bioware, you reading this? Fuck you guys.

You can't self-promote on GAF, but his reply was a little harsh.

My apologies, I see the guys from GMG on here pretty regularly so I figured it was OK. The response from the guys in the Syndicate and Amazon Deals thread was pretty positive so I figured I'd branch out into this relevant thread.

I'll keep my posting limited to the deals thread I guess, thanks for providing the context.

Cheers,
Tony

Ledsen

His name is his job position and he's just posting deals for the website.

I don't want to read GAF and be marketed to by Amazon. I sincerely hope he gets banned.

GMG reps also post in the GMG thread, so I'm sure Amazon reps can post, at least in the Amazon DD thread.

Seda

I don't want to read GAF and be marketed to by Amazon. I sincerely hope he gets banned.

I think it's fine, I mean, Wario64 among many many others link to sales/CAG/whatever/BOMBAs all the time. As long as Tony doesn't overdo it.

Also, ignore list if you want.

EDIT: Also, I think this thread is a perfectly suitable place for something like this. It's just one post in a relevant thread.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My apologies, I see the guys from GMG on here pretty regularly so I figured it was OK. The response from the guys in the Syndicate and Amazon Deals thread was pretty positive so I figured I'd branch out into this relevant thread.

I'll keep my posting limited to the deals thread I guess, thanks for providing the context.

Cheers,
Tony

It's a fine line. I think if you stick to promoting within the relevant thread, no one will complain. Welcome to GAF, btw! :p

I think it's fine, I mean, Wario64 among many many others link to sales/CAG/whatever all the time. As long as Tony doesn't overdo it.

Also, ignore list if you want.

There's a difference between someone in the community pointing out good deals and someone posting on GAF for the sole purpose of getting traffic to their website.

But anyway, Witcher 2. Triss' tits.

Hey there,

Sorry you feel that way, if you take a look through my interactions with other forums/web communities (Reddit/CAG primarily) I think you'll notice that I definitely do quite a bit more than just post deals.

That being said, like I indicated above, I'll keep my posts limited to the existing Amazon deals thread so I don't offend.

Cheers,
Tony

This is why I fucking hope CD Projekt doesn't get bought out by EA or whatever. Great example of giving back to its fanbase, and not treating them like shit.

Top Bottom