• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live 12 Month Membership is $25 at Amazon (U.S.)

Order still being processed, fingers crossed

Had to fucking retype my credit card because of some address shit so I hope that didn't screw me

gamz

I bought 4 for gaf members as I don't have an xbox. mr_sockochris took one, so there are three left at cost. Not looking to make a cent on these. just pm me. :)

EDIT: Sold out faster than a NES classic. Following up with pms now.

I got you fam.

That's awesome man!

Pineapple

I got it, but looks like Amazon is going to renege my purchase, as it's been 30+ minutes and my order still says it needs to be "processed".

charpunk

I got it, but looks like Amazon is going to renege my purchase, as it's been 30+ minutes and my order still says it needs to be "processed".

They do this on some orders for digital codes now due to fraud. Sometimes it can take awhile to process.

Same. Jumped on it immediately from a Wario64 Twitter notification, still processing.

Edit: spoke too soon. Got both codes via email.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I don't play Xbox anymore but I bought two...

sensui-tomo

Reason people may have had to put in info was due to this being a digital code and amazon's cart changes whenever you add digital items in for some odd reason.

I don't play Xbox anymore but I bought two...

Cant hustle the game when people were more than fine with fucking gamestop over, and selling all the amazon prime day mishap games with higher prices. (its great if you were able to convert GS cash into amazon cash and use it towards said games and sell them in b/s/t and make even more profit)

Made it. But MS gonna MS...

JeOdLCc.png

psychotron

I got one (needed it too), but I can't redeem it. I put in the code, it says its redirecting me to the XBox site, it tells me I'm redeeming a 12 month card, but then it doesn't go through. It tells me I need to add a payment method, but I have two on file. I even added another and it still doesn't work.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
This is worth it to grab even if you are already subscribed.

Damn, its over???

graywolf323

Gold Member
my pending order now shows a refund so it looks like I missed it :( I only ordered once too

oh well

edit: I had ordered within 10 minutes of this thread being posted, I just didn't post previously

I bought 285,000 codes! On sale now for 75$ each

Complaining about people grabbing lots of codes is dumb, this was an obvious price error and was going to get noticed quickly

Monocle

Aw shit, my subscription is covered for the next couple years by Black Friday sales, but I still would have jumped on this.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Hopefully sell them to gaf members who would use them.
I don't really see the point in selling them. Do they expire? I've been interested in the Xbox One X, so maybe I could use them eventually. Or I could give them as gifts for my relatives, who still play.

Top Bottom