• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Luckydog

Positive Seller feedback for Drilbit777

Sold me a SNES classic for a good price and dealt with all the Amazon crap. Good seller!

Positive Seller feedback for Drilbit777

Sold me a SNES classic for a good price and dealt with all the Amazon crap. Good seller!
Positive Buyer Feedback to Luckydog

It was a month long journey to send the snes classic but it was worth it in the end. Really cool dude who was patient with the delays.

Positive Seller feedback for Bucca.
Sold me a Samsung Gear VR. Super-easy to work with and reach a deal on things, and everything is in perfect condition. Highly recommended. Thanks a bunch :)

BHK3

Banned
Ok luckily my past transactions in the week the users weren't banned. Thanks for keeping it purely business guys.

Positive Buyer Feedback to nextgeneration

Postive Buyer Feedback to sam777

Positive Seller Feedback to Shiv47

Amagon

So I'm working with Cloggerdude and a few guys from the B/S/T thread, with the Discord group that was created recently due to the events of this past weekend.

For now, it will serve as the official discussion group to those that are interested, just in case something like this happens again.

I can't speak much for the group, but we are heavily interested in keeping this community alive and looking at options on how to proceed during the next few weeks during this "complicated" times.

I'll be up for a bit to accept any PMs. I will continue on tomorrow and any members of our group that can help out with the invites are more than welcome to assist.

Thanks!

P.S., when PMing me, please send along your Discord accounts, make sure to include the id# that follows!

P.S.S. - State your NeoGAF username in the Discord group so we know who you are if you go by a different name. Also as well, we can only PM once every 10 minutes in this board so bare with me, thanks!!!

Top Bottom