• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

jsrkM.jpg

Spring Fighter print arrived today.

6uMzam.jpg

This guy came in the mail today.

That and a very nice Gaffer was kind enough to reexplain resizing images so I didn't ruin a second thread.

Oh man, that box is huge too.. I have it as well, just getting up the time to really crack it open.. it's going to be my first one that I'm actually going to paint and panel line in full..

Where can I get those MGS shirts in the US?

Uniqlo. Only US locations are in NYC.

Are those available for online purchase? link?

Here's the site.

e-Commerce isn't available, though. So the only way to get the shirts as of right now is through a third party seller or in NYC. Which sucks, because I could go for some One Piece shirts.

Yeah, I've had a hell of a time trying to order from the US Uniqlo site so instead, I just went to kidsamurai.com, which is run by another gaffer. The shirts are coming from Japan, so they'll run one size smaller than the US version.

I sold my Halo book boxset (Contact Harvest, Cole Protocol and Ghosts of Onyx) and picked up the American versions and also got the American version of Evolutions
7141461655_d0df40c29d_b.jpg

Forsete

ECM-ALST1 microphone for Alpha and NEX camera systems.
sRtAP.jpg

Helps to reduce the handling and wind noise of a camera.

This just arrived in ze mail from GB.
L2tMx.jpg

Fenix PD30 + Signalling Wand for my car, which should arrive in 10 weeks. :D

Blunt

Banned
This weeks haul. The Sword & Sworcery LP arrived from Canada in 'record' (huh? HUH? GET IT?) time. I don't think I have anything that would actually play the cassette version but it's a neat extra.

I think it's the second tape I have ever owned outside of Denis Leary's 'Asshole' back in '93.

2198535-20120505_035646___copy.jpg

olore

GAF going hard on the buying... Lots of interesting pick ups. Should we have a similar thread on the other side, i.e. Off Topic for non-gaming related buys?

barbapapa

Great pickup. Really love the covers.

I do need to get back to it, I only read the first volume.

Yeah I really took my time getting them, but ultimately the quality and risk of it going OOP were both too great. I've read it up until about the 14th volume, but it's one of those I'll definitely need to re-read once complete. Lots of mindfuck going on right there. The sixth volume hasn't arrived yet, got shipped 2 days later so I'll be getting that one any day as well.

suikodan

cfc9614e.jpg

Kid Icarus from my parents who got it for 29$ at the BestBuy sale while on vacation in the States. Since I took care of their house while they were away, they gave it to me.

MKVita from the FS Trade 1 get MK

Next stop is Diablo 3!

Top Bottom