• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

"I apologize, I don't truly understand the question"

"Let's move on"

OK, so that's two people who didn't understand the question

Haha Republicans are in their own little parallel universe with these questions. What does leaks have to do with getting to the bottom of the Russian connections/interference?

This is the House for you.

gimmmick

I'm not holding my breath with what is going to be released but it sure is interesting to see how much involvement the GOP had during the election. I wonder what stupid shit Trump will post on twitter after this.

ferr

d questions: Is Trump in bed with Russians?
r questions: Isn't it terrible that you guys leaked stuff about Trump being in bed with Russians?

jmood88

So the republican strategy for this hearing is to whine about everyone finding out about how their people broke the law.

Is this a hearing?

Sounds more like a jury intimidation effort by Republicans to scare off leakers and whistle blowers. How is this relevant?.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Yeah, just watch and see how much the GOP is going to try to isolate Pence from anything involving the Trump campaign.

Pence has been staying pretty far away from Trump anyway. Even as far as issuing conflicting messages after Trump goes on one of his twitter rants. I think Pence is just biding his time until Trump is removed and he can end up looking like JFK in comparison.

CHC

Also love how this total pussy won't even use the names of the people in Trump's campaign who are so, so, so obviously treasonous because he's so nervous about attention going there rather than on to "the leakers!!!!"

This hearing: "The press is soooo bad because they reported that our president and his administration committed treason. It's supposed to be a secret."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom