• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

What guide did you use for the Mario challenge?

http://toadscastle.net/smb3guide.html

tells you exactly where to get the suits and in which worlds/mushroom houses they're available in. I skipped over so many levels, I got 3 clouds which helped, and a couple of flutes. 20min I wished through the game getting everything that was needed.

Just tried to do the Move challenge... my wrists are going to break well before I can get this trophy, screw motion games.

SickBoy

BTW, it looks like there are going to be nearly 40 more codes up for grabs on Monday for those who didn't get in/didn't meet requirements the first time around.

zeitgeist

For the last few 3DS codes, TsilonAI is making a week long challenge it seems.

Sounds fun but unfortunately I bet they are waiting until the free game with 3DS promo is over before releasing the codes.

Let me know how this works for you.

Edit* emailed them and they said naw, need to return exchange. Not sure how that works.

I want a free game :|

Online purchases can normally be returned in store, but I don't know how they deal with opened and used consoles =/

I had to return and rebuy a tv once, they just wanted me to bring in the receipt to get a discounted blu ray player

SickBoy

For the last few 3DS codes, TsilonAI is making a week long challenge it seems.

Sounds fun but unfortunately I bet they are waiting until the free game with 3DS promo is over before releasing the codes.

You're not suggesting tsilon is affiliated with Future Shop are you? Seems awfully presumptuous ;)
The smiley means I'm joking

The whole promo situation is interesting. I was planning to wait to use my code to avoid the potential Future Shop "your preorder has been assigned to a special section of our distribution centre known as limbo" issues... but I figure if there's a shot at getting a $10 credit with a Mass Effect preorder, I may as well give it a shot, and if I get it, cool, and no biggie if I don't.

the3ye

just ordered flame red + free mario land (no figurine for online orders)
I was planning to wait for Ice White...but it looks like it's not coming out in Feb....
Maybe an exchange will be available if it's out in 30 days? dunno...
I heard you can return/exchange opened/used electronics in FS

are there any rumors regarding White 3DS in NA?

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Futureshop says no to returning 99 dollar console to get 99 dollar console + game
Blah fuck that. Bring in your receipt and tell them "look I bought this DS last week but now you guys are offering it with a free game. I would like my game." If they give you shit about the promo code then tell them if you knew you would have waited to use the code. Speak to the manager if they say no.

EGM92

woot mario challenge accept, lvl 25 with 3 lives. I'm working my way up to the Move trophy. My wrists are broken :( I wish I had soul calibur 5 that seems like an easy challenge.

Smo21

Futureshop says no to returning 99 dollar console to get 99 dollar console + game

Me said:
Thank you. One last thing is I bought the online with a coupon that took off $70. Will this effect the return exchange?

fs said:
No it should not effect the exchange. If you have any trouble at the store, ask them to call us so we can guide them through the return exchange. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us again by emailing service@futureshop.com or by calling 1-800-663-2275.

Future Shop

Well then Kelsey from service@futureshop.com says its cool.

jred2k

4KB RAM==Plenty.

Quizzical... Dailies upload failed, help relay has not updated. Rectifying immediately along with new challenges!

That was just posted by tsilonAI about ten minutes ago in a thread about there being no dailies update. Hopefully we get some challenges for a game I actually own.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm #33 and I still haven't gotten my code =/

Have you asked thisAI about it? Better get that cleared up, or email their actual support email.

People having a lot of trouble with this is, well, troubling to say the least for those of us long off.

Oh! Sunday Solo Challenge is to finish Bayonetta at the highest difficulty! Time to pause Final Fantasy XIII-2 and get Bayonetta out of my backlog list! I wish it was already done... I guess I will just go for Platinum Trophy in the process.

EGM92

Damn, forgot about the live event last night.

I guess I'll do LoL and Bayonetta today

What was the easiest way for you to do it?

You have to play with bots, then get 10 assists, no more no less, goodluck though, there's a lot of fuckwads that will killsteal giving you more assists, so late game stay out of team fights and avoid you're idiot teammates.

RS4-

You have to play with bots, then get 10 assists, no more no less, goodluck though, there's a lot of fuckwads that will killsteal giving you more assists, so late game stay out of team fights and avoid you're idiot teammates.

Yeah, been finding that it's out of pure luck. Had 5 assists after a match but that took 45 mins lol.

I wish I could just send them a shot of a game vs other players where I had more than 10 assists.

EGM92

Yeah, been finding that it's out of pure luck. Had 5 assists after a match but that took 45 mins lol.

I wish I could just send them a shot of a game vs other players where I had more than 10 assists.

It's not luck, just tell idiots that once you get 10 assists to GTFO of your lane lol or just avoid them completely.

So I guess I should be getting my code today. I'm 172. Did anyone find out if you can preorder a special edition and just pay the difference?

RS4-

It's not luck, just tell idiots that once you get 10 assists to GTFO of your lane lol or just avoid them completely.

Oh fuck haha, I was playing with actual bots, even on my team. I didn't bother to play co-op or something figuring it might be a bit easier with AI on both sides.

krae_man

So could some Gaffers team up and get the LOL challenge easy? I've never played the game before.

I'm going to try and finish Puddle this afternoon. Only have 12 more levels to go.

EGM92

Oh fuck haha, I was playing with actual bots, even on my team. I didn't bother to play co-op or something figuring it might be a bit easier with AI on both sides.

You have to play co-op and it has to be Intermediate

So could some Gaffers team up and get the LOL challenge easy? I've never played the game before.

I'm going to try and finish Puddle this afternoon. Only have 12 more levels to go.

Join the NeoGAF LoL channel.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So, are 151-200 still scheduled to be sent today, or has everything been delayed by a day?
Codes are sent out late in the evening of each day that is scheduled in OP. From then, you have to wait up to 24 hours to get them. That's why a lot of people are getting them halfway through the next day. Any longer, and you should probably contact thisAI or tsilon support.

Quadratic

If anyone wants to do the SC5 challenge on PS3 I'm willing to help, I did it with a few nights ago with CuthbertAllgoodz on PSN. If you message me we can set up a time. It takes about 30mins or so to ring out 20 wins. I already did it so you can use me as a dummy bot.

Top Bottom