• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Why you fucking calling Altuve home, SMH...

Paulino is left there and still shaky as fuuuck.

8 K's, huh. Well, there's that lame ass Strikeout / Wild Pitch, c'mon man...

Julia Morales looking real fine on that Iron Throne, heh heh heh

Line_HTX

Daniel Paulino with 7 ER and that final spaghetti.

Can we actually have a starter that fucking does NOT leave before the 6th inning?

DDdApz8U0AExk8r.jpg:large

zulux21

the yankees score is looking more like I expected it too.
the game should be over... but with tanaka's pitch count getting up there, and the yankee's bullpen so far this series... I think I will keep an eye on this one lol.

Line_HTX

Finally. For a moment this looked like it was going to push 4 hours because of both teams's bats. It was this close to becoming a football score.

Kjs16Ll.gif

Yassy you beast. Mr 9th inning

E: Fuck, Pedro's in..
And Yassy blows the game..

😅😅😅😅😅😣😣😣😣😣

Meier

Think Doc got it wrong not bringing in Kenley for the 9th. You get a last minute extra chance -- don't squander it. Baez has been good this season but he isn't lights out.

Think Doc got it wrong not bringing in Kenley for the 9th. You get a last minute extra chance -- don't squander it. Baez has been good this season but he isn't lights out.

I agree, but you can't really blame him though. Runner shouldn't be on in the first place. Taylor and Grandal fucked up defensively.

Figures the Dodgers end up sucking against the Angels and Giants this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom