• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

jmizzal

Question, Can the MLP ticket be exchanged for a ticket for a different movie?

Yes I know AMC theaters for sure, when I did it on the last promotion, they just scanned my phone and switched movies.

The ticket on your phone doesnt show price or promotion or anything so shouldnt be an issue

Avixph

Yes I know AMC theaters for sure, when I did it on the last promotion, they just scanned my phone and switched movies.

The ticket on your phone doesnt show price or promotion or anything so shouldnt be an issue

Thanks, now I have to hope that they have open seats for Blade Runner 2049.

Meant to post this earlier today, apologies. You still have until 2:59 AM EDT (11:59 PM PDT) to redeem them. If the raffle ends and it doesn't show the raffle # as given away, you can try entering after the deadline and you might still get it.

Edit: Codes have expired.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233243.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Azure Dream, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

$20 MLB Shop #1 -- MB-4DCAE5679865E011
$20 MLB Shop #2 -- MB-12796C2142FD7BE7
$20 MLB Shop #3 -- MB-D75B9A79FC13BCA9 - Taken by webkatt. 1 entrants total.
$20 MLB Shop #4 -- MB-BE6A8BE4ADAA9CF3 - Taken by Cheetos is Pretty Awesome. 1 entrants total.
$20 MLB Shop #5 -- MB-90B825AC933690CB

t1507165638z1.png

Armaly

$10 Nordstrom codes? Sweet. Maybe I should pull the trigger on that bomber jacket..

If anyone doesn't plan on using their code of gladly take it off their hands.

Armaly

Yeah, I don't twitter. At least I got the $5.50 Vudu credit.
What's the Twitter contest?

I'm having a ton of problems with the new version of the app. Every time I open it or wants me to reconfirm my number but it never fully confirms. I have to exit the confirmation window and all my rewards are there.

I'm having a ton of problems with the new version of the app. Every time I open it or wants me to reconfirm my number but it never fully confirms. I have to exit the confirmation window and all my rewards are there.

A contest to win $5000 to spend on Halloween costumes, treats, and "more". Seems rather ridiculous unless the "more" is something that makes sense to spend that much money on.

Blizzard

Banned

I kept having problems opening tabs, it would just freeze with a pop-up.

Eusis

A contest to win $5000 to spend on Halloween costumes, treats, and "more". Seems rather ridiculous unless the "more" is something that makes sense to spend that much money on.
Could just be $5k straight up and they're "suggesting" how to use it.

And I'd be like "you dumb motherfuckers, I got more important things to use 5k on. Or at least longer lasting things."

mojiimbo

If anyone isn't using their Dunkin Donuts code this week and would be interested in selling it for $1 PayPal feel free to send me a PM. :)

Free 1 day game or movie Redbox code:

8X59L2LM

Top Bottom