• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Father_Brain said:
Well, you've already beaten Gemaga's server into near death. I hope you're happy.
You're the one who told everyone they update the fastest last year. :p

AreUdrunk.jpg
AreUdrunk.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Damnit people, the only reason the last conference was so great was because everyone (everyone) thought it was gonna suck. Now with all this hype, the conference will bomb horribly. I hope you're all happy.

I've always believed.

Davidion

I, for one, look forward to the magnificent stupidity. :lol

dabookerman said:
It's fucking 5:40 am here in the UK. I woke up especially for this. This better be good!

Damn, that's pretty impressive dedication. :lol

Dali

It's always fun being an objective observer of stuff like this. Your crushed hopes and dreams sustains me.

Azure J

Jesus, I was quoting something for use on another forum and in that short amount of time, 3 pages went up? GAF, this is what I joined for. :lol

Gemaga said:
13:39 岩田社長が登壇、スピーチが始まりました。いきなりニンテンドーDSi、発表! 第3のプラットフォームとのこと。

13:39 Satoru Iwata has taken the stage, and has begun a speech. He suddenly announced the Nintendo DSi, a 3rd platform.

KevinCow

Banned
Cirekiller said:
I can't believe I'm staying awake for this but I'm here for the potential megatons.
Your avatar = this thread.

part1.gif

"Hey cool there's a Nintendo conference coming up."

part2.gif

"OMG HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!"

part3.gif

"FUCK YOU NINTENDO YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!"

Jaruru

岩田社長が登壇、スピーチが始まりました。いきなりニンテンドーDSi、発表! 第3のプラットフォームとのこと
DSi = OMG

Top Bottom