• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clueless Gamer: "ARMS" With Will Arnett

Bluth54

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

wtf what year is this

It's not like this is something new or some great mystery, with the way TV show rights are sold around the world often content on YouTube or other video platforms has to be restricted.

LotusHD

Banned
Eh, wasn't that funny. Also surprised they didn't show more gameplay for something like this, not like the matches take very long.

xviper

this segment of the show keeps getting worse and worse ever since he started playing with celebrities, from picking awful games to taking too long to make a new episode. they should just stop it

jxN3

"This game actually requires a lot of strategy."

-- proceeds to say nothing about how or why.

Funny video, but these guys flailing their arms around only make the game look hella gimmicky. Kind of wish he explained blocking, movement and turn punches. It would have taken him 15 seconds.

I wonder if this helps or hurts the game...

wanders

Funny video, but these guys flailing their arms around only make the game look hella gimmicky. Kind of wish he explained blocking, movement and turn punches. It would have taken him 15 seconds.

You're thinking too much into this

Speely

Banned

I think that anyone watching who actually cares about strategy in fighting games probably already knows that ARMS has it, or at the very least probably trusts the dude that said it more than Conan.

It was a funny bit, though. :)

He probly explained it, they just edited out the video for some reason. I agree, the explanation should've been there.

Fun video tho, great publicity imo.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

Y'all watching Conan for deep game strategies? Heheheheheh you poor soul.

Lijik

dont know what yall are talking about when it comes to lack of strategy, Bojack was out there showing off that sick secretly start a match strat

Kudo

It was enjoyable skit, Will Arnett was one of the best if not the best guest to appear so far and they actually played the game (albeit not showing much of the gameplay).
Not sure what people expect from Clueless Gamer nowadays but I really don't think they should stop doing them.

Spinifex

Don't understand the criticism, this was the best Clueless Gamer yet, probably because Will Arnett is fucking hilarious.

big_z

man what happened to clueless gamer? it used to be random banter and now its seems mostly scripted with stupid burn pop ups.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!

This is Conan o Brian. Genuinely no one in his target audience cares about strategy in the nuance of game mechanics.

Ventara

Don't understand the criticism, this was the best Clueless Gamer yet, probably because Will Arnett is fucking hilarious.

+1

Tbf, the only bad one I can think of was FF15. Poorly chosen gameplay sections and him bashing the game wasn't funny.

AdanVC

It's just not fun when they focus on the celebrity they invite instead of the game and because of that, Conan missed Twintelle! I wanted to know his thoughts about her, damn :c

Yeah hope they ditch having celebrities on this clueless gamer sections because they suck all the fun and they barely talk about the game they're supposed to be playing.

Humdinger

Yeah, I thought the banter between Conan and Will Arnett was really funny.

I don't really care about the game. Just watching for the yuks.

VariantX

If you're watching this for any other reason than to watch Conan and company act like goofy idiots for 10 minutes while playing a videogame as a backdrop, you're doing it wrong.

samred

my all-time fave celeb encounter was Conan on a ferry near my home in Seattle. I went up to him while he wasn't right next to his family and quickly said "sorry to bother but I had to say, I'm a huge fan, and thank you for making life easier for redheads." he insisted that I hang out for a sec and talked me up for about six minutes. we talked about the Clueless Gamer segments, how he plays up being clueless even though he shares gaming with his kids pretty regularly, particularly Minecraft. (at the time, about 3 years ago, he said his biggest personal gaming issue was a Clash of Clans habit.)

I still get tingly talking about it. I tried to be polite and quick and he was super generous anyway.

Not

Banned
There is nothing in the entire universe that I want to watch more than this right now based on the title alone

Edit: wow that was disappointing

That's not what Clueless Gamer is about

Change "youtube" to "youpak" in the link.
this changed my life

Top Bottom