• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eating Pizza without dipping sauce? How do youse guys do it !!!

OEM

I just don't get it how. Just this morning, I threw away 2 slice of left over pizza because I had no dip. I just can't get myself eat pizza without that delicious Creamy Garlic or Chedder Jalapeno.

Pizza Pizza has the best dip

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
... What?
What kind of shitty pizza needs fucking dipping sauce?

Man, american pizza never ceases to amaze me.

If the pizza is good enough, no dip needed at all. Being said, their buffalo ranch is the shit, it makes an appearance on the majority of my pizza :D

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Usually the dip is too rich, at least the ones served at all the major chains. It becomes the only thing you taste. But I havent tried all the flavors.

A good pizza is fantastic on its own.

barrbarr

Pizza with garlic dipping sauce is god tier pizza. You don't think a hotdog is inferior because it tastes better with mustard on it, so you shouldn't think a pizza is bad because it tastes better with dip.

border

I can understand dipping the crust after you've eaten the slice......but are you dipping the whole slice into sauces? Yeesh, why?

Nairume

Banned
... What?
What kind of shitty pizza needs fucking dipping sauce?

Man, american pizza never ceases to amaze me.
It's not an american thing.

The only chain here that "needs" dipping sauce is Papa Johns, and that's only because it's bland garbage.

I moved from northern NJ to AZ and saw people dipping their pizza slices in ranch. It was like I entered the bizarro world.

Dipping sauce can be perfectly fine on cheapo pizza but as stated, generally a good pizza does not need it

I guess it also depends on your area because some regions have garbage options for pizza

You threw away two perfectly good slices of pizza because of lack of dipping sauce....?

Okay...

giphy.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i feel bad for people who have to eat chain pizza with dipping sauce

come to nyc for a real slice

Sauce is the worst. I've been quiet on this subject for a long time, because I usually like to avoid controversy wherever possible, but when people are out there dipping pizza in cheddar cheese enough is enough. Stop eating sauce. Sauce is the last refuge of an awful cook. Just eat better food that doesn't need to be dipped or drenched in sauce. Sauce.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Its the equivalent of putting ketchup on steak. I mean, hey, you can do it but the steak should be able to stand on its own.

Ahasverus

Why. Do. People. Lose. Their. Minds. Over. The. Smallest. Thing.

How do you even go through ife with the many ways of doing things around? It must be a nightmare.

Top Bottom