• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM files trademark for "ONIMUSHA" (Not Renew)

tribal24

Banned
Come on next gen Onimusha!!! i'll take it !!

tumblr_m5a5seEA3p1qkjvg5.gif

LowParry

Ya know with all the recent/past announcement of games we never thought would see the light, I wouldn't be shocked at all about this. I sure as hell would be happy about it.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited.

I won't.

Cyborg

Nier 2 is the new Onimusha right? I own the best Onimusha games, cant wait to see what this will mean for the serie in general.

Im a lil bit hyped!

Forkball

I'm curious to what they would do with the franchise in these oh so modern times. Maybe they can give it to a Western designer and give Samanosuke a punk rock makeover!

Arthea

I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited. I will not get excited.

I won't.

I'm with you on this one

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

I won't.
I WILL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

133903386834.gif

^^^^This was on PS2. PS2.

Magwik

Banned

I won't.
It will only end in sadness

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
They said they were going to do more HD remasters, so I'm optimistic for this.
HD remaster would make me cry

I've issen-only my way through all Oni (not 1). I want to redo this.

Top Bottom