• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising E3 Demo Title Screen

Lakitu

st5fu
A login for a title screen? Uh...

I logged in as well, but it prompts me back to the age gate and asks me to sign in again. I click it and once again, it takes me back to the age gate. I'm stuck in an endless loop for a title screen.

Looks pretty sweet! Wondering if they touched/cleaned up the in game models at all. A lot of people were let down when it was handed off to Platinum Games but honestly - I love their work. They'll actually get it done and they'll make it WAY better as an action game compared to whatever Konami was trying to do before (chopping watermelons with pin point accuracy?).

Izick

someone post a screengrab

BzPV6.jpg

Couldn't get the YT shit out of the way, just pretend that it's blue and black.

Jasoneyu

should've had raiden smoking a cigarette for 30 minutes. Slowly dispensing the ashes in a katana shaped tube every so often.

Lebron

Yup, they really just did release an official video of just the title screen. Guess it's better than some CGI mess, somewhat.

rvy

Banned
they shoud just release the demo on psn and xbox live

I was hoping that this would be the major announcement Kojima has for E3. Clearly he's not doing anything with FOX Engine, I don't see any reason to start showing off MGS 5 when the engine isn't even finished.

bumpkin

So has Platinum been involved the entire development or were they brought into the mix sometime after we saw that E3 (I think?) presentation with the slicing mechanic? They definitely know how to do fast, hard-edged action... Might end up really being something special in their hands.

So has Platinum been involved the entire development or were they brought into the mix sometime after we saw that E3 (I think?) presentation with the slicing mechanic? They definitely know how to do fast, hard-edged action... Might end up really being something special in their hands.

They took over sometime at the beginning of 2011.

StuBurns

Banned
Change is almost impossible. They never released a E3 demo at same time. This because when they showing it like on tgs or E3 they don't need to go to the procedure of sony and ms of QA.
When you say 'they', do you mean Konami? Because developers have done it before.

StuBurns

Banned
Developers have released E3 demos for a game during E3 on the two marketplaces when the game was still months out from being released?
I don't know about both 'marketplaces', but Capcom did it on 360 for a game, I think it was Lost Planet, can't remember.

Komani actually did it with MGS:pW too actually, although that was TGS.

geebee

Banned
Developers have released E3 demos for a game during E3 on the two marketplaces when the game was still months out from being released?
It was only on Xbox 360, but I'm pretty sure Capcom did this with the original Lost Planet if I remember right.

Top Bottom