• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Alchemist

X-Kira was telling the truth, and my predictions were right.

tenor.gif

Teh Lurv

Those costumes look great, really liking Guile's and Bison's officer uniforms.

I finally heaved myself over the 3,000LP line late last night into Super Silver rank. It was a bit harder to get there than I was expecting. I've been averaging 55-60% win rate in silver casuals, so I figured I'd have about the same experience in ranked matches. I was barely able to keep ranked win rate about 50%. I guess I'm not getting the same level of challenge in casual matches as in ranked.

In any case, I noticed during my ranked matches my Chun-li still needs a lot of work. I have gaps that I definitely need to fill with practice that I've been neglecting as of late playing casuals on auto-pilot.

mbpm1

Bison looks fancy
Guile looks ridiculous his hair must be so cramped
Karin and ibuki look good although Karin is cosplaying Kazumi

I'd wait for Gamescom. I feel Capcom doesn't want to announce things until the last possible moment to avoid delays.

This blog update is uncharacteristically early.
Actually, you're right. Last time we got an update this early, it was for the story mode...

Oh boy, something good might be coming this month.

I dunno, maybe Kira is only right about the costumes.

Man, one more week until Gamescon and MAYBE we'll see something but I'm not holding my breath.

Pompadour

I dunno, maybe Kira is only right about the costumes.

Man, one more week until Gamescon and MAYBE we'll see something but I'm not holding my breath.

It would be nice if the most dedicated dataminer of SFV didn't randomly pass off their observations or wishes as fact alongside their legitimate findings.

It would be nice if the most dedicated dataminer of SFV didn't randomly pass off their observations or wishes as fact alongside their legitimate findings.

Right? It only serves to fuck up the narrative about SFV more and more as people get their hopes up for things that aren't coming. Like, what's his agenda bro?

I guess Ono is going to the Taiwan event this weekend so maybe more will be coming our way from that. I doubt Capcom will let this month go by without something else, but maybe it'll only be SF Anniversary if that's actually happening.

Pompadour

Right? It only serves to fuck up the narrative about SFV more and more as people get their hopes up for things that aren't coming. Like, what's his agenda bro?

I guess Ono is going to the Taiwan event this weekend so maybe more will be coming our way from that. I doubt Capcom will let this month go by without something else, but maybe it'll only be SF Anniversary if that's actually happening.

They're really pushing it with the character release schedule.

That Japanese invitational with the huge payouts in September seems prime for a character reveal. If we don't get Menat now we could get her then.

But that leaves Zeku for October or November. If "Sagat" starts off S3 in December like Akuma, we will be getting back to back character releases at some point.

JusDoIt

We need whoever Capcom has hired to do the costumes recently to go back and do some touchups on the older costumes, because goddamn these look so much better.

Top Bottom