• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

PillarEN

PPR: Crow or West?

Crowell or West as in the RBs for Clevland and Baltimore?

Here is the thing. I had Crowell last year. If the Browns started to fall behind by several scores that was usually a bad sign for him.

So consider how Cleveland fares against the Ravens. I actually don't remember that. If the Browns generally are playing catchup all the time to Baltimore then I would go with West.

TransTrender

Gold Member
PPR - Need 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX.

For whatever reason I'm having a hell of a time getting confident in my lineup:

WR Options
Antonio Brown - Starting
Dez Bryant - Lots of red zone misses last week + Denver defense doesn't give me confidence
Marqise Lee - New hotness?
Kenny Golladay - New hotness?
Mohamed Sanu - A bit inconsistent
Torrey Smith - Garbage time?

RB
Todd Gurley - Starting
Devonta Freeman - Kinda sucked last week. Facing GB but had a great record against them in 2016
Kerwynn Williams - New hotness?
Rex Burkhead - Garbage time?

Jarnet87

My team is looking rough again for another week but at least Rodgers is back, have him in as my RB2

Wilson
Cook
Rodgers
Garcon
Maclin
Witten
Odell (Flex)
Raiders D
Forbath

On the bench is Burkhead, Kupp, Robby Anderson, Mixon and Engram. These prime time games for Odell owners have been killer. I might roll the dice with Kupp over Maclin but there aint much to do lol.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Any suggestion for my flex, standard league

Lamar Miller or D. Hopkins

Feeling going towards Hopkins since he will be the only catching target today.

I thought being an Odell Beckham owner was supposed to be fun.

FUCK YOU GREGG WILLIAMS.

Anyways do you guys think I could survive with this corp?

Larry Fitzgerald
Sammy Watkins
Pierre Garcon

Kenny Stills is on my bench.

cameltoe

Ok Its a super flex league, no kicker, 2 IDP 3WR

QB Rivers
WR Jordy Nelson
WR T. Hill
WR D. Jackson
RB Ajayi
RB Cook
TE Kelce
Flex Hurns
Sflex C Palmer
DEF Ravens
IDP D Jones
IDP L David

Bench
Watkins
Coleman
d, Johnson (IR)
K Williams
M Jones JR
D Henry

This look aight?

EDIT Just dropped Z jones for K Williams

I got stung so badly last week.
I had Leveon, Kelvin, Hunter Henry, Jamison, and Cousins bet me a total of 24 points. Yup. What stings more is I lost by 2 points.

Hoping for the best but do you guys think I should run

Jamison
Ingram
Adrian Peterson
J Stewart

For my flex this week

Jarnet87

I got stung so badly last week.
I had Leveon, Kelvin, Hunter Henry, Jamison, and Cousins bet me a total of 24 points. Yup. What stings more is I lost by 2 points.

Hoping for the best but do you guys think I should run

Jamison
Ingram
Adrian Peterson
J Stewart

For my flex this week

Ingram or J Stew.

Deandre Hopkins was one of my high WR picks.
Joe Mixon was one of my high RB picks.

Goodbye, cruel world.

And go fuck yourself Bill O Brien - you're clueless I hope you get anal warts for the rest of your life.

dakilla13

PPR League, got offered this trade:

I give up: Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara
I get: Dez Bryant

How hyped should I be on McCaffrey?

Effiert droppable if he turns in another poor performance?

he's been a pooper but who are you going to replace him with? It's safe to say anyone that's on your waivers doesn't have the upside as Eifert does

problem is the bengals oline is dog shit in a paper bag that's burning

Deandre Hopkins was one of my high WR picks.
Joe Mixon was one of my high RB picks.

Goodbye, cruel world.

And go fuck yourself Bill O Brien - you're clueless I hope you get anal warts for the rest of your life.

This was me last year. At least only Woodhead got IR'd on my roster so far. And Johnson in another league q.q

Also it just dawned at me that I have the Bengals as my defense in all of my leagues

Red Comet

So is Howard still RB2 material with Cohen? And now I see that's he's questionable for this week. Or should I start Crowell and put one of my extra WR's in flex? I also have Kamara who I'm interested in.

NYR

Someone dropped Emmanuel Sanders in one of my leagues.

Sigh. Hate that shit, throws the imbalance of the league off. I have waiver priority 6 so I doubt I get him.

Jarnet87

Watching this Bungles game I have no faith that the coaching staff will eventually give Mixon a heavy workload of carries without one of Hill or Bernard getting injured.

PillarEN

Was super worried about starting him as well, but 10 points in half point ppr will do. If you add a TD hed be a top 10 wideout for the week

That's exactly my case. Half PPR league. Question is does his QB improve with the coming weeks (or the O-line) or is Hopkins going to become an average fantasy option?

duxstar

That's exactly my case. Half PPR league. Question is does his QB improve with the coming weeks (or the O-line) or is Hopkins going to become an average fantasy option?

In my case its between d hop and watkins every week with my #1 being Julio , and my #2 Being Tyreek Hill.

Plus theyve played 2 pretty good defenses, his target # is absurd

PillarEN

In my case its between d hop and watkins every week with my #1 being Julio , and my #2 Being Tyreek Hill.

Plus theyve played 2 pretty good defenses, his target # is absurd

Ah. This makes me very calm then. I was kinda worried with the Texans being a challenged team all around, but this is comforting to hear.

It's one week in, man. He deserves to be rostered - he is owned in 96% of yahoo leagues.

OJ Howard is who he picked up. lol

You never know. I've looked prescient in the past dropping people right before they tanked. Sanders and Cobb are two WR I drafted last year and hung on to all year and just killed me with mediocrity.

QB: Rodgers, Rivers
RB: Shady, Carlos Hyde, Ingram, Derrick Henry
WR: Dez, B Marsh, Willie Snead, Corey Davis, Nelson Agholor
TE: Delanie Walker
DST: Texans (streaming)
K: Mason Crosby

I'm thinking of trying to trade off Rivers, especially if he has a decent week 2...anyone have suggestions on what I should target?

Top Bottom