• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Liked the Carmel speech to Shaki, he needed it but as Shaki said he is also the victim, she should be more sympathetic. Also this storyline is actually pretty interesting, now it all depends on how they handle the resolution/ending.
Really bored of the Mick storyline, he is starting to act like Lee a bit with the self pity and depression.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Even though Carmel was right, I couldn't stop laughing when she said willy.

Really bored of the Mick storyline, he is starting to act like Lee a bit with the self pity and depression.

Ironic, the son tries so hard to be like his dad when the truth is that the apple really didn't fall far from the tree.

Dynasty

Wow, Bex is an idiot, no idea why she is still friends with Loiuse and I would have smacked the other two girls. Keegan is getting hit by everyone lol, hopefully this isnt the last we see of him since he is such an amazing character.

The actress who plays Bex is cute 😍😍

C3FlvBPWgAEHfw6.jpg

C01jxFZXAAARFap.jpg

She's 18; it's all good.

Why have they been showing footage from real games but then Dennis asks for Commando Attack: Code Red? Couldn't they think of a less cliched game title.

Dynasty

Michelle is stupid, why she going to leave the laptop unlocked? Does she want Dennis to get more dirt and actual proof to blackmail her with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom