• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

rec0ded1

If it's really someone from his family like Jared Trump is going to go into full meltdown.
Miller or Bannon would have annoyed him but going for his family will fuck him up.

I'd predict: "Never liked him, I told Ivanka, Ivanka I said I don't know about this guy, believe me."

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
DANkqbLUQAQX08l.jpg
This is giving me life right now.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Did Kushner ever get around to submitting all those modified disclosures about meetings with Russian officials that he conveniently forgot about?

chadskin

Two days after firing Michael Flynn as his national security adviser in February, President Donald Trump told several aides and friends he should have kept him instead.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/19/trump-michael-flynn-firing-mistake-aides-238618

It never stops.

Also:
One adviser close to Trump said he's heard Trump defend the general using the exact words described in reports of memos written by former FBI director James Comey recording his conversations with the president – and that Trump has told people inside the White House he wished the investigation would go away.

Wilsongt

Holy shit.

Fox News are trying to analyze Comey's suit he wore one day saying he wore a suit to blend into the drapes.
This all dealing with someone saying Comey was disgusted by Trump.

They were trying to analyze Comey's handshake with Trump, and just beating down Comey in general.

Holy shit.

Fox News are trying to analyze Comey's suit he wore one day saying he wore a suit to blend into the drapes.

They were trying to analyze Comey's handshake with Trump, and just beating down Comey in general.

Plus look how tall he is!

Holy shit.

What the fuck.

You know the idea of American exceptionalism doesn't seem to apply to our stupidity. We deserve a better class of stupid than trump is currently affording us.

Slacker

Anyone think Kushner would turn on his wife's father? lol

We don't know enough to even speculate. The guy is like a ghost. All I know if that Trump treats him like the son he never had, probably because his actual sons are both pretty shit (little one excepted of course).

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Justin Amash‏Verified account @justinamash

Disconcerting classified briefing with Deputy AG Rosenstein this morning. He refused to answer the most basic questions about his actions.

Amash continuing to be one of the few "country over party" GOP members.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm at the point where I think it's even money odds on Trump being out of office before the end of 2018. If this steady flow of news keeps up, I'm not convinced he stays in office through the end of this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump just pardons Kush and Flynn

Or even crazier. Pardon Pence, resign, then have Pence pardon Trump.

And destroy any republican chances for at least 5 years? Hmm...Not sure what I'd rather have.

Zukkoyaki

Trump not coming back from his overseas trip would be incredible. Just imagine him living in a Trump international hotel somewhere lol.

Dems should just give Trump the wall so he can say he's achieved his goals and resign.

Actual footage of the press conference.

I'm at the point where I think it's even money odds on Trump being out of office before the end of 2018. If this steady flow of news keeps up, I'm not convinced he stays in office through the end of this year.

And destroy any republican chances for at least 5 years? Hmm...Not sure what I'd rather have.

If it's good enough for GOP senators, it's good enough for me. Put me down for "Late July 2017".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom