• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

How does GC pave the way for singlepayer? States take block grants, turn it into single payer fund?
It's the amount of infrastructure destroyed. The more of the city that King Kong destroys, the more room you have to build something new.

Insurance companies are an obstacle that needs to be worked around, but are not the enemy. There is a really big difference between the two.
NO, these are but dribbles of the whole.

remember the swoop De whoops.

my guess they have the read out of one of the meetings saved for friday
Oh god, if this isn't the nuke.....

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I only vaguely remember this episode of Saved by the Bell.
It's his origin story flashback episode. He hides out in an air conditioning unit until the whole thing blows over, earning both his nickname (AC) and his power of super power (staying cool).

He's a real moron. He tanked his approval ratings for some extra cheers at a rally. There's no reason he couldn't have gone to it and spoke for a minute and talked about working with Trump without switching parties.

He's sentenced himself to being single term, he'll lose a primary to a real republican.

Yeah like I’d really say that in such a scenario.
I don't know your life!

Justice endorsing Manchin even after his party switch lol. Sort of a meaningless victory for the Republicans on that one. Justice's staff is still filled with Democrats, WV Gov doesn't have veto power anyway, and now Manchin gets to claim bipartisan support. Wah wah.

If people hate him enough too he could lose to a real Democrat next time.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/20/paul-manafort-trump-campaign-email-ukrainian-operative-242949

scoops

Former Donald Trump aide Paul Manafort used his presidential campaign email account to correspond with a Ukrainian political operative with suspected Russian ties, according to people familiar with the correspondence.

Manafort sent emails to seek repayment for previous work he did in Ukraine and to discuss potential new opportunities in the country, even as he chaired Trump's presidential campaign, these people said

@realDonaldTrump
I would not sign Graham-Cassidy if it did not include coverage of pre-existing conditions. It does! A great Bill. Repeal & Replace.

A few things:

1) lol at the end with "Repeal & Replace."

2) Why is Bill capitalized?

3) IT DOES NOT INCLUDE COVERAGE FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS YOU FUCKING MONSTER.

Kevinroc

A few things:

1) lol at the end with "Repeal & Replace."

2) Why is Bill capitalized?

3) IT DOES NOT INCLUDE COVERAGE FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS YOU FUCKING MONSTER.

I called him a lying sack of shit on twitter. Maybe he'll block me.

(And I don't even have Stage 4 Cancer.)

chadskin

Meanwhile, the leading story on the Fox News website: "Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis, sources say"

kirblar

Ehhhh momentum is meaningless. I just don't see who is the 3rd no....
jfc it's still fucking McCain, who has been very explicitly clear what his demands are, and who is immune to the Koch brothers threat because he's not running for re-election.

Stop making up your own fake news. Nothing has changed, only a lot of bad press from the GOP cause the Kochs have em by the nuts.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It is pretty obvious Trump has zero idea what is in the bill.

I think the republicans also may be using the, "It doesn't PREVENT coverage for thise with pre-existing conditions" defense and conveniently ignoring that it jacks up rates for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom