• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 08:31 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

but when he's awake...

considering he always wants to murder me in these games i'm looking forward to his insight
Sophia
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:32 PM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

Crimson Fist, you've outdone yourself.

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

Penny for your thoughts, Muffin? You and your partner are new this season, which means I don't have any reads on you.
Samuraischnecke
Junior Member
(08-01-2017, 08:33 PM)
Samuraischnecke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

considering he always wants to murder me in these games i'm looking forward to his insight

Wait why? Can you murder your own lover? I mean it would be suicide, but... Some folks are cray cray. D':
Please have mercy, oh mighty creation of dough!
Verelios
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:33 PM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

Originally Posted by Fireblend

Anime is real

Originally Posted by Fat4all



Y'all right now, which is a damn shame. Wake up sheeple, let your Lord and master, HBO bring you back to the pack.
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 08:33 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Samuraischnecke

Wait why? Can you murder your own lover? I mean it would be suicide, but... Some folks are cray cray. D':
Please have mercy, oh mighty creation of dough!

I mean, I suppose he could vote for me but it would be kinda silly

I meant in the non-pair games we play
Ty4on
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:34 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

Penny for your thoughts, Muffin? You and your partner are new this season, which means I don't have any reads on you.

How many do you think he has?
Verelios
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:35 PM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

I mean, I suppose he could vote for me but it would be kinda silly

I meant in the non-pair games we play

Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmm
Muffin1611
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:37 PM)
Muffin1611's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

Penny for your thoughts, Muffin? You and your partner are new this season, which means I don't have any reads on you.

My current thoughts are considering which anime hater I try to lynch first, obvious scum tell
Fireblend
No Member
(08-01-2017, 08:39 PM)
Fireblend's Avatar

Originally Posted by Verelios

[Img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f7/1a/29/f71a29209840692c0dc0caccbab202d5--mirai-nikki-memes-mirai-nikki-funny.jpg[/mg]

Y'all right now, which is a damn shame. Wake up sheeple, let your Lord and master, HBO bring you back to the pack.

Verelios what are you doing

The game already started
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 08:39 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Verelios

Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

here we go
Dr. Worm
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:40 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar
put down the mangas and pick up a newspaper, punks
Sophia
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:43 PM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

How many do you think he has?

I expect at least 16 pennies worth of thoughts!

No but seriously, we did have time to talk in our respective boats, so I'd hope we're not totally winging it...

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

My current thoughts are considering which anime hater I try to lynch first, obvious scum tell

... but alas it seems he is. *shrugs*
Ty4on
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:45 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

I expect at least 16 pennies worth of thoughts!

No but seriously, we did have time to talk in our respective boats, so I'd hope we're not totally winging it...



... but alas it seems he is. *shrugs*

Inb4 Sophia and Crimson's boat is the only one with pregame discussions
Samuraischnecke
Junior Member
(08-01-2017, 08:46 PM)
Samuraischnecke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

No but seriously, we did have time to talk in our respective boats, so I'd hope we're not totally winging it...

... but alas it seems he is. *shrugs*

Yeah... That's my Muffin. <3 :)

*weeps a bit*
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 08:48 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar
I think Verelios wants to vote for WAMD because he doesn't think it's a silly move

Also I wanna put this here

Vote: Sophia

because why not
CrimsonFist
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:48 PM)
CrimsonFist's Avatar
Ouro, would you say that you agree with Ty's evaluation of your scum play vs your town play?

Originally Posted by Ty4on

Actually yes. Ouro scum from memory is kinda try hard, wants mostly valuable posts

Muffin1611
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:48 PM)
Muffin1611's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

... but alas it seems he is. *shrugs*

Not totally! I've made the resolution that I'm trying to be more active playing with you guys, the 2-3 previous games I played I pretty much coasted through
Ty4on
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:49 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar

Originally Posted by Samuraischnecke

Yeah... That's my Muffin. <3 :)

*weeps a bit*

Hmm.

Describe your relationship. Is it strained?
Verelios
Member
(08-01-2017, 08:53 PM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fireblend

Verelios what are you doing

The game already started

Why are you so interested in what I'm doing? Very odd
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 08:55 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by CrimsonFist

Ouro, would you say that you agree with Ty's evaluation of your scum play vs your town play?

I try to change it up a little here and there each game. I mean as Town I still want to figure stuff out and as scum I want to muddy the waters.

Though I'm pretty sure there's been at least one game where I basically shitposted.
Samuraischnecke
Junior Member
(08-01-2017, 08:57 PM)
Samuraischnecke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

Hmm.

Describe your relationship. Is it strained?

Well... You know how it is... He's a Muffin, I'm a cat. I'm constantly trying to eat him which would mean his death...
... He loves Anime.
The usual business.
Sophia
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:02 PM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

I think Verelios wants to vote for WAMD because he doesn't think it's a silly move

Also I wanna put this here

Vote: Sophia

because why not

Why not, indeed.

Think I have a decent opinion of the people posting so far, at any rate.
Muffin1611
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:05 PM)
Muffin1611's Avatar
How many scum pairs do we think there are, by the way? Not too familiar with the balancing.
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(08-01-2017, 09:06 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar
Dragonz of the House Gafia, First of Her Name, The Unlynched, Queen of Bad Fake Claims, Drunk Reads and Scummy Play, Queen of the Love Boat, Khaleesi of the Great Forum Outer Gafia, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of NeoGAF, Breaker of Lynch Trains, and Mother of Townies has arrived
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 09:06 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Dragonz of the House Gafia, First of Her Name, The Unlynched, Queen of Bad Fake Claims, Drunk Reads and Scummy Play, Queen of the Love Boat, Khaleesi of the Great Forum Outer Gafia, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of NeoGAF, Breaker of Lynch Trains, and Mother of Townies has arrived

I'm here with King of the Kitties.
Samuraischnecke
Junior Member
(08-01-2017, 09:06 PM)
Samuraischnecke's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Dragonz of the House Gafia, First of Her Name, The Unlynched, Queen of Bad Fake Claims, Drunk Reads and Scummy Play, Queen of the Love Boat, Khaleesi of the Great Forum Outer Gafia, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of NeoGAF, Breaker of Lynch Trains, and Mother of Townies has arrived

Hi.

I'm Sammi. o/
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(08-01-2017, 09:07 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

I'm here with King of the Kitties.

You have sided with traitors and rebels. I will not stand for this.

Originally Posted by Samuraischnecke

Hi.

I'm Sammi. o/

Are you here to bend the knee, my lord?
Sophia
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:08 PM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Dragonz of the House Gafia, First of Her Name, The Unlynched, Queen of Bad Fake Claims, Drunk Reads and Scummy Play, Queen of the Love Boat, Khaleesi of the Great Forum Outer Gafia, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of NeoGAF, Breaker of Lynch Trains, and Mother of Townies has arrived

You're trying too hard.
Muffin1611
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:08 PM)
Muffin1611's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Are you here to bend the knee, my lord?

This is my lady you're talking to here
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(08-01-2017, 09:09 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar
As an aside I will be sober this entire game so get excited
Fat4all
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:10 PM)
Fat4all's Avatar
As an aside I will be drunk this entire game so get excited
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(08-01-2017, 09:10 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

You're trying too hard.

Badmouthing the queen? Unacceptable.

Vote: Sophia

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

This is my lady you're talking to here

Apologies.

Are you here to bend the knee, my lady?
Ty4on
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:10 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

How many scum pairs do we think there are, by the way? Not too familiar with the balancing.

Three. If it works like the last game (too lazy to read the OP) they all post together in scum chat.
CrimsonFist
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:10 PM)
CrimsonFist's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

I try to change it up a little here and there each game. I mean as Town I still want to figure stuff out and as scum I want to muddy the waters.

Though I'm pretty sure there's been at least one game where I basically shitposted.

So it's not really accurate, or at least not consistently?
Fat4all
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:11 PM)
Fat4all's Avatar
Nah, just kidding.

I'm only drunk on weekends.
Dr. Worm
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:11 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

As an aside I will be sober this entire game so get excited

Originally Posted by Fat4all

As an aside I will be drunk this entire game so get excited

VOTE: franconp
Muffin1611
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:11 PM)
Muffin1611's Avatar
Ouro and Dragonz both have voted against Sophia...curious.

Dragonz I understand, but why you, Ouro?
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 09:12 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by CrimsonFist

So it's not really accurate, or at least not consistently?

shrug
Samuraischnecke
Junior Member
(08-01-2017, 09:13 PM)
Samuraischnecke's Avatar
Apologies.

Are you here to bend the knee, my lady?[/QUOTE]

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I just sits. Who could tell with a cat foot...

https://line-of-action.com/wp-conten...12/catfoot.jpg
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(08-01-2017, 09:14 PM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

Ouro and Dragonz both have voted against Sophia...curious.

Dragonz I understand, but why you, Ouro?

cause why not
Muffin1611
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:15 PM)
Muffin1611's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

cause why not

Hmmm...

This being the first day, I guess that's fair.
Samuraischnecke
Junior Member
(08-01-2017, 09:16 PM)
Samuraischnecke's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Apologies.

Are you here to bend the knee, my lady?

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I just sits. Who could tell with a cat foot...




Last post failed so hard apologies, I'm new here. /o\
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(08-01-2017, 09:17 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Samuraischnecke

Apologies.

Are you here to bend the knee, my lady?

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I just sits. Who could tell with a cat foot...

https://line-of-action.com/wp-conten...12/catfoot.jpg[/QUOTE]

Do not test me. I will not be made a fool.
Verelios
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:18 PM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

As an aside I will be sober this entire game so get excited

I'll be wasted for three so that's no problem.
Sophia
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:18 PM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Badmouthing the queen? Unacceptable.

Vote: Sophia

God save us from the queen, then, because you're trying too hard. :p

At least your prod vote has said more than what your partner has said so far.
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(08-01-2017, 09:18 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Verelios

I'll be wasted for three so that's no problem.

A true king and consort <3
Nomadic Sparks
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:23 PM)
Nomadic Sparks's Avatar
I needs more reads to rely on
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(08-01-2017, 09:25 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nomadic Sparks

I needs more reads to rely on

Yeah don't we all
Dr. Worm
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:25 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nomadic Sparks

I needs more reads to rely on

Shitposts are scumtells
CrimsonFist
Member
(08-01-2017, 09:26 PM)
CrimsonFist's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

Shitposts are scumtells

I doubt we have that many scum.

But there's a few things to comment on. What do people think of Ouro's evasive answers for example?

Thread Tools