• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breath of the wild master edition is already out of stock from eb. I knew i should have pre ordered straight away :/ anyone know other stores stocking it? I couldnt find it on jbhifi.com

Here on JB. We didn't get Master Edition at all in AU.

C2RdomSUUAEwVLc.jpg

Admit it Nintendo - you just really hate Australia, don't you?

I'm thinking a Wii U version of Zelda is the go. I just don't have 500+ buck to drop on a console I may not even use often post Zelda.

Interested to see how it runs on WiiU now. If I had a boss PC I'd grab it for Cemu.

Cerity

Got my korean office chair. This thing is comfy as fuck. Only issue is that I feel I'm 5-10cm too tall for it, the head rest doesn't sit in a nice place unless I lean all the way back or sit a bit more forward

one hundred ninety dollarydoos?

ONE HUNDRED NINETY?!?

collector's editions are nuts

One of my mates got the top tier FFXV ltd ed. It set them back something like $500.

What was the Zelda edition that was available before, and how much did it cost?

Not available here, came with a Switch carry case but Nintendo ain't offering that in Australia.
zeldacollectorscontents.png

No Master Editions for sale. It's $130 in the US, we get the Special Edition for $190 which is $99 in the US.

ajim

Hey guys does anyone know the best way to get my wii u game pad repaired or replaced without having to buy a new wii u?

Recreat3

Not available here, came with a Switch carry case but Nintendo ain't offering that in Australia.

No Master Editions for sale. It's $130 in the US, we get the Special Edition for $190 which is $99 in the US.

Wow that is a rort. That case looks so nice aswell. Arghhh nintendo why do you do this? Why would they think to not add the case in when everywhere else gets it.

Rizzi

Wow. Gotta try and milk Australia for everything they can I suppose.

WarAdept

I got caught up in the hype and preordered it from JB Hi Fi...

...then I saw this.

jqNf06A.jpg

Cancelled. I'll just buy a generic case and paint my own Shiekah Eye if I want to. That statue is just plain horrid.

Recreat3

I got caught up in the hype and preordered it from JB Hi Fi...

...then I saw this.

jqNf06A.jpg

Cancelled. I'll just buy a generic case and paint my own Shiekah Eye if I want to. That statue is just plain horrid.

Why does that look so horrible. I think i might also cancel...

Collectors editions... lol

Out of curiosity, I have a copy of Pokemon Soul Silver complete in box with the pokewalker just sitting in a cabinet under my TV. I remember those getting hard to find last year. How much are they worth, anyway?

That Trump golden showers tread in OT is starting to get a bit Milhouse through the looking glass.
People love a puzzle, even if the pieces, when put together, make no sense. It's why piecing together a timeline for the Apocalypse was so popular for hundreds of years, why people think the illuminati are still a thing, why everyone has an opinion on the grassy knoll and why Nintendo felt the need to release an official Zelda timeline a few years back. We are a curious, pattern seeking species driven more by emotion than by reason. If people were sensible, they would wait until the media and the US senate committee do their jobs.

Alas though, people are not sensible.

Well that's one way to go with a public response, I suppose, people are crazy fucks aren't they? Who rings an advert company and threatens them...Also why didn't the designers just create the billboard similar to the TV advert people from a few different cultures as opposed to just one?

fac2c38fe25d43e936645e3a9adff103

An Australia Day billboard featuring two girls in hijabs has been removed from a site in Melbourne after threats were made to the company behind it.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...aturing-women-in-hijabs-removed-after-threats

Stackboy

Well that's one way to go with a public response, I suppose, people are crazy fucks aren't they? Who rings an advert company and threatens them...Also why didn't the designers just create the billboard similar to the TV advert people from a few different cultures as opposed to just one?

fac2c38fe25d43e936645e3a9adff103

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...aturing-women-in-hijabs-removed-after-threats

The billboard had a collection of different people appearing on it, not just the one.

The billboard had a collection of different people appearing on it, not just the one.

One of those digital billboards then, eh? Why kick up such a fuss then, smh. Sounds like the designers did a good job to start with, why take it down instead of just tweak the images to be mixed cultures within each slide. Nah that would be too easy and money saving now wouldn't it.

Cerity

Collectors editions... lol

Out of curiosity, I have a copy of Pokemon Soul Silver complete in box with the pokewalker just sitting in a cabinet under my TV. I remember those getting hard to find last year. How much are they worth, anyway?

I remember looking for them about a year or so after release. They were going for like $120 or so on eBay. Probably more now after the go craze.

They said the same thing about the GBA when the DS came out (third pillar). It's an out if the whole thing is a disaster.

The PR line says nothing of their real plans.

pretty sure Nintendo's going to wait and see. Even if switch is a success, they have 3DS as a cheaper system for kids. No reason they can't keep the system going for years with only small hardware refreshes. Its not like Sony's going to dump more money into a handheld. They're not that stupid, are they? Are they?

whats everyones bets one how long it takes somone to crack the switch ? given that its getting a paid online serivce you would hope nintendo keep it locked down tighter than there other consoles

Quasar

pretty sure Nintendo's going to wait and see. Even if switch is a success, they have 3DS as a cheaper system for kids. No reason they can't keep the system going for years with only small hardware refreshes. Its not like Sony's going to dump more money into a handheld. They're not that stupid, are they? Are they?

They are more likely to make a new xperia with joycon like controllers I think.

hamchan

whats everyones bets one how long it takes somone to crack the switch ? given that its getting a paid online serivce you would hope nintendo keep it locked down tighter than there other consoles

I'm hoping for midway through the gen cycle. Enough time for Nintendo to not get really hurt by it like Sony did with the PSP but enough time for many cool things to happen.

I think a hacked New 3DS is the best Nintendo system ever made and hopefully the eventually hacked Switch lives up to that.

jambo

This yo yo weather between 36-42 and 20 something is getting tiresome.

Today here it was like 32c at 7:30 am. Barely got under 30 all night. Fuck dat.

It was 40c at 4pm in Adelaide yesterday, then down to 20c at 10pm

Back up to 36c tomorrow.

x9IS80u.gif

Recreat3

So hot in sydney. Doesnt help i have to work in long pants and safety boots :(

In other news i cancelled my zelda special edition and pre ordered a switch, zelda and 3 amiibo. Guess ill be putting in for the 3rd off.

The weather here has a 4 in it. They left it at that.
Your tales of extreme heat will warm me when I'm scraping ice off the windscreen this morning.

legend166

So in other news, there's nothing more nerve wracking than the wait between a home loan being pre-approved and being given unconditional approval. It's the only thing we're waiting for and then I'll actually have a house.

So in other news, there's nothing more nerve wracking than the wait between a home loan being pre-approved and being given unconditional approval. It's the only thing we're waiting for and then I'll actually have a house.

Congrats, hope it all goes swimmingly :)

Having been on the brink of death for weeks because of Newcastle's frankly bullshit summer, it's such a relief being back in Wollongong where there's an actual breeze occasionally and cloud cover this evening.

Ignignort

Can you buy my place? I'm selling up in Melbourne and heading back to Tassie, it's not particularly fun on the seller side also especially arranging freight to move your stuff across water

Valentine's day is ruined. The Lady and I were going to do a double feature of The Lego Batman Movie (both big batfans) and John Wick Chapter Two(both loved the first). They're both due 10th of Feb around the world.

Turns out Lego Bats is coming at the end of March for Australia for no reason, and John Wick 2 isn't dated for Australian cinemas at all...

Valentine's day is ruined. The Lady and I were going to do a double feature of The Lego Batman Movie (both big batfans) and John Wick Chapter Two(both loved the first). They're both due 10th of Feb around the world.

Turns out Lego Bats is coming at the end of March for Australia for no reason, and John Wick 2 isn't dated for Australian cinemas at all...
Could be worse. On Valentines, I will be at work, 1500km away from Mrs Squirrel.

Which reminds me I have to order flowers...

jambo

Distributors working very hard to dissuade pirates!

Quasar

Figured they'd keep Lego Bats for school holidays. Did Wick flop that hard in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom