• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Paracelsus
(10-12-2017, 01:07 AM)
By the way, do you think he did on his own or someone grabbed him by the neck and told him to go full damage control "before you end up Weinsteined"?
Random Human
They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
(10-12-2017, 01:07 AM)

Originally Posted by ElBoxyBrown

Whedon has been accused of using his position of power to manipulate women.

I know. But thatís not what Faraci was accused of.
ElBoxyBrown
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:08 AM)

Originally Posted by Dash_Riprock

Yeah at least we still have the guy who made Katie Holmes cut all ties with her family because they weren't Scientologists.

Also I think he's friends with someone high up in Scientology who's wife went "missing".
Gaogaogao
Bruce Wayne ladies and gentlemen
Poor GRIMES
Banned

Originally Posted by Cynar

People everywhere do this. Don't excuse it to just men. I've had women slap my ass at a job that was dominated primarily by women in a factory setting.

Everyone has the capability to sexually harass another person. However, there are certain groups that are primed to be the aggressor in sexual harassment versus being the victim. This does not excuse behavior from groups that do not lie in that priming demographic, mind you.
Kusagari
That twitter apology is so forced and lame that he would have been better off not saying anything.
brawly
(10-12-2017, 01:09 AM)
Yo DC, make that Flashpoint movie happen and have JDM kick Affleck's ass for real in costume.
EdibleKnife
(10-12-2017, 01:10 AM)
Men who have money, power and fame still want the only thing they canít own: womenís bodies. These past few years have been chock full of men who embody toxic masculinity being exposed in their powerful positions. Empathy and mutual bodily autonomy are at a goddamn premium.

Originally Posted by Raptor

GODDAMNIT HOLLYWOOD!

Donít trust any actor who still capes for Scientology.
FIREKNIGHT2029
(10-12-2017, 01:11 AM)

People everywhere do this. Don't excuse it to just men. I've had women slap my ass at a job that was dominated primarily by women in a factory setting.

I can confirm this. Iíve had my butt grabbed and slapped by random women before. At the time I felt violated now I find it funny. Itís not excusable though. No one should be grabbed inappropriately without their consent regardless of their gender.
The Ummah
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:12 AM)
Watch Da Birdie
I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
(10-12-2017, 01:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Puck Beaverton

Men everywhere do this. Everywhere.

I admit, I groped a woman once. It felt horrible.It was a friend at a small party. All of us had been getting pretty drunk and getting lewd, and I touched her breasts a bit and made an off-color comment. A quick tap and she was dressed, so I didn't like reach down her bra or anything but I felt horrible when I realized what I was doing. She didn't take it seriously, but I felt absolutely devastated I did that and to this day have trouble looking at her without feeling guilty.

I can't imagine doing this over and over and not feeling immense guilt, and in these cases it seems to be under "regular" state-of-mind. That's legit the biggest shame I've ever felt when drunk, even though I'm sure there are some guys who'd write that off as no big deal. Thankfully that was the last time that ever happened.
ItIsOkBro
(10-12-2017, 01:13 AM)

Originally Posted by Kusagari

That twitter apology is so forced and lame that he would have been better off not saying anything.

ben Affleck in general would be better off not saying anything. any time he tries to protect his image he ends up hurting his image.
Insane Metal
Dispensed Internet Salt
Is anyone really surprised? I mean, all these rich men, full of themselves... they think they can do whatever they want.
Glass Shark
it feels like at this point I can hardly go see a big-budget movie without at least loosely benefiting some shithead Hollywood dude
Various Artists
Banned

Yeah, I had the same thing when I worked at a pharmacy by a pharmacy tech. On my second day there my boss was just like ďWe try not to make things a big deal to HRĒ. My next job definitely had some questionable verbal stuff from a male openly gay supervisor but I just laughed it off. I never felt in danger but stuff happens.
PixelatedBookake
(10-12-2017, 01:14 AM)
This is really disappointing and gross. Damn. Stay safe out there women it really could be anybody.
dohdough

Originally Posted by Replicant

Excuse YOU? No. I have NEVER done this to any woman. EVER. It helps that I'm gay but again, NO just NO. I'm sure there are straight men who have never done this either.

It's not about YOU. Stop taking it so personally.

While it is true that toxic masculinity needs to go, it's irresponsible to point fingers to ALL men.

It sounds to me that he tries to absolve Ben by saying all men does it.

It happens in all industry. Then said it, it happens in all industry. Don't try to absolve Ben by saying all men does it.

Context, dude. I think you're missing it.
Dash_Riprock

Originally Posted by ElBoxyBrown

Also I think he's friends with someone high up in Scientology who's wife went "missing".

He's friends with the HEAD of Scientology, David Miscavige, a man who makes Jim Jones look sane if half the stuff about him is true.
graffix13
(10-12-2017, 01:15 AM)

Preach.

I have also had that a woman grab my junk at a Holiday office party last Christmas. Albeit she was drunk, but still...no excuse.

Don't generalize this behavior to one gender. Shame on you.
Mass_Pincup
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:15 AM)

Excuse YOU? No. I have NEVER done this to any woman. EVER. It helps that I'm gay but again, NO just NO. I'm sure there are straight men who have never done this either.

If you didn`t do it, then he`s not talking about you.

No need to go not all men on this, people know that.
Raptor
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:16 AM)

Lmao

Clooney is cool right? Wouldn't surprise me to find he denies the holocaust

Noo, not Clooney.

:(
NHarmonic.
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:16 AM)
It's time for hollywood to fall, bring them all down.
nocturnalis
(10-12-2017, 01:17 AM)
I thought he was the two time Oscar winner that the lady sad harrased her in the thread yesterday until she said it was someone old.

It must suck for her that her husband is playing his father.
Imp the Dimp

Lmao

Clooney is cool right? Wouldn't surprise me to find he denies the holocaust

What?
Replicant
There's a duck in the room
There's a duck i-OWWWW

Originally Posted by dohdough

It's not about YOU. Stop taking it so personally.

Originally Posted by Mass_Pincup

If you didn`t do it, then he`s not talking about you.

No need to go not all men on this, people know that.

And your opinion on Affleck? None? JFC.
mcrommert
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:18 AM)

Originally Posted by The Ummah

Amazing

A graphical summing up of Hollywood's hypocrisy
_Ryo_
Diagusting. Expose all these pigs and let crash and burn.
brawly
Goddamn, do not read the replies to Ben's tweet. Social media is so fucked.
Snaku
Banned
Guess DC is probably going to push that Flashpoint movie up the schedule.
ItIsOkBro
(10-12-2017, 01:19 AM)

this is art
kotor22
(10-12-2017, 01:20 AM)
Well no wonder he didnt speak up about the other scumbag, cause hes a scumbag too.
Dash_Riprock
(10-12-2017, 01:20 AM)

Originally Posted by Snaku

Guess DC is probably going to push that Flashpoint movie up the schedule.

They better pray that Ezra has no skeletons in his closet or they're fucked.
nocturnalis
(10-12-2017, 01:21 AM)
Rules I live by: never idolize anyone. Never expect good things or decent behavior from people you don't low, and even some who you do know.
Shaanyboi
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:21 AM)

Originally Posted by Dash_Riprock

They better pray that Ezra has no skeletons in his closet or they're fucked.

You mean Mamoa, the real hero of the DC Universe
TheGeniusArcana
(10-12-2017, 01:22 AM)

Originally Posted by Poor GRIMES

Everyone has the capability to sexually harass another person. However, there are certain groups that are primed to be the aggressor in sexual harassment versus being the victim. This does not excuse behavior from groups that do not lie in that priming demographic, mind you.

Yeah, this is a good post for those who didnít read it. Women definitely do it to, and that should not be ignored, however the dynamics in the situations often differ because of societal framework in reference to women.
sixteen-bit

wow
Sibersk Esto
Banned
Variety posted this kind of creepy Ben video
SomewhatGroovy
(10-12-2017, 01:23 AM)
Explains why Ben stood up for his bro when he, too, was accused for this behavior
Minus_Me
(10-12-2017, 01:25 AM)
guess everyone never noticed this gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

Edit: Sibersk also posted link.
Edit2: Apparently intentional, disregard.
GoldenEye 007
I wonder when all of the alleged child rape/harassment in Hollywood will also be exposed.
PanSexual_Peacock

Originally Posted by Sibersk Esto

This has been proven to be intentional. The host has come out and said they planned that.
CitizenCope
(10-12-2017, 01:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Raptor

Hes done.

If Donald Trump can be president he's certainly not done.
Jmanunknown

Originally Posted by DarkJediKnight

Damn! And Jeffrey Dean Morgan is her husband! You can bet he's gonna beat the living hell out of Ben Half of an Ass Lick

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is not gonna do anything he caused some problems recently for wearing a blue lives matter shirt then tried to explain his way out of it by saying all lives matter.

As for Ben Affleck he grouped Hilarie Burton on tv and the producers played it up and everything. You could tell she was pissed off about it but played along as not to rock the boat its sad that it happened.
Mass_Pincup
Banned

And your opinion on Affleck? None? JFC.

What are you even going on about?
Salty Rice

Originally Posted by DarkJediKnight

Damn! And Jeffrey Dean Morgan is her husband! You can bet he's gonna beat the living hell out of Ben Half of an Ass Lick

He gonna do nothing. Bet she already told him years ago.
SomewhatGroovy

Originally Posted by GoldenEye 007

I wonder when all of the alleged child rape/harassment in Hollywood will also be exposed.

Corey needs to oust these motherfuckers
broncobuster
Banned
(10-12-2017, 01:27 AM)

Originally Posted by ItIsOkBro

ben Affleck in general would be better off not saying anything. any time he tries to protect his image he ends up hurting his image.

This was discussed earlier, but David Fincher cast Ben Affleck in Gone Girl because he's always finding himself in these situations. What we need is Carrie Coon to go and punch Ben Affleck.

The host said it's taken out of context and isn't happy how people are conflating a skit with real events.
louiedog

Originally Posted by Glass Shark

it feels like at this point I can hardly go see a big-budget movie without at least loosely benefiting some shithead Hollywood dude

Want to watch Vin Diesel being creepy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbulJd2tUmc
Discotheque
Banned

It is pervy but that woman herself came out to speak about it and how it was consensual and not unwarranted towards her

It's considerable different from the other cases he's being called out on
cdyhybrid
(10-12-2017, 01:28 AM)
Keanu is the only decent guy left