• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

DominoKid

maybe it's cause i was high but i thought this ep was absolutely hilarious in its Suits-ness.

Mike too smart to fall for that shit though. That was poor.

Megasoum

Banned
I love that show but man... I just can't stand Rachel. So annoying. Like really, you're gonna call the prison's front office on the first night your boyfriend is in there to know if he's ok? The fuck.

Anyway, as long as Donna is there I'm in.

Quixzlizx

I love that show but man... I just can't stand Rachel. So annoying. Like really, you're gonna call the prison's front office on the first night your boyfriend is in there to know if he's ok? The fuck.

Anyway, as long as Donna is there I'm in.

I mean, I can definitely see some rich girl who doesn't have any experience with the prison system doing this.

Linius

Way to go on your first night in prison Mike
JzKGOjM.png

this episode:

felt like the plot didn't advance much.

the tension of the firm going under just wasn't there. maybe because they already hit rock bottom... it's hard to feel any suspense.

Totally didn't realize this show was back :/ Will have to catch up on the first two. Was on the wall of shame too. Truly shameful for me to forget.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I'm getting tired of Mike and Rachel acting like prison rules don't apply to them.

Life rules dont apply to Suites. These characters talk amd act unrealistic. No one talks like these people lol

this episode:

felt like the plot didn't advance much.

the tension of the firm going under just wasn't there. maybe because they already hit rock bottom... it's hard to feel any suspense.

And for the last 5 seasons Mike and Harvey pulled magic out of their ass. So we as the audience never feel any real danger for them. Even when one of them is in jail with a knife pointed at him we shrug and be like "yea so?" Well that's my feeling at least.

Deadly

The firm storyline is alot more interesting this time around. Mike's jail time is just really lame. I wonder if they'll have the two converge at one point?

And for the last 5 seasons Mike and Harvey pulled magic out of their ass. So we as the audience never feel any real danger for them. Even when one of them is in jail with a knife pointed at him we shrug and be like "yea so?" Well that's my feeling at least.

you know, i felt that way up until last season when i thought mike was going to avoid prison time.. then he went which shocked me. that was a tense season.

Last night was no tension at all. just thought it was the wrong time to try a plot with everything on the line while the place is in shambles.

you know what would be fun?
if Robert Knepper showed up.

Enjoyed the first 2 episodes quite a bit. I'm enjoying the prison stuff and the firm stuff. That ending with Harvey in the painting.....:(

RazMaTaz

Banned
I enjoyed the second episode a lot more then the first. Love the confrontation between Harvey and that criminal. Its good to see everyone is living on the edge at the firm too for a change, but someone please kill of rachel, shes annoying as eff regardless how hot she may be.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I don't know, I don't like how this season started. Instead of a series with lawsuits and lawyers we have now a prison movie. With very predictable plot and very stupid actions from all involved. Like the soap opera that was the relation between Rachel and Mike has now become something even worse. Rachel as a character is damn stupid and has lines and behaviour that wouldn't be believable anywhere outside telenovelas. She ruins the series for me at this moment.

And even without her, everything is now personal drama and nothing smart really happen anymore. I kind of miss the magic folder.

Episode 1 was so-so, but I couldn't roll my eyes harder at episode 2.

BSherrod

Rachel is one of the worst characters on the show now, she's very annoying. Still enjoying the show overall, even if the prison stuff has been pretty weak so far.

StrikerD

I understand it's for effect but it's starting to grate how every second conversation ends with someone walking dramatically out of the room.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Rachel is one of the worst characters on the show now, she's very annoying. Still enjoying the show overall, even if the prison stuff has been pretty weak so far.

Rachel has been like that ever since she hooked up with Mike.

Rachel's story is so stupid!!! How is she able to find a god damn life altering gossip so scandalous that her opponent basically admitted to being a bitch in front of the whole class

Deadly

Am I the only one who finds the prison segments just boring? Wonder if Mike will rat though?

Also Neal McDonough is just so fitting in the show. Way better than when he was on Arrow.

BSherrod

Am I the only one who finds the prison segments just boring? Wonder if Mike will rat though?

Also Neal McDonough is just so fitting in the show. Way better than when he was on Arrow.

Yeah, it's a pretty good law show at this point, but as a prison show for that segment it's pretty meh.

Omzz

I'm fine with the prison segments so far since it's something different. Kinda like it too

Also Louis continues to be hilarious

jett

D-Member
HAH there it is! Magical get-out-of-jail card. Only took three episodes. That was a fun episode, law-firm stuff was great. Prison-stuff still not so great, but seems that stuff will end soon.

Rachel's story is so stupid!!! How is she able to find a god damn life altering gossip so scandalous that her opponent basically admitted to being a bitch in front of the whole class

The "heroes" winning outta nowhere is this show's thing, lol.

I fucking hate Mike. All he does is scream at people who are trying to help him. Much like Louis. But Louis is hilarious.

Mike's been acting like a total bitch for a LONG time. Are the showrunners purposefully trying to have him come across as an unlikable asshole?

Top Bottom