• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

Nintendo systems always have two or three really fun, slick games. Kane's probably had two or three worthwhile segments in his entire career.

Sephzilla

The SNES utterly shit on its competition in the 90s and honestly I thought the N64 was a perfectly fine system as well, albeit with a few problems. The GameCube is where Nintendo really started to go full TNA.

Sanjuro

Nintendo 64 was their TNA turn. Gamecube at least tried to get full third party support, but it was the first console making it clear there was too many cooks in the kitchen.

Sega is like 90s hbk. Coked up out of their minds,not as good as Bret(Nintendo) and then lost its smile

I would appreciate a born again Sega comeback, I don't think they'll be following through on the HBK journey.

--

Also console you like is wrestler you like, console you don't like is wrestler you don't like, man I just nailed that shit.

Sephzilla

Playstation 1 was 1996 Stone Cold Steve Austin walking onto the scene and telling Nintendo that they don't have what it takes anymore

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

Zach

I'm starting to feel like this Mr. Kennedy guy is a big phony.

And: "You can breathe when you die, Michael!"

I hate JBL.

Sephzilla

You could have had a heel Stone Cold move without compromising his character. The WM17 ending goes against everything Austin's character was about since roughly 1996

I refunded For Honor because of how fucked the online is

That's the big thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on For Honor

Lothar

Banned
Even if the turn gave us comedy Austin I still think in the big picture Austin aligning with McMahon was a terrible move

It was great because Austin was getting stale and heel Austin was amazing. Those Austin segments were about the only good stuff from 2001. That and RVD.

Referee Brian Gorie announced on 2/22 that he was leaving the company. He got a new job six weeks ago and said that as far as pro wrestling went, we felt that “my soul has been sucked out. Sometimes the bullshit and politics can catch up with the best of us.” His claim that his relationship with pro wrestling “kinda reminds me of a relationship with a girl that I love but need to move on from but the sex is really good but the rest of the relationship I don’t get much happiness from.” He talked about the team effort he loved in ROH but said that team is long gone and things are much different

2017 ROH: "the sex is really good but the rest of the relationship I don't get much happiness from"

I know I'll probably end up massively disappointed in the Mass Effect game, I know I'll be able to bitch and moan about, I know the story is going to be awful but

I'm still going to buy it. I can't help it.
I'm in the same boat. I'm excited for it and I'll buy it, and I really hope it lives up to expectations.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Remember when HHH beat Austin for no reason before WM 17?
I'll never understand why people say this. HHH needed the win a lot more than Austin did, and the finish to the match was perfect in not making either of them look weaker than the other.

But then most things people say about HHH never make sense.

Menome

I was about to do a promo for myself and Browny against the New Japan Express, then realised we'd been cut from the card.

dennisstamp.jpg

Top Bottom