• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2: Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro vs PC - Graphics Comparison + Frame-Rate Test

Oh the PC version is amazing. But I made significant progress on the PS4 version before the PC version released and that’s where all of my friends play. I had every exotic, all Trials and raid gear on the PS4 version prior to CoO as well.

Ahhh, gotcha. Fortunately for me, my friends all migrated to pc and I had only lfg’d to do part of the raid on PS4 by the time pc came out (more of a casual pve’r, although I do play a LOT, and a harder core pvper which is exactly what makes the pc version amazing over even the X)

Oh the PC version is amazing. But I made significant progress on the PS4 version before the PC version released and that’s where all of my friends play. I had every exotic, all Trials and raid gear on the PS4 version prior to CoO as well.

I have a 980ti but I only have a 1080p montitor for my PC. I need to get a 4K monitor and a new graphics card.

That 980ti would destroy 1440p provided your cpu is up to snuff (mine isn’t which I think is why I see the drops whenever multiple guardians or a huge amount of enemy AI comes onscreen)

belmonkey

the One X version is fantastic and rivals many PC's you have to have a 1070 or better to best what the X and a external SSD can do. I have two PC system i play it on on AMD FX-6300 8GB 1050Ti 4gb system and an Intel I7 4770 12GB 1060Ti 6gb system both SSD drives. neither plays the game better than the X does the intel system is close at 1080P 60FPS High settings thats about it smoothly and the AMD system does 1080P 30 fps high settings smoothly both cost far more than $499.

I also have it on PS4 Pro yes i'm stupid but to my defense didn't pay full for PS4 version and PC was free from a friend. Xbox One X version is easily the Prettiest and smoothest On my P55 Vizio.

People saying game isn't taxing that's BS yes it scales well since it has the proper options but it can stress a system.

I dunno, I don't think I've seen much beyond what a Gtx 1060+ i3 could do so far. In in game performance at least.

Top Bottom