• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If a Smash port gets announced for Switch it can finally fix the one thing I hate

TZchassis

I actually want them to rename it to "Smash" rather than "Super Smash Bros.". I don't know why I've always hated the full name.

I laughed at this too much.
Giggled my ass off.

I got temporarily banned for saying that, lol. Even though I obviously said it in jest. I'm pretty sure some salty person reported me and a mod didn't understand the context because of what they wrote the banned reason was for, but whatever. You live and you learn. :p

I stand by my OP, btw. Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch (or just Switch) is just as stupid as the Wii U and 3DS ones. Also, the "for" part should never have been in the title.

Someone said Super Smash Bros Switch. Honestly? That sounds awesome now that I think about it, especially if there is an in-game switch mechanic. And no, that name doesn't count for what I said in the OP.
Technically.

Should have been Super Smash Bros 4 3DS and Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U.

I mean come on it's so obvious.

Super Smash Bros 4 Switch

The title.

I still find it crazy that the latest (and arguably best since Melee, fight me Brawl fans) Smash is titled Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS. Like, that's the actual name for the games.

Because, they are. Hasn't the developer said in interviews that Smash 3DS is actually Smash 4 and the Wii U version is officially Smash 5? Like 2 separate titles?

Because, they are. Hasn't the developer said in interviews that Smash 3DS is actually Smash 4 and the Wii U version is officially Smash 5? Like 2 separate titles?

Wait, what? There is no way Smash Wii U is Smash 5. I get the "for = 4" pun (and even that doesn't sound great), but 5?

Top Bottom