• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"How the hell does *that* cost $X to make???" (Giant Bomb and Skullgirls)

wildfire

Banned
I expected Big band and his Single player campaign to get funded but I'm not confident about a third character getting funded. That said the support this game gets is impressive considering the anti-hype that dogged it last fall/winter.

Servbot24

Banned
Just want to say I've been attempting some animations of my own and my appreciation for these guys has skyrocketed. My comments at the beginning of the thread were beyond inane.

Lab Zero, I bow to thee _|¯|o

Mr_Elysia

I was absolutely ignorant of the production costs for the implementation of a single character into a game like Skullgirls, and indeed did find myself saying that the estimates seemed high. Thus I stayed out of the thread. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt after all. Now having seen what the devs on the frontlines are saying I felt I should pop in and say thanks for the explanations. I do feel a bit of a fool considering everything. From my expenditures alone, without even thinking on it, I should have fucking known better.

Top Bottom