• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Idol Season 11 |OT| Sponsored By X-Factor USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rock is so fine
He was mine first, hands off
angry.gif

lmao at the dude who quit his job with a 6 1/2 month pregnant wife. Holy shit, dude. Follow your dream, sure, but let's not go off the reservation. He really wasn't good either.

As for the NBA dancer, dat ... um ... voice. Holy hubba hubba. I agree that she needs to project some. It will be interesting to see if she can belt it out. She has the looks to spare, that's for sure.

As for Phillip Phillips... meh. Superstition didn't really do it for me, but Thriller on the guitar sounded real smooth. I wanted to grab some whiskey.

Koodo

Banned
As for the NBA dancer, dat ... um ... voice. Holy hubba hubba. I agree that she needs to project some. It will be interesting to see if she can belt it out. She has the looks to spare, that's for sure.
I love how the camera slowly panned up across her entire body.

As for Phillip Phillips... meh. Superstition didn't really do it for me, but Thriller on the guitar sounded real smooth. I wanted to grab some whiskey.
I wanted to grab something else.

uBvPP.gif

MIMIC

Banned
Ratings:

"American Idol" shed a quarter of its ratings between its last season premiere and its return Wednesday, and "X Factor" may be a viewer-exhausting factor in the drop-off.

"Idol" scored a 7.4 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic, a 24 percent decrease, and 21.9 million total viewers, a 17 percent drop. If it can maintain those numbers for the season, it should easily remain television's top show. (Only top-rated sitcom "Two and a Half Men" debuted bigger than "Idol" this season, before falling to less stratospheric ratings.)

Last season's premiere opened with 26 million total viewers. So relatively, this is great news in terms of the TV world. For Idol, it's not so amazing. But for a show entering its 11th season, that's not that bad.

Koodo

Banned
I think it's excellent for a show entering its 11th season. Has there been any other show in primetime history that has had such an enormous streak? Idol has been #1 since Season 3, and it's owned the top two spots since Season 5. Crazy stuff.

Satch

Banned
HOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Must suck to be type-casted the first moment the judges land their eyes on you.

i can't say he doesn't deserve it with that hair though
2095c354.gif

Of course they would play "Breathe Me" during the pity stories.
2095c354.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom