• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

James Cameron's TITANIC |OT| Collide With Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

The two-disc version is just the two previously released discs, remastered?

Hmm. How big a difference is there between the original and these? I still listen to the originals regularly.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The two-disc version is just the two previously released discs, remastered?

Hmm. How big a difference is there between the original and these? I still listen to the originals regularly.

You want the 4 disc set, I'm serious.
The 2 disc one comes with the original first OST and the I Salonisti CD.

GhaleonEB

You want the 4 disc set, I'm serious.
The 2 disc one comes with the original first OST and the I Salonisti CD.

Ah, okay. I'm really interested in the audio quality. When I look at the contents of the 4-disc version, I see two CDs I already own, and two I will never listen to. So unless there is some other difference such as a great remastering, there's nothing appealing to me other than the presentation.

strafer

So Titanic on Facebook uploaded some pictures of icebergs that came from the same glacier that sank the Titanic.

So I made this. :(

xdEVw.jpg

StuBurns

Banned
lame-pun-coon-meme-generator-changed-my-ipod-name-to-titanic-it-s-syncing-now-97ddf3.jpg

While getting excited for the rerelease, I was doing a little googling last night and saw this one, I must admit, it got a snigger out of me.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
All right Cameron, let's do this.

James Cameron ‏ @JimCameron

It's been 40+ hrs of highs & literal lows. I'll return to diving soon, but now time to focus on the launch of #Titanic3D

I won't be around for the premiere today so I hope it's being recorded or someone records it ><

I will see this. Maybe. I dunno. Not a fan of 3D, but it's a chance to see Titanic on the big screen. Haven't seen the movie in a while too.

GhaleonEB

I will see this. Maybe. I dunno. Not a fan of 3D, but it's a chance to see Titanic on the big screen. Haven't seen the movie in a while too.

It's getting a 2D reissue as well. I'm planning to see both, naturally. (Probably a few times each.)

It's getting a 2D reissue as well. I'm planning to see both, naturally. (Probably a few times each.)
Oh it is? Well, that's awesome then! Hopefully on theater around here will show the 2D reissue. Went from "maybe" to "probably" will go. Depending on who I go see with it. It's a perfect date movie I think. Going to ask the girl I've been chasing after for the pass six or so months. If not then I'll ask whatever friends will be around (we have next Thursday and Friday off). Shouldn't be too difficult.

*looks at the OP*

Oh hey. It says "2D Remastered Release" right there. Hm. My eyes seem to be glossing over a lot of critical parts of posts these days.

Stealth Edit: I remember being like seven, eight, or nine and going through this whole Titanic phase (unrelated to the movie). I had my parents buy me lots of books about it. Mostly looked at the pictures.

Solo

Leo has distanced himself from the film and Cameron. No surprise that he didn't show. It must be so depressing for him to see the trailers and stuff though and see how much better he looked 15 years ago.

Solo

Because he doesn't like to be reminded of his teen hearththrob days and because him and Cameron clashed a bit. Cameron kind of took a few shots at him around Avatar's release too (about how he'd love to work with Winslet again), and I recall Leo not having nice things to say about Avatar.

You won't ever see him in another Cameron movie, that's for sure. Mutual dislike there.

strafer

Because he doesn't like to be reminded of his teen hearththrob days and because him and Cameron clashed a bit. Cameron kind of took a few shots at him around Avatar's release too (about how he'd love to work with Winslet again), and I recall Leo not having nice things to say about Avatar.

You won't ever see him in another Cameron movie, that's for sure. Mutual dislike there.

That sucks.

Fry

Smh...

strafer

I think it's the goatee that people don't like, it makes him look "weird" or something.

It depends really.

Blood Diamond was perfect.

Pachimari

I have never seen Titanic even though I'm well aware that it's the second highest grossing movie ever. Guess I'll get it on 3D Blu-ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom