• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K14 vs NBA Live 14 - Comparison (PS4)

ICPEE

K3c3NIy.jpg

tumblr_m7uahbeh1f1rzhv5ho1_250.gif

My stomache hurts and im in tears L-O-fucking-L

Replicant

This was in my email this morning.....

Checked the quote and it's from a piece covering a demonstration leading up to the games release. Polygon did not review next gen Madden as far as I can tell. That's where EA Sports is currently at regarding next gen.

Between EA and MS, I wonder from which master Polygon receives the biggest moneyhat from? I wonder what would happen if there's a conflict between EA and MS, which master will Polygon be more loyal for?

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
First time I really played 2k was 12, then I got 13. Had hopes for Live....was a big fan of Live over the years,,,,,,

I think I'm in the "waiting for a 2K football"camp now.

Live Ginobli looks like Slingblade with hair....

....hmmmm french fried potatas.....

Velcro Fly

oh my gosh i'm laughing so hard at this

James Harden got me good but Noah might be the worst looking anything on Live ever.

Apollo

Banned
acutually booted up the Live demo and I can say their courts look more realistic. Also their Andrew Bynum and Anderson Varejao looks better then 2Ks.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Seriously, what the fuck did they do to Marc Gasol's face?
6427b8ac7be6894235052326986c5f7d.png

Well this is just sad. Doesn't even have eyelids..

Seriously, does this franchise mean nothing to EA?
I am baffled by how they've managed to mess up so bad with Live this last gen, considering they used to be way more popular than 2K..

And if that wasn't bad enough, Peter Moore was promoted? How?

smik

wow, overall NBA Live looks terribly last gen and the body proportions just dont add up, im really amazed at 2k's skin textures

jIOxjkC.jpg

on the other hand NBA Live did do Chris Bosh better

54Hvz2h.jpg

Cheech

Anyone thinking about downloading the demo, don't. You will hate yourself. It's not worth even a morbid curiosity.

It graphically looks like a mid tier 360 game, and it simply doesn't play that well either.

It didn't crash my PS4, so I guess there's that. But this demo had the honor of being the very first thing I deleted off my console. Grats EA!

Also, I bought and am enjoying the PS4 Madden, so my bar is pretty low. I am very lenient when it comes to game quality.

Top Bottom