• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble |OT| Talent always wins

tumblr_o1ol6c9fb31r4312ao1_540.png

Bruce Willisper* would like you to know that Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble is out now for Android and iOS. Not 3DS. Not Vita. Not Steam. Android and iOS only. It's free to play with micro transactions, but the "stamina bar" fills up really fast in this game, enough for you to progress and have fun every day.

tumblr_o1ol6c9fb31r4312ao2_540.png

As for Will Smithper*, he says that if you enjoy Puzzle RPGs, then you are in for a treat. Wibble Wobble is almost like Yo-kai Watch 3DS, but now adapted for Mobile
(aka worst, but still fun)
. You can explore the town, befriend many Yo-kais, level them up and even fuse them. How original!

tumblr_o1ol6c9fb31r4312ao3_540.png

Leonyardo DiCaprionyan* endorses this product.

Oh, and here are some official screenshots showing that Wibble Wobble is a game developed by the talented folks at Level-5, including pretty graphics, animations and lots of content. I hope we can use this thread to discuss the game!

So here are my initial thoughts on Wibble Wobble.

Damn, it is a seriously good puzzle game. It might just be me not playing much mobile games, but I love how almost every mechanic in the YO-KAI WATCH 3DS game is integrated in Wibble Wobble. Targeting, Soultimates, and Items are kept, not sure about Purifying though. You will get used to its Wib Wob puzzle mechanics very quickly and is fun! I personally find the 3DS mechanics to be better, but the puzzle matching works just as well. I don't find much of serious problem with the game thus far. Given that it is free though, you'll be forced to take breaks if play for too long, but its not a big deal to me.

I seriously recommend this to anyone wanting to join in the YO-KAI WATCH hype. It's all free.

I've never played Yokai Watch, should I play this?
Yes, this is a great alternative for those who want to get into YO-KAI WATCH.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yo this game is fun.

Got Baddinyan (some sweet purple cat) from my Easter freebie!

I guess we should leave our friend codes? It's under profile.

fh1vd1bu

BTA

Looks nice! Hopefully playing it reminds me to actually go back and finish the actual game; I was really hyped for it but didn't get very far and it's been a few months now...

How many friends can you add on your friend list?

I heard there's a default number of 10, but you can unlock a larger limit through specific tasks.

I just beat Mirapo and holy shit, this game has more content than the 3DS game.

And I LOVE how the maps are very faithful to the 3DS game.

Oh yes, let's add each other to unlock those gates!

I sent a FR to both of you.

Add me guys! hrgkhymp
I'll be sure to add you soon Sammy!
Right now I don't have access to Wibble Wobble to share my code with y'all.

Garudan

Banned
Yokai Watch themed? Doctor Who reference right when you pop in? I'm in for the count.

My profile code is reqm477j if anyone is interested.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is a lot of fun, and that Doctor Who reference surprised me.

My player code is 9hqyjpyt

On a scale of 1 to 10 how addicting is YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble for you?
This game for me is a 10! Everyone needs to play this game at this point.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

I don't know shit about Yo-Kai, but this game is stupid fun. It's like Tsum Tsum but with an actual sense of progression.

Been loving it so far, in the middle of the 2nd world.
This is what I wanted Pokémon Shuffle to be.

7 easily, been playing it on and off breaks.

B00TE

This reminded me that I still need to get the 3DS game. Beat the first area, it's a lot of fun and really addicting.

Okay, yeah, it's good.

I've been playing for a good bit, neglecting this last piece of work before the long weekend. I need to start the 3DS game eventually. I really like the music and look of the characters.

chrono01

I just started playing and it's a lot of fun.

I'm curious as to whether or not it's worth re-rolling, since the tutorial is decently lengthy and I'm not sure how easy it is to get in-game currency...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just started playing and it's a lot of fun.

I'm curious as to whether or not it's worth re-rolling, since the tutorial is decently lengthy and I'm not sure how easy it is to get in-game currency...

I wouldn't bother with it. You get about 70 coins per level early on. Since coins are the only currency, you can always grind for coins.

Anyone buy anything and know what the class system is?

chrono01

I wouldn't bother with it. You get about 70 coins per level early on. Since coins are the only currency, you can always grind for coins.

Anyone buy anything and know what the class system is?
Thanks, I'm just going to go ahead and progress. I managed a Siro with my five-star coin, with his special being an increase in attack for 10 seconds. It could be useful when in Fever Mode for a lot of burst.

As for your question, I'm not sure myself. I'm mostly just leveling my highest rarity units at the moment, haha.

Edit: Wait, hold on. This game has three save files? That's...a new one.

Chocoboko

Ive played for a little bit so far and I am really enjoying it. I have tried to add everyone I could so far in here. If anyone else wants a friend my code is: ivlqlf06

JimmyK177

Neo Member
Great game so far!

Just sent requests to all the people who have posted their friend code on the thread

Mine's 7nb92e8x

watershed

Banned
Well, since I found Yokai Watch so charming on the 3ds, I'll give this a shot.

Edit: My player code is 931bxc7p I'll add some folks from up the thread.

Alrighty, managed to open up four more spots on my friend list and have accepted all the requests I had!
I wonder if it'll be easier to expand our friend list rather then leveling up Yokai later on?

I'm pretty interested in playing this, as I enjoyed TsumTsum and this looks similair.

Any info on when we can expect it in Europe?

Top Bottom