• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to hip hop, trap in particular, this guy is incredibly out of touch. He just doesn't get it man.

One of my gripes with Fantano will always be how he keeps reviewing types of genres he doesn't like and never will. Once or twice is bearable, anything else is annoying and unhelpful.

Dereck

how many 3 hats does chance own
Depends on the powerup
pYp2Ydb.png

Glass Rebel

Isn't fantano hardcore playing into his fanbase of alt-right gamergate shut-ins? Not surprised he's not into a fun album like HNDRXX.

Nibel

Won't get a response from me, ain't no confessions
Before I tell a lie, won't tell you nothin'
Any time I got you, girl you my possession
Even if I hit you once, you part of my collection

A4Pzlpz.gif

Koozek

I don't really care if you cry
On the real, you shoulda never lied
Shoulda saw the way she look me in my eyes
She said baby I am not afraid to, die
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge

CtffG.jpg

Really liking this Uzi Vert EP.

xHiryu

I know it's too late to change but the suns tirade is the best album of last year. it's been on heavy rotation for the warmer stoner nights, rashad is too smooth for his own good

also mobile-gaf fucking blows now. that is all

Reckoner

I know it's too late to change but the suns tirade is the best album of last year. it's been on heavy rotation for the warmer stoner nights, rashad is too smooth for his own good

also mobile-gaf fucking blows now. that is all

It was one of the best albums for sure

j-wood

The new cudi album has me checking out his stuff for the first time. Which of his albums are worth it? I always hear how some of his stuff is trash.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mixtape, Motm1 and 2 and a couple tracks after that
Pretty much this. If you really look hard Indicud - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin', you might find some tracks you like, but most of them are junk specifically the entirety of Speedin' Bullet to Heaven.

Tokubetsu

Pretty much this. If you really look hard Indicud - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin', you might find some tracks you like, but most of them are junk specifically the entirety of Speedin' Bullet to Heaven.

Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin' is his best album though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom