• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

rambis

Banned
I don't believe thats of any worth other than giving him a role so they can flaunt his name. If he's not involved creatively and believe me, if he was involved creatively, WSJ would be advertising it all over the place, then it means very little.

Even with this recap we have seen deviations from Kishi's canon. Ikemoto thinks he can run the series but has no idea what made the series so great in the first place and thats why the series will continue to flop.
Lol your hate and bitterness of this series is a sight to see.

You go against Kishis own words all time with your conjecture about what he's doing. Kishi's is definitely helming this series. He even mentions in the interview the direction it will take, what he wants to focus on versus Naruto how the characters will be different, and about the new characters he is excited to introduce. I dont know why you keep going at lengths to discredit it but its transparent and boring.

Anyways today's chapter was great! Art is leaps and bounds better than the first one. Its like the movie chapters were practice lol.

Lol your hate and bitterness of this series is a sight to see.

You go against Kishis own words all time with your conjecture about what he's doing. Kishi's is definitely helming this series. He even mentions in the interview the direction it will take, what he wants to focus on versus Naruto how the characters will be different, and about the new characters he is excited to introduce. I dont know why you keep going at lengths to discredit it but its transparent and boring.

Anyways today's chapter was great! Art is leaps and bounds better than the first one. Its like the movie chapters were practice lol.

I mean, it's kind of easy to just CC the guy over any major choices. Then you avoid the massive PR debacle of having the original writer blast your new series with lots of "oh yeah, that's shit I'd have done it way better" stuff. You only get away with that if you're Disney and people already hated Lucas. Kishi isn't in that ballpark.

And on that note, I'm really hoping with that curse business that this is where the Naruto universe can pull a "Galen Urso intentionally made that plot hole" and fix the shitheap that Kishi left the Byakugan in.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm really glad they brought up
Boruto's (dormant?) Byakugan
and
how it might be diluted because of his mixed heritage
or something like that

Burrito x salad already

Jeez wasting no time

I dig it. Make it like Seven Deadly Sins where it's blatantly obvious so they don't have to dance around it all series. Plus Sarada is adorable, and extra adorable when getting her Ochako act on around Boruto.

I actually didn't hate this chapter. Art was better, Naruto stopped being a deadbeat, Boruto stopped being a knob, and again, Sarada is always great. Oh, and that ominous thing about the watered down blue Byakugan is death flags ahoy. Wonder what his "god-killer" powers he got from killing one are gonna be since it's likely going to be his main source of power akin to Kyuubi.

rambis

Banned
I mean, it's kind of easy to just CC the guy over any major choices. Then you avoid the massive PR debacle of having the original writer blast your new series with lots of "oh yeah, that's shit I'd have done it way better" stuff. You only get away with that if you're Disney and people already hated Lucas. Kishi isn't in that ballpark.

And on that note, I'm really hoping with that curse business that this is where the Naruto universe can pull a "Galen Urso intentionally made that plot hole" and fix the shitheap that Kishi left the Byakugan in.
I really don't think any significant group of people is that dedicated to Kishi to care whether he's involved or not. This marketing angle is hilarious really. I mean the man is literally laying out his involvement with the series and how he's overseeing the direction people are calling him a liar and a marketer. I get that some are super dedicated to the original creator but it gets ridiculous.

This is obviously not soley his work but he is laying out the overall direction of the series and will provide his input continually as it progresses. I feel certain people should go reread that interview.

I have to say guys.....I enjoyed this. I'm interested in the story and want to see where this goes. Also sarada is totes adorbs.

I wonder what happened to Boruto. We know from the flash forward that he will go through some shit so hopefully it's a fun ride. Monthly sucks but at least it was long.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I enjoyed these last tidbits of new story more than anything in the War arc.

I defend the War arc on a regular basis btw.

SolVanderlyn

I still can't get over how much I thought young sasuke was a total douche but adult sasuke is cool AF. I'm glad boruto just wants to be a badass ninja and not hokage.
Young Sasuke was cool when he was being a good guy, it's why I always felt like he never got a chance to shine as much as he should have. Once he got the curse seal that was it for him.

Edit: Boruto anime April 5th. Shippuden to continue alongside it. Eternal filler

ghstwrld

oop
laugh.gif

SolVanderlyn

Haha, I found this map I made for an old Naruto text roleplay I ran when I was 16.

attachment-706.gif

To fit with the times, all I have to say is...

>_>;;

CrazyDude

Haha, I found this map I made for an old Naruto text roleplay I ran when I was 16.

attachment-706.gif

To fit with the times, all I have to say is...

>_>;;

Makes you wonder what's going on on the other side of that world. Is there a Naruto version of Europe where instead of Ninja's there are mages and instead of chakra it's mana.

I guess what I am getting is Black Clover just Europe in Naruto?

SolVanderlyn

I thought I was done with Naruto but I have to admit that chapter has piqued my interest. Sighsssss fine I'll read it.
one is never simply done

Young Sasuke was cool when he was being a good guy, it's why I always felt like he never got a chance to shine as much as he should have. Once he got the curse seal that was it for him.

Edit: Boruto anime April 5th. Shippuden to continue alongside it. Eternal filler
lol shippuden continuing is groan worthy. Interested in the Boruto anime but if it's starting so soon it literally will be completely made up filler forever until the manga builds more material.

CrazyDude

Where are you getting that Ship is continuing alongside it? The current credit ending was stated as being the final credit ending.

SolVanderlyn

I was going by what Saiyan Island said.
The next generation is upon us! A new visual for Boruto: Naruto Next Generation has been released and it features Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, Mitsuki, Inojin Yamanaka, Chocho Akimichi, and Shikadai Nara. The visual reveals Boruto: Naruto Next Generations will hit Japanese airwaves on April 5, 2017. That debut date is a Wednesday, meaning this anime will air on a different day than Naruto Shippuden, which has been airing on Thursday since it began back in February of 2007.

I guess I misinterpreted it.

akileese

I was going by what Saiyan Island said.

I guess I misinterpreted it.

So if this manga is monthly and they've only had two real chapters out by the time it airs, how are they going to show a weekly series? Are they going to start by doing a multi episode recap of the movie?

So if this manga is monthly and they've only had two real chapters out by the time it airs, how are they going to show a weekly series? Are they going to start by doing a multi episode recap of the movie?

Pierrot/SJ are using the DB Super blueprint and the anime will be the primary story going forward. The manga is basically just a monthly advertisement now.

Top Bottom