• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still as amazing an ending as I recall, Ranisk still da GOD. Time Force is just excellent programming all around.

Thank goodness Wild Force is after it because man I know people would need a break after that ending.

SIN WONG, I'D COMMIT ANY SIN TO BE NEAR YOU

shingi70

Banned
Wild rice is weird, it's still the same creative team as the Saban Era but it feels like the later pre RPM Disney eras.

As a series it's just kinda there.

Loxley

Alright guys, educate me, how long until the show gets that good again? Back in the day I stopped watching the show in the middle of Lightspeed Rescue, so I know nothing about anything that came after.

Effect

Really good ending. The Wild Force team up is pretty much a epilogue to this but sucks you have to wait until the middle of Wild Force to get to it.

Wiseblade

I like Wild Force, but really just for the roll calls and the INFINITE ZORDS. Real talk, this is officially a Wild Time waiting room for me now.

Luigi87

Will watch the premiere ep, but then I'm gonna go play some NieR Autoamata. I won't be seeing a lot of WF anyhow (and will miss Forever Red...) due to sleep/work.
Looking forward to seeing Ninja Storm tomorrow though.

Windam

Scaley member
Holy fuck Black and Blue Rangers legit tried to murder this thing. Throwing it off the roof of a building and then pulling it under water? Murder Force indeed.

cordy

Banned
WF is good for a nice laidback season. Don't expect great writing, great fights or amazing situations but for a regular PR season it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom