• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy |OT| N.Teresting and N.Tertaining N.Fographics With-N

Camjo-Z

Seriously, amazon really dropped the ball on release date delivery here.

My order claims it's still coming on the 30th even though it said it was supposed to ship today... but ARMS shipped a day before launch and got to me on time so I'm giving them benefit of the doubt...

do we know how many games this includes

do NOT quote me on this but i believe there are three (3) (౩) (³) (III) (三) games included

but i think the plane levels aren't, i don't %100 know if this is right but i have seen some screen shots of coco in one of crash's plane level
There's one Coco plane level and two Crash plane levels in the original. If the level was almost entirely green it's Coco's.

InJQ.gif

24 hours left!

Nice OP! Hopefully the reviews are great across the board when the embargo lists and the game sells well. Don't have a PS4 at the moment but I've played the first two games; first one was rough, but I'm liking the second game much better. If I get a PS4, N-Sane will definitely be on my radar.

Roo

Saw the OT over a month ago so no surprised it's really good :p
Nice job.

As for the game, can't tucking wait. Really excited for it.

CrocoDuck

Man, I feel really dumb for buying a digital copy, it wasn't until like two weeks ago I discovered this was getting a physical release. Might double dip ;)

HardRojo

I was really hoping to have the game today, but it seems like whenever I really want a game, Peru doesn't come through by putting it for sale before street date. Same thing happened with SFV :(

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I was really hoping to have the game today, but it seems like whenever I really want a game, Peru doesn't come through by putting it for sale before street date. Same thing happened with SFV :(
no pos ta cabron

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ummm I legit never knew that was the plot to the first game

muteki

Shipped and I should get it tomorrow! Preorder themes look great!

if only I weren't going to be on an island away from my ps4 for a week starting the day after :(

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
My Amazon preorder shipped earlier today, wonder if I'll get it early...

Here's hoping! :D

Rayderism

The factory I work at said they are doing a shutdown on July 3rd, so I'll have a 4-day weekend to go N.Sane. Woot! Pre-ordered and pre-loaded.

Hey! Wouldn't it be a great perk if PS+ members got to play PSN pre-orders as soon as they finished downloading?

CHC

So can anyone (who has browsed the trophy list more thoroughly than I care to) tell me about the platinum trophy? Does it require anything really stupid or is mostly just getting all of the gems and things like that?

So can anyone (who has browsed the trophy list more thoroughly than I care to) tell me about the platinum trophy? Does it require anything really stupid or is mostly just getting all of the gems and things like that?

They're all super straightforward. The only time consuming one will be collecting 99 lives, and that's a trophy for all three games.

There are three platinums. One for each game. Some of them are based on obscure hidden secrets -- there are several you'll probably have to look up if you've never played Crash, but actually DOING them once you know is super simple. Other than that, the most 'painful' trophies are going to be getting the Gold Relics in each game which are the time trials.

CHC

They're all super straightforward. The only time consuming one will be collecting 99 lives, and that's a trophy for all three games.

There are three platinums. One for each game. Some of them are based on obscure hidden secrets -- there are several you'll probably have to look up if you've never played Crash, but actually DOING them once you know is super simple. Other than that, the most 'painful' trophies are going to be getting the Gold Relics in each game which are the time trials.

Cool, that doesn't sound too bad. I mean, maybe the Time Trials could be, but I can't imagine them being that hellish. 99 lives is doable, I seem to remember having that from just beating Crash 1 a few years back.

Cool, that doesn't sound too bad. I mean, maybe the Time Trials could be, but I can't imagine them being that hellish. 99 lives is doable, I seem to remember having that from just beating Crash 1 a few years back.

99 Lives should be relatively easy. I find I usually come out the end of an any percent playthrough of the originals with somewhere around 70 as it is. Going back to get gems and stuff should net the other 30.

Top Bottom