• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

solis74

Grabbed Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider deluxe pack
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
and Gears 4

RotTR look amazing and I love that you can switch the game modes on the fly.

Gears 4 I'll save until I get my 4K HDR TV in a few weeks.

gears looks insane!

pPK7Wus.png

8NuWjZM.png

3mMr7Lm.png

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Wait the wild Hunt isn't patched yet?

What gives?

Not that it matters much to me, I finished it on PC, but bought it again on PS4 Pro and X1X to test out the patches. Any ETA?

thatJohann

Help me understand something

If the game isn’t officially Xbox One x enhanced, what improvements does the Xbox One x do via brute force?

mshlive

Cannot recommend Rise of the Tomb Raider enough, although I had never played it before it looks stunning in whatever mode you choose to play. Not a bad little game either, but definitely a showcase for what the X can do...

I heard mixed things on this game as well that's why I stayed away but at 16 bucks I'm pretty hooked. Without the timer I'm exploring more of the mall than ever before trying out all the different weapons and killing as many zombies as possible. I've only done a few missions but the exploring and the zombie killing is worth the price of the admission and so far the dialogue and voice acting is great. I'll post more pics later I'm pretty impressed with the frame rate and IQ of this game at times there are tons of zombies on screen and it gets pretty hectic with blood splattering everywhere and effects

neurophd

I heard mixed things on this game as well that's why I stayed away but at 16 bucks I'm pretty hooked. Without the timer I'm exploring more of the mall than ever before trying out all the different weapons and killing as many zombies as possible. I've only done a few missions but the exploring and the zombie killing is worth the price of the admission and so far the dialogue and voice acting is great. I'll post more pics later I'm pretty impressed with the frame rate and IQ of this game at times there are tons of zombies on screen and it gets pretty hectic with blood splattering everywhere and effects
Ok, you sold me. Thanks for your thoughts!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
$16? Where? :O

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

And wasn't a lot of stuff added for free too?

Its a steal at $16 and thats the current price for gold members in the xbox store. Glad I convinced some of you guys it's a great game and has made me excited for dead rising again. Def deserves to be in the enhanced collection. Appears some free dlc is included.

eastx

I also really like Dead Rising 4. It's missing some features that diehard fans of the early games care about (such as interesting bosses), but it's just super fun and slick.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Its a steal at $16 and thats the current price for gold members in the xbox store. Glad I convinced some of you guys it's a great game and has made me excited for dead rising again. Def deserves to be in the enhanced collection. Appears some free dlc is included.
It's $30 in Canada, still worth picking up at that price?

It's $30 in Canada, still worth picking up at that price?

Depends on your budget and your interest in Dead Rising as a whole. Would I pay $30 for it? I havent even fought one boss yet, and my answer would be yes based on how much fun ive already had exploring the mall and slaying hundreds of zombies.

Good ol mindless fun. Also I find that the zombies are actually more dangerous than previous entries. I find myself eating a lot more health items than I have in the past.

SIq2HV8.png

NdSSFip.png

1I1VLvc.png

YGMXyIO.png

NSlgGVr.png

L03qrC3.png

ZoUYrBI.png

Dead Rising 4 is a lot more fun than anyone initially gave it credit for. As a longtime fan of the series I was disappointed in the direction they went, but I still had many hours of fun with it.

Dead Rising 4 is a lot more fun than anyone initially gave it credit for. As a longtime fan of the series I was disappointed in the direction they went, but I still had many hours of fun with it.

I had quite a bit of fun with it as well. I just think they went a little too far in the direction of Saint's Row. The next game needs to definitely ease back on that. Also, when I played through it, it seemed to have plenty of bugs. Once or twice I had to restart a Chapter because I could no longer progress. I also had the bug about half-way through the game that lasted up until the end where a lot of lines of dialogue wouldn't trigger. That was pretty annoying and caused me to have to watch the ending again on Youtube. Hopefully they've ironed out those issues.

Dead Rising 4 is great fun. I dont understand all the hate it initially got. Im 11 hours in and having a blast, and it looks great on the X for sure.

Well worth the 30$ canadian i spent on it.

Gorki247

With regards to DR4. Does the Deluxe Edition give you anything that you wouldn't get when buying the game and season pass separately?

un1que

Dunno whether to double dip on Witcher 3 while it’s on sale. Is the Xbox one x version much better than the PS4 pro version?

Top Bottom